CSNbbs
Which New Socon Football team Will Be The First To Have A Winning Season? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SoConbbs (/forum-266.html)
+---- Forum: Southern Conference Talk (/forum-268.html)
+---- Thread: Which New Socon Football team Will Be The First To Have A Winning Season? (/thread-640376.html)

Which New Socon Football team Will Be The First To Have A Winning Season? - Mercer478 - 07-17-2013 09:40 PM

Take your pick Mercer,Etsu,or VMI

RE: Which New Socon Football team Will Be The First To Have A Winning Season? - MercerFan - 07-18-2013 04:16 AM

It has to be us! VMI hasn't had one in ever according to SoCon historians on the boards. We also have a 3 year jump on ETSU I believe. I like our chances... of course I'm also biased...but you know, it makes sense!

RE: Which New Socon Football team Will Be The First To Have A Winning Season? - mufootballfan - 09-24-2013 07:30 PM

I'm going with Mercer but depends greatly on out of conference schedule over the next few years.

RE: Which New Socon Football team Will Be The First To Have A Winning Season? - mufootballfan - 09-29-2013 07:21 AM

With the win over Drake, Mercer has a shot at a winning record this year.
They are 4-0 with 8 games to play.

Go Bears !

RE: Which New Socon Football team Will Be The First To Have A Winning Season? - MercerFan - 10-29-2013 05:28 AM

Well we've solved this question pretty quick with Mercer's 7th win of the season! GO BEARS!