CSNbbs
FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-462.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois Archives (/forum-792.html)
+----- Thread: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? (/thread-609870.html)

Pages: 1 2

FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - NIU32 - 12-29-2012 01:30 PM

ha uh oh....his comments yesterday have def hit the Noles lockerroom

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - niuguy - 12-29-2012 01:34 PM

They better start studying.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - The Frisky Biscuit - 12-29-2012 01:36 PM

If Jeff Lynch is anything like Jordan, get that kid a schollie!

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - niuguy - 12-29-2012 01:37 PM

(12-29-2012 01:36 PM)The Frisky Biscuit Wrote:  If Jeff Lynch is anything like Jordan, get that kid a schollie!

Jeff is Jordan's lazy brother who lives in his parents basement and smokes way too much weed.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - yesman815 - 12-29-2012 01:45 PM

That was entertaining and that dude is big but they didn't bash anyone except missed name

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - NIU32 - 12-29-2012 01:50 PM

ya they didnt really bash him, but you can tell how hes asking his teammates about JL that his comments arent flying too well in their lockerroom. He purposely messed up his name twice like he was a joke. They think hes some punk cocky QB now. Glad Jordan isnt scared though. Hes def not a pretty boy QB

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - The Frisky Biscuit - 12-29-2012 02:04 PM

(12-29-2012 01:37 PM)niuguy Wrote:  
(12-29-2012 01:36 PM)The Frisky Biscuit Wrote:  If Jeff Lynch is anything like Jordan, get that kid a schollie!

Jeff is Jordan's lazy brother who lives in his parents basement and smokes way too much weed.

Heehee, this made me picture a Jodan Lynch-lookalike with thinning hair dreadlocks. Hoooo....funny.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - PiKappNoleATL - 12-29-2012 02:12 PM

Vince Williams is the one doing the interview and he is always joking around...I think they handled it very well and you can tell Coach Fisher has sent a message about what to comment on and how to comment.

I am sure the FSU defense is very aware of Lynch's comments but thought this was a good way to handle the "situation". They definitely know his name.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - Dog Fan - 12-29-2012 02:46 PM

Stupid-ass hick Semenholes!! Why can't they get his name right? How dare they not know it's Jiffrey Lynch!!

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - bikechuck - 12-29-2012 03:15 PM

Those guys seemed pretty cool to me. They were having fun, unfortunately were motivated by Lynch's comments but showed him some respect.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - MiamiHuskie - 12-29-2012 05:01 PM

I'm glad Lynch said what he did. We're supposed to act like we're honored and humbled to be in the Orange Bowl, and are supposed to defer to everyone. I don't like trash talk, but what Lynch said wasn't over the top. Maybe the team needed a little spark; all they've heard is they "don't deserve to be there". We need to act like we belong, because we do.

This team earned it. They are ranked #15, FSU #12. We wouldn't be in the Orange Bowl if Ohio State,Penn State, UM, etc. hadn't run such corrupt "win at any cost" programs, but hey, we played by the rules and we're in.

Make no mistake, FSU is a good team and deserves respect, as does any other team'

However, NIU is the best non-AQ team in the country. Live with it.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - Nolefan27 - 12-29-2012 09:11 PM

(12-29-2012 05:01 PM)MiamiHuskie Wrote:  I'm glad Lynch said what he did. We're supposed to act like we're honored and humbled to be in the Orange Bowl, and are supposed to defer to everyone. I don't like trash talk, but what Lynch said wasn't over the top. Maybe the team needed a little spark; all they've heard is they "don't deserve to be there". We need to act like we belong, because we do.

This team earned it. They are ranked #15, FSU #12. We wouldn't be in the Orange Bowl if Ohio State,Penn State, UM, etc. hadn't run such corrupt "win at any cost" programs, but hey, we played by the rules and we're in.

Make no mistake, FSU is a good team and deserves respect, as does any other team'

Agree, NIU is the tallest midget.... I've been creeping on this board, watching Pikappa get beat-up. Either way, my Noles win and do so in convincing fashion. I've enjoyed learning about your lack of football tradition, but it's time for this fan base to be silenced. Know your role and enjoy the ass kicking.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - clcfball11 - 12-29-2012 09:26 PM

(12-29-2012 09:11 PM)Nolefan27 Wrote:  
(12-29-2012 05:01 PM)MiamiHuskie Wrote:  I'm glad Lynch said what he did. We're supposed to act like we're honored and humbled to be in the Orange Bowl, and are supposed to defer to everyone. I don't like trash talk, but what Lynch said wasn't over the top. Maybe the team needed a little spark; all they've heard is they "don't deserve to be there". We need to act like we belong, because we do.

Agree, NIU is the tallest midget.... I've been creeping on this board, watching Pikappa get beat-up. Either way, my Noles win and do so in convincing fashion. I've enjoyed learning about your lack of football tradition, but it's time for this fan base to be silenced. Know your role and enjoy the ass kicking.

Yeah, since our fanbase is sooooo cocky. Suck it easy, my friend. Come visit us on Wednesday, win or lose.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - yesman815 - 12-29-2012 09:28 PM

Nolefan enjoys visiting ex players in prison or in rehab!

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - NIU007 - 12-29-2012 09:51 PM

I've never seen so many fans of one team being disrespectful jerks. This is worse than Ohio State. Might even give that school in South Bend a run for it's money.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - niuguy - 12-29-2012 09:54 PM

Aw ****. We got another one!

And are you high dude? Pikappa has been treated extremely well considering he is non stop posting on an opponents board.

If you are going to roll up in here like a do*che you can get out too.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - DogTracks - 12-29-2012 10:02 PM

At least there's some subtlety to Pikap's condescension most of the time.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - PiKappNoleATL - 12-29-2012 10:41 PM

(12-29-2012 10:02 PM)DogTracks Wrote:  At least there's some subtlety to Pikap's condescension most of the time.

Thank you....I think...

I really haven't said anything more disrespectful or inflammatory than what Jordan Lynch said...he is celebrated and I get compared to a troll.

What is wrong with having a different side to an argument? Not sure I understand the hostility regarding me posting on this site.

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - MileHighHuskie - 12-29-2012 11:00 PM

(12-29-2012 10:41 PM)PiKappNoleATL Wrote:  [quote='DogTracks' pid='8760482' dateline='1356836557']
At least there's some subtlety to Pikap's condescension most of the time.

Thank you....I think...

I really haven't said anything more disrespectful or inflammatory than what Jordan Lynch said...he is celebrated and I get compared to a troll.

What is wrong with having a different side to an argument? Not sure I understand the hostility regarding me posting on this site.
[/quote
Nothing against you, Huskies never get respect, we are like the Dwarfs in the Hobbit, always ready to fight, we get no respect, and people always talk sh&t about us. A close friend who is a Huskie, very plugged into college football and basketball told me when I was a freshman you have to have thick skin to be a Huskie. Its true. so love us or respect us, or we will shove a cleat up your ass. 04-rock

RE: FSU: How do you feel about Jeffrey Lynch??? - niuguy - 12-29-2012 11:06 PM

(12-29-2012 11:00 PM)MileHighHuskie Wrote:  Huskies never get respect, we are like the Dwarfs in the Hobbit, always ready to fight, we get no respect, and people always talk sh&t about us.

LOL Awesome.