CSNbbs
Cajuns Clinch - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Cajuns Clinch (/thread-687618.html)

Cajuns Clinch - geauxcajuns - 04-27-2014 03:17 PM

The Cajuns have clinched the regular season Sun Belt title in softball today with a 3 game sweep over UTA!

COGS

RE: Cajuns Clinch - CAJUNCOUNTRY - 04-27-2014 03:52 PM

Nice I thought it would be a three way dog fight with USA and WKU with our team being so young. Congrats ladies best of luck the rest of the way.

RE: Cajuns Clinch - SkullyMaroo - 04-27-2014 04:46 PM

Congrats to the Louisiana ladies! They have really matured as a team. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the postseason.

RE: Cajuns Clinch - CajunAmos - 04-27-2014 05:00 PM

(04-27-2014 04:46 PM)SkullyMaroo Wrote:  Congrats to the Louisiana ladies! They have really matured as a team. They will be a force to be reckoned with in the postseason.

Had you told me that Jordan Wallace was going to have a 4+ ERA at this time I would have said we'd be around .500. Having Christina Hamilton step up the way she has with only two senior fielders (rest are freshman/sophomores) has been a very unexpected surprise.

RE: Cajuns Clinch - CrazyCajun - 04-27-2014 05:04 PM

(04-27-2014 03:17 PM)geauxcajuns Wrote:  The Cajuns have clinched the regular season Sun Belt title in softball today with a 3 game sweep over UTA!

COGS

Coach Lotief should be Coach of the Year for pulling this season championship out. This team is not as talented as some of the others and Wallace have problems all season, just a great coaching job.

RE: Cajuns Clinch - Fanof49ASU - 04-27-2014 05:16 PM

The Cajuns are definitely having a banner year. Congrats.

RE: Cajuns Clinch - GEAGLESJAG - 04-27-2014 07:48 PM

Congrats Cajuns. With the weekend sweep of WKU, South has secured 2nd seed in the tournament. South is also very young. We lost our only senior position player early in the year and the other senior ,Hanna Campbell, will be a very big loss.

RE: Cajuns Clinch - HCJag - 04-27-2014 08:50 PM

Congrats to the Cajuns. Hope ya'll (and we) make some noise in the post-season. Barring a meltdown it looks like ya'll will host and hopefully get LSU at your place this year. Being that it looks like we'll be traveling, I'm kind of hoping they send us to FSU so we can return the favor from last year. Just looking ahead a little...still got two more games and the tourney.