CSNbbs
Aaaaaaaa! Another close won lost - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Independents (FBS) (/forum-981.html)
+---- Forum: Connecticut (/forum-411.html)
+---- Thread: Aaaaaaaa! Another close won lost (/thread-58306.html)

- HuskyNan - 10-27-2002 01:43 PM

Oh man! :bang: Stinkin' personal penalties in the fourth quarter are killing us. We could have had this game and end up losing 28-24. :mad: I dont' want to hear about beating the point spread or moral victories or playing hard to the last minute!

Here's hoping the Florida Atlantic game in Storrs next week can be the pivot point in the season for us.

- JoltinJacket - 10-28-2002 06:56 PM

That's a tough way to lose, but knowing you can hang in there with an SEC team (even if it is Vandy) is a good building block for the program.

- YukonJack - 10-30-2002 08:49 AM

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue] :bang: 04-bow 03-razz

Certainly has been a frustrating season for the team so far. Just a little short in the tenacity department.

Hopefully, FAU will give them an opportunity to put it together this week. If they do, they will know how some other teams felt playing UConn last year and the previous season when they were playing with an undermanned team.

Here's hoping for a good performance at a windy and cold Memorial Stadium on Saturday. We still have a shot at 5 wins.

- HuskyNan - 10-30-2002 02:39 PM

Welcome, Jack! :wave: Don't you just love the little emoticon thingies? I have a lot of fun with them.

This bb system is still fairly new. I linked the Boneyard over here a couple of times but there wasn't much traffic so they didn't stay around. If you've a mind, try the Sports Bar (link at the top). You can discuss just about anything there.

I like these boards because there are a lot of people from different schools and everyone gets along so well. Haven't seen a single flame war in the entire time I've been here.