CSNbbs
College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) (/thread-687057.html)

College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - GaSoEagle - 04-21-2014 08:04 PM

College Sports Madness has Louisiana still as a #3 national seed (April 21):
Louisiana, Texas A&M, Texas Tech and Bethune-Cookman

Others will come out later this week

RE: College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - warhawk09 - 04-22-2014 09:15 AM

College Sports Madness has zero credibility

RE: College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - chiefsfan - 04-22-2014 01:12 PM

(04-22-2014 09:15 AM)warhawk09 Wrote:  College Sports Madness has zero credibility

Pretty much. I wouldn't be using that site for my baseball news.

RE: College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - GaSoEagle - 04-22-2014 01:46 PM

College Baseball Daily (4/22) has Louisiana as a #6 national seed.
Louisiana, Tennessee, West Virginia and Ball St. are the teams CBD has going to Lafayette.

Also CBD has Arkansas St. in the field as a #3 seed in the LSU regional. LSU is projected as a #3 national seed.
LSU, Maryland, Arkansas St. and Delaware St. are in this regional.

RE: College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - GaSoEagle - 04-25-2014 11:21 AM

The site Chasing Omaha put out their projections today (April 25). This is the first one I have seen that does not have Louisiana as a top 8 national seed.

This one has Louisiana hosting a regional with Mississippi St., North Carolina and Pennsylvania as the other teams.

The winner of the Louisiana regional is then paried with #3 national seed South Carolina.

RE: College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - CajunAmos - 04-25-2014 11:40 AM

(04-25-2014 11:21 AM)GaSoEagle Wrote:  The site Chasing Omaha put out their projections today (April 25). This is the first one I have seen that does not have Louisiana as a top 8 national seed.

This one has Louisiana hosting a regional with Mississippi St., North Carolina and Pennsylvania as the other teams.

The winner of the Louisiana regional is then paried with #3 national seed South Carolina.

A 2000 repeat. I could live with that.

RE: College baseball regional projections (week of April 21) - chiefsfan - 04-25-2014 12:14 PM

(04-25-2014 11:21 AM)GaSoEagle Wrote:  The site Chasing Omaha put out their projections today (April 25). This is the first one I have seen that does not have Louisiana as a top 8 national seed.

If that regional comes to light...poor Pensylvania. Two perennial CWS teams in that region, and a host that might have 50 wins.