CSNbbs
let's get this tread to a million! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: let's get this tread to a million! (/thread-689612.html)

let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-17-2014 10:52 AM

my wife and i bought a house in the bohemian district of cincinnati. her vagabond twin sister is living with us before she joins the air force or moves to austin, san francisco to sell trinkets or what have you. or maybe she's going back to school for another graduate degree. she was cooking up chicken feet yesterday for a broth. it wasn't a pleasant smell and it was too chilly to open the windows.

so the point of this thread is to get a million views. i'm using this thread to start the, count up?

if a thread has had a million views, please disregard

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-17-2014 10:53 AM

ok. nevermind this thread

edit. actually, funk what i said earlier about nevermind this thread! let's see if we can get this sucka to a million! yeah!

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - flyingswoosh - 05-18-2014 03:51 AM

not sure the point of this, but add it to the list of pointless things I've done

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - DrTorch - 05-18-2014 04:49 PM

I don't think its gonna make it.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - AngryAphid - 05-18-2014 05:28 PM

Where is the bohemian district of Cincinnati?

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - UCGrad1992 - 05-18-2014 06:51 PM

Hey, I've got to contribute toward my fellow Bearcats supporter's thread to reach one million views. 5 down and 999,995 views to go is not insurmountable...

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - PirateTreasureNC - 05-18-2014 09:22 PM

where is the sex with carrots?

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - smn1256 - 05-18-2014 11:51 PM

Ok, I'm in. But you have a lot of faith in the longevity of this site.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Ole Blue - 05-19-2014 09:48 PM

I'm really confused. That said, I'll try to look at this thread as much as I can.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-19-2014 11:59 PM

so i was at the new guv'ment bar downtown and had a delicious soma cocktail. the mixologist was properly trained and thorough. i said to the man seated next to me and pointed at me and said, "i'll have what he's having."

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-21-2014 11:57 PM

(05-18-2014 05:28 PM)AngryAphid Wrote:  Where is the bohemian district of Cincinnati?

northside. the neighborhood is called northside.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-22-2014 12:39 AM

and i just found out that the neighboring house is a halfway house. i tried to explain that to my wife whom grewth in north ohio by neil armsostrong

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - AngryAphid - 05-22-2014 08:08 AM

(05-22-2014 12:39 AM)Lush Wrote:  and i just found out that the neighboring house is a halfway house. i tried to explain that to my wife whom grewth in north ohio by neil armsostrong

That’s near Lake St. Mary’s…. been there a few times.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-30-2014 09:52 AM

(05-22-2014 08:08 AM)AngryAphid Wrote:  
(05-22-2014 12:39 AM)Lush Wrote:  and i just found out that the neighboring house is a halfway house. i tried to explain that to my wife whom grewth in north ohio by neil armsostrong

That’s near Lake St. Mary’s…. been there a few times.

oh heavens! you can't even swim there these days! some flesh eating algae or something not so sinister but equally as problematic as you can't swim in it.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - CliftonAve - 05-30-2014 10:16 AM

Neil Armstrong also lived in Indian Hill (an affluent Cincinnati suburb for those outside the area). He also apparently lived outside of Lebanon, Ohio at some point where he fell off a tractor and cut the tip off his ring finger.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-30-2014 10:40 AM

he got off easy. my wife's grandfather lost both hands do to a farming incident. lebanon's a sweet town. i just read on wikipedia (yesterday) that springfield ohio was voted in 2010 as the nation's most miserable city

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - CliftonAve - 05-30-2014 11:00 AM

(05-30-2014 10:40 AM)Lush Wrote:  he got off easy. my wife's grandfather lost both hands do to a farming incident. lebanon's a sweet town. i just read on wikipedia (yesterday) that springfield ohio was voted in 2010 as the nation's most miserable city

I'd rather live in Springfield than Youngstown or Detroit.

Springfield has better weather than both and it is not that far to drive to Cincinnati or Columbus.

There are some nice neighborhoods on the outskirts of Springfield.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 05-30-2014 11:40 AM

i haven't been to springfield but have a buddy who lives there. been to youngstown, good donuts. and detroit, been there. i'd rather live in detroit. if you know what you're doing, you could make quite a money. detroit is the first test for the nation. rebuilding a giant city

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - UCGrad1992 - 05-31-2014 06:04 PM

(05-30-2014 11:00 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(05-30-2014 10:40 AM)Lush Wrote:  he got off easy. my wife's grandfather lost both hands do to a farming incident. lebanon's a sweet town. i just read on wikipedia (yesterday) that springfield ohio was voted in 2010 as the nation's most miserable city

I'd rather live in Springfield than Youngstown or Detroit.

Springfield has better weather than both and it is not that far to drive to Cincinnati or Columbus.

There are some nice neighborhoods on the outskirts of Springfield.

You couldn't pay me to live in Detroit (past or present). My Dad worked there for about 20 years. Now Grand Rapids, Michigan...I could live there.

RE: let's get this tread to a million! - Lush - 06-02-2014 10:50 AM

grand rapids is indeed great, but to be honest, you could pay me live practically anywhere. i spent a weekend with some couchsurfers in detroit a few years ago and had a blast. if detroit was a stock, i'd buy a lot at its current price. things can only go up