CSNbbs
I wish Memphis was in the SEC - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC Conference Talk (/forum-246.html)
+---- Thread: I wish Memphis was in the SEC (/thread-5754.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

- tigerderek - 09-10-2005 11:03 PM

home cookin imbred refs too.

- Rebel - 09-10-2005 11:09 PM

03-lol 03-lol 03-lol Yeah, Ok. That's why USM lost. :rolleyes:

What was the reason last weekend?

- tigerderek - 09-12-2005 05:05 PM

RebelKev Wrote:03-lol 03-lol 03-lol Yeah, Ok. That's why USM lost. :rolleyes:

Uh,because our starting qb got hurt on the 3rd play of the game,moron. 03-lol

- Rebel - 09-12-2005 07:10 PM

tigerderek Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:03-lol  03-lol  03-lol  Yeah, Ok. That's why USM lost.  :rolleyes:

That should tell you to get better backup QB's then, right moron? You C-USA guys always have to have an excuse, don't you? Little man syndrome if I've ever seen on. Play the victim.....it won't get you far in life. 03-lol

- tigerderek - 09-13-2005 10:28 AM

RebelKev Wrote:
tigerderek Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:03-lol  03-lol  03-lol  Yeah, Ok. That's why USM lost.  :rolleyes:

That should tell you to get better backup QB's then, right moron? You C-USA guys always have to have an excuse, don't you? Little man syndrome if I've ever seen on. Play the victim.....it won't get you far in life. 03-lol
Dude please.Ole Miss what you kidding me. 03-lol We played the whole game without our qb,that's not an excuse that's a fact idiot. :lol:Let's throw $100 on the bball game in Oxford then you'll know what that little man syndrome is like.

- e_smith_1992 - 09-14-2005 12:44 AM

tigerderek Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
tigerderek Wrote:

Dude please.Ole Miss what you kidding me. 03-lol We played the whole game without our qb,that's not an excuse that's a fact idiot. :lol:Let's throw $100 on the bball game in Oxford then you'll know what that little man syndrome is like.
derek... now why would you wager with an Ole Piss fan.... especially one that can't count to the number of the wager you're proposing!!!! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol

- Rebel - 09-14-2005 01:39 AM

Oh man, you guys are killing me. The juvenile nature of your posts is hilarious. 03-lol

Sorry your conference sucks and has one of the weakest collection of schedules in the NCAA, but it isn't my fault. You just suck.

- tigerderek - 09-14-2005 10:49 AM

e_smith_1992 Wrote:
tigerderek Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
tigerderek Wrote:

derek... now why would you wager with an Ole Piss fan.... especially one that can't count to the number of the wager you're proposing!!!! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
Hey Smith,I totally forgot.What the hell am I doing over here. :thumbdown:

- Rebel - 09-14-2005 05:30 PM

tigerderek Wrote:Hey Smith,I totally forgot.What the hell am I doing over here. :thumbdown:
Exactly. You'll get your chance to be bitchslapped next year.

- Volunteer - 09-26-2005 10:19 AM

tigerderek Wrote:home cookin imbred refs too.
Why would we let the tigers in the SEC? So you and Ole Miss can fight for the worst team in the conference. Memphis is terrible.

04-cheers

- Rebel - 09-26-2005 08:13 PM

Volunteer Wrote:
Why would we let the tigers in the SEC? So you and Ole Miss can fight for the worst team in the conference. Memphis is terrible.

04-cheers

Poser. :rolleyes:

- Volunteer - 09-28-2005 12:15 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
Volunteer Wrote:

04-cheers

Poser. :rolleyes:
:wave: Gonna be a whoopin this weekend.

- Bearcats#1 - 09-28-2005 05:21 PM

Why is it that no matter what board I'm on...there's a CUSA fan on there talking smack? You should come to the Big East board....there are like two or three die-hard CUSA fans always ragging on us and it's just getting old. I thought I would venture out to other boards to see if this was a problem specific to the Big East board or if CUSA fans are elswhere trolling around...looks like they are everywhere......

give me a break...

PS: To the Tiger fan on here...I have seen your team under Calipari...Congratulations...I don't think any team in the country has done less with more than you all.....see you in the Shoe biotch.

- Rebel - 09-28-2005 10:14 PM

...a Memphis fan posing as a Tennessee fan. :rolleyes:

Or is it the other way around? Anyhow, it's effing pathetic.

- Rebel - 09-28-2005 10:15 PM

Bearcats#1 Wrote:Why is it that no matter what board I'm on...there's a CUSA fan on there talking smack? You should come to the Big East board....there are like two or three die-hard CUSA fans always ragging on us and it's just getting old. I thought I would venture out to other boards to see if this was a problem specific to the Big East board or if CUSA fans are elswhere trolling around...looks like they are everywhere......

give me a break...

PS: To the Tiger fan on here...I have seen your team under Calipari...Congratulations...I don't think any team in the country has done less with more than you all.....see you in the Shoe biotch.
...because they all have the little man syndrome.

- hbriteup - 09-28-2005 10:51 PM

RebelKev Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:Why is it that no matter what board I'm on...there's a CUSA fan on there talking smack? You should come to the Big East board....there are like two or three die-hard CUSA fans always ragging on us and it's just getting old. I thought I would venture out to other boards to see if this was a problem specific to the Big East board or if CUSA fans are elswhere trolling around...looks like they are everywhere......

give me a break...

...because they all have the little man syndrome.
Speaking of little man syndrome I think Wyoming made you fill like alittle man this passed weekend didn't they, you know them being a mid-major and all.Ya'll look your noses down at mid-majors but you seem to lose to them quite often.

Look at Cincy tonight against Miami-Ohio,lol thats funny right there! another mid-major whipping those great BCS boys. C-USA has nothing to be ashamed of.

- Rebel - 09-28-2005 10:52 PM

hbriteup Wrote:C-USA has nothing to be ashamed of.
Never said you did. However, the Bearcat fan has a point. As an Admin of this ENTIRE effing site, I can TELL you 90% of the complaints are about C-USA fans.

- hbriteup - 09-29-2005 09:32 AM

RebelKev Wrote:
Never said you did. However, the Bearcat fan has a point. As an Admin of this ENTIRE effing site, I can TELL you 90% of the complaints are about C-USA fans.
Thats because no one else comes here. Look at the SEC board no one is ever here. These boards only exsist because of us.

- Rebel - 09-29-2005 06:26 PM

hbriteup Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:
Thats because no one else comes here. Look at the SEC board no one is ever here. These boards only exsist because of us.
The MAC board rivals you. Hardly ANY complaints. Maybe it's the level of maturity.

- Rebel - 09-29-2005 06:28 PM

Oh, and don't be so arrogant as to think this board wouldn't exist without you, and other arrogant people like you. NCAABBS was here before you, and I can assure you, it will be here afterwards.