CSNbbs
El Fuerte! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: El Fuerte! (/thread-649592.html)

El Fuerte! - PTJR - 09-14-2013 10:34 PM

We went to the Latino food and music festival tonight before dropping in on the Travs in NLR. At the festival we ran into Alex Mendoza, aka El Fuerte (The Strong), and the maker of one of the most memorable UALR shots in history to beat ASU.

Alex got married this year to an absolutely beautiful gal from Altus. He works for VCC Contractors here in Little Rock and seems to be doing quite well and very happy! It was great to see him!

RE: El Fuerte! - mjs - 09-14-2013 11:19 PM

(09-14-2013 10:34 PM)PTJR Wrote:  We went to the Latino food and music festival tonight before dropping in on the Travs in NLR. At the festival we ran into Alex Mendoza, aka El Fuerte (The Strong), and the maker of one of the most memorable UALR shots in history to beat ASU.

Alex got married this year to an absolutely beautiful gal from Altus. He works for VCC Contractors here in Little Rock and seems to be doing quite well and very happy! It was great to see him!

Sorry we missed you at the Travs tonight. Nice to see that there really are a few "real" sports fans in the Rock. I'm not really big on baseball. But I am a sports fan and will make an effort to support a team that is trying to bring a championship to my city.