CSNbbs
The Year of the Pepper - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: The Year of the Pepper (/thread-690548.html)

The Year of the Pepper - TroyFootball05 - 05-27-2014 01:10 PM

The Year of the Pepper
by TF'05

As the athletic year comes to a close shortly, I'd like to issue a nice, warm, pat on the back. "You've Done Well", as they say in the graduation pamphlets. "There will never be another one like this one" rings true as well. May all your future opponents suffer heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea; for these are the symptoms of tussling with anything cajun. Enjoy this time, for there will neper, eper, be another Year of the Pepper.

TF'05

RE: The Year of the Pepper - CrazyCajun - 05-27-2014 01:11 PM

(05-27-2014 01:10 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  The Year of the Pepper
by TF'05

As the athletic year comes to a close shortly, I'd like to issue a nice, warm, pat on the back. "You've Done Well", as they say in the graduation pamphlets. "There will never be another one like this one" rings true as well. May all your future opponents suffer heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea; for these are the symptoms of tussling with anything cajun. Enjoy this time, for there will neper, eper, be another Year of the Pepper.

TF'05

LAME! Poor attempt at it as well!

RE: The Year of the Pepper - TroyFootball05 - 05-27-2014 01:15 PM

(05-27-2014 01:11 PM)CrazyCajun Wrote:  LAME! Poor attempt at it as well!

It was an honest pat on the back. Meant to be cheesy. You've done well and you should be proud. Should be read in the voice of William Shatner.

Also with the notion that it's not likely that as many of your sports teams will be on top of the world again anytime soon. Enjoy the moment.

CONGRATS CAJUNS!

RE: The Year of the Pepper - CajunAmos - 05-27-2014 01:17 PM

(05-27-2014 01:10 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  The Year of the Pepper
by TF'05

TF'05

I actually like this one better. Elijah McGuire Skiiing Lesson

RE: The Year of the Pepper - GoApps70 - 05-27-2014 01:19 PM

Was a Louisiana type of year.
However, since we will be in the Sun Belt in about a month...

RE: The Year of the Pepper - TroyFootball05 - 05-27-2014 01:20 PM

(05-27-2014 01:17 PM)CajunAmos Wrote:  I actually like this one better. Elijah McGuire Skiiing Lesson

A couple of things. The literature I published (by yours truly) was referring to multiple sports. Not just football. The video you saw is in my signature, not part of the post.

Elijah McGuire is a superior back that I'm sure no one looks forward to seeing. Congrats on a great year.

RE: The Year of the Pepper - AstroCajun - 05-28-2014 04:31 PM

Thanks. I took it in the spirit it was intended.

It's one of those years that will look even better as time moves on.

But the now is also pretty effing sweet.

RE: The Year of the Pepper - geauxcajuns - 05-28-2014 06:18 PM

Thanks! Now we just need to win our last game in both Softball and Baseball to top off an epic year in Louisiana athletic history!