CSNbbs
schadenfreude.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: schadenfreude.... (/thread-664614.html)

schadenfreude.... - dahbeed - 12-01-2013 02:49 PM

i have a fork in each hand and can't eat enough.

this weekend's serving may be the best dish of schadenfreude i've ever seen served on any board.

life is good.

for me anyway

RE: schadenfreude.... - WKUYG - 12-01-2013 02:51 PM

dang use some "good ole boy" English some of us was lucky to just get out of high school :)

RE: schadenfreude.... - dahbeed - 12-01-2013 02:55 PM

(12-01-2013 02:51 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  dang use some "good ole boy" English some of us was lucky to just get out of high school :)

gunz....i know your google-fu is strong.

merriam-webster says: : a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

yes.....i'm that small

RE: schadenfreude.... - MTPiKapp - 12-01-2013 03:02 PM

RE: schadenfreude.... - WKUYG - 12-01-2013 03:07 PM

Yeah I goggled it and I guess I'm a small, small, person also because I find a little bit of pleasure in all of this....

mainly because the shoes is now firmly on the foot of the fans that took the exact opposite point of view just a few short weeks ago.

Western had a good season and deserve a bowl but if we don't get one we can look back at our team for the mistakes they made in some games we had teams put away only to make mistakes to lose the game...

that's on our team and coaches not any other SBC school....

I don't know why some fans can't see that from their own team. But it's fun, well kind of watching some fall apart.

RE: schadenfreude.... - The Howling - 12-01-2013 03:29 PM

Well, I can be the bigger man and wish WKY well in a bowl if it happens, if not well good luck in CUSA. A lot of stAte fans feel shafted, myself included, but I can see how it went both ways. Emotions are still running high, and everyone says things that probably shouldn't be said. We at stAte have been pushing on through heartbreak for years. I know just about every team in SBC has been in our shoes, and the fans can relate. Guess it's time to move on...good game Hilltoppers. That was a smashmouth game, we should have expected no less.

RE: schadenfreude.... - ManzanoWolf - 12-01-2013 05:02 PM

(12-01-2013 02:55 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 02:51 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  dang use some "good ole boy" English some of us was lucky to just get out of high school :)

gunz....i know your google-fu is strong.

merriam-webster says: : a feeling of enjoyment that comes from seeing or hearing about the troubles of other people

yes.....i'm that small

03-lmfao 03-lmfao

RE: schadenfreude.... - Jacque - 12-02-2013 11:31 AM

(12-01-2013 03:29 PM)The Howling Wrote:  Well, I can be the bigger man and wish WKY well in a bowl if it happens, if not well good luck in CUSA. A lot of stAte fans feel shafted, myself included, but I can see how it went both ways. Emotions are still running high, and everyone says things that probably shouldn't be said. We at stAte have been pushing on through heartbreak for years. I know just about every team in SBC has been in our shoes, and the fans can relate. Guess it's time to move on...good game Hilltoppers. That was a smashmouth game, we should have expected no less.

Good post. As someone stated in another thread, the ASU-WKU series, while short, has had some great games. Good luck now and into the future to a great program.
PS I wish the pansies in Fayetteville would give your team a chance to pick up an SEC win. My money would be on the Red Wolves.

RE: schadenfreude.... - TeKERaider - 12-02-2013 07:55 PM

(12-01-2013 02:49 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  i have a fork in each hand and can't eat enough.

this weekend's serving may be the best dish of schadenfreude i've ever seen served on any board.

life is good.

for me anyway

It's rare that I agree with beed but this thread sums up my thoughts completely.

RE: schadenfreude.... - OsageJ - 12-02-2013 09:24 PM

(12-02-2013 07:55 PM)TeKERaider Wrote:  
(12-01-2013 02:49 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  i have a fork in each hand and can't eat enough.

life is good.

for me anyway

It's rare that I agree with beed but this thread sums up my thoughts completely.

He can still talk...still part of the conf. You should just shut your mouth.COGS