CSNbbs
WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? (/thread-593290.html)

WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - galojah - 10-15-2012 08:04 AM

My SBC football history is sketchy so I solicit more seasoned SBC football fan opinions.

Is this the most anticipated/biggest regular season game for the league? Both teams playing to remain undefeated in league. Both teams receiving votes in the USA Today poll. The winner of this game could land in the Top 25.

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - JSinLR - 10-15-2012 08:24 AM

(10-15-2012 08:04 AM)galojah Wrote:  My SBC football history is sketchy so I solicit more seasoned SBC football fan opinions.

Is this the most anticipated/biggest regular season game for the league? Both teams playing to remain undefeated in league. Both teams receiving votes in the USA Today poll. The winner of this game could land in the Top 25.

There was similar hype last year for the ASU vs. UL game but with the victories OOC for ULM & WKU this may be a bit more hyped! Only difference is this is a tad earlier in the year.

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - AstroCajun - 10-15-2012 08:44 AM

(10-15-2012 08:04 AM)galojah Wrote:  My SBC football history is sketchy so I solicit more seasoned SBC football fan opinions.

Yes, for now.

And if WKU doesn't take care of business, then "the most anticipated/biggest regular season game" will happen on November 3rd when the Cajuns finally get their shot against Monroe.

If WKU does take care of business, then "the most anticipated/biggest regular season game" will happen on November 17th when you've got to come to Cajun Field for a winner take all game.

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - dahbeed - 10-15-2012 09:36 AM

(10-15-2012 08:44 AM)AstroCajun Wrote:  

Yes, for now.

And if WKU doesn't take care of business, then "the most anticipated/biggest regular season game" will happen on November 3rd when the Cajuns finally get their shot against Monroe.

If WKU does take care of business, then "the most anticipated/biggest regular season game" will happen on November 17th when you've got to come to Cajun Field for a winner take all game.

if the cajuns keep takin' care o' bidness. yes.

awesome year for the sunbelt where we can keep having our biggest game.

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - Usajags - 10-15-2012 10:07 AM

We will know when it is big when it is picked up by ESPN for a national game. Via ESPNU or ESPN2. Not quite ready for the flagship yet

It looks good when we got MT v MSU picked up. That is a step in the right direction, a leap would be another top 25 victory.

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - Chrono124 - 10-15-2012 10:14 AM

Are you crazy, the biggest game of the week is USA vs FAU....

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - Batjag - 10-15-2012 10:53 AM

(10-15-2012 10:14 AM)Chrono124 Wrote:  Are you crazy, the biggest game of the week is USA vs FAU....

The Battle of the Bottom!

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - InjunJohn - 10-15-2012 11:20 AM

(10-15-2012 08:44 AM)AstroCajun Wrote:  

Yes, for now.

I agree. This will be the biggest game to date (this season). If ULL keeps winning then the next "biggest game" will be ULL vs the winner (if they keep winning).

The biggest games will be when the SBC wins 4 bowl games this year!!! 02-13-banana

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - AstroCajun - 10-15-2012 02:41 PM

(10-15-2012 11:20 AM)InjunJohn Wrote:  The biggest games will be when the SBC wins 4 bowl games this year!!! 02-13-banana

Now this I'd like to see! 04-rock

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - BamaCajun - 10-15-2012 03:13 PM

(10-15-2012 10:14 AM)Chrono124 Wrote:  Are you crazy, the biggest game of the week is USA vs FAU....

[Image: pillow.gif]

RE: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - warhawk09 - 10-15-2012 03:15 PM

(10-15-2012 10:07 AM)Usajags Wrote:  We will know when it is big when it is picked up by ESPN for a national game. Via ESPNU or ESPN2. Not quite ready for the flagship yet

It looks good when we got MT v MSU picked up. That is a step in the right direction, a leap would be another top 25 victory.

Uh, Middle and Mississippi State got picked up due to the SEC contract with ESPN.

Re: WKU vs ULM biggest regular season SBC game to date? - trojanbrutha - 10-15-2012 05:38 PM

A real winner-take-all was TROY-FAU for 1 bowl bid...last game of the year. An 8-4 Trojans team sat at home. The owls took all the marbles...no chance of that happening to either of these teams because of the season on display in 2012...

from trojanbrutha's ThunderBolt