CSNbbs
Terry Caulley - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Independents (FBS) (/forum-981.html)
+---- Forum: Connecticut (/forum-411.html)
+---- Thread: Terry Caulley (/thread-57894.html)

- JoltinJacket - 03-17-2004 01:25 AM

He was a beast for you guys early last season. I had him on my college FB fantasy team until he got hurt. Was he a senior last year? If not, is he rehab coming along fast enough where he'll be healthy for this season?

- BugsyCT - 03-17-2004 01:45 AM

He's gonna be a junior this upcoming season. One of the nation's leading rushers up until he got hurt last year vs. VA Tech (bummer).

From what I hear, he should make a full recovery in time for this season. (Although it was a knee injury, so it remains to be seen if he'll be back to the same level).

We had some guys fill in nicely for him the latter half of the year (Chris Bellamy, Cornell Brockington), but TC has a Barry Sanders-like style to his game that sets him apart (IMO) and should be back starting in time for the opener.

- RUmojo - 03-17-2004 10:09 PM

Just curious, how do you think Caulley and the Huskies will do against improved competition???

- BugsyCT - 03-18-2004 10:48 AM

RUmojo Wrote:Just curious, how do you think Caulley and the Huskies will do against improved competition???
It'll be a challenge no question but at the same time UConn continues to improve at such a rapid pace that they should be at or near the level of their tougher competition. They've already faced Miami & VA Tech the last couple years so they've seen how tough it can get.

All those national TV games this season should help recruiting big time. Some may see it as bush league to be playing Wed & Thurs night games on ESPN but it's ideal for where UConn is right now.