CSNbbs
SBC Composite TV Schedule - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: SBC Composite TV Schedule (/thread-503854.html)

SBC Composite TV Schedule - trojanbrutha - 07-18-2011 09:12 AM

http://troytrojans.com/documents/2011/7/18/11_Sun_Belt_TV_Schedule.pdf?id=752

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - Burn the Horse - 07-18-2011 11:15 AM

im glad we are putting more games on espn3. better than nothing.

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - trojanbrutha - 07-18-2011 11:46 AM

The hottest games down the stretch get the air-time...Go Trojans!!!

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - Tom in Lazybrook - 07-18-2011 12:31 PM

FYI, I believe the So. Alabama at NC State game will also be on ESPN3.

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - OwlFamily - 07-20-2011 11:19 AM

ESPNU will now be airing FAU vs Florida @ 7PM.

I figured they would, no way were they going to let Florida's opening game with Muschamp at the helm not get on TV. I think the Auburn game might get picked up by a SEC network as well, but well see.

FAU's TV schedule now looks like this.

Sept. 3 at Florida (ESPNU)
Sept. 10 at Michigan State (ESPN or ESPN2)
Oct. 8 at North Texas (Sun Belt Network)
Oct. 22 vs. MTSU (Sun Belt Network)

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - RaiderATO - 07-20-2011 11:58 AM

(07-20-2011 11:19 AM)OwlFamily Wrote:  I think the Auburn game might get picked up by a SEC network as well, but well see.

If their TV deal is the same as last year, the game will be on SEC Network unless it is Auburn's one PPV game. Usually the PPV game is against a low FBS or FCS team (Samford for homecoming), so it is likely to be on SEC. I believe that means it would be available on ESPN3, if not broadcast in your area.

Now, I'm assuming it won't be an ESPN or CBS game, which is safe to assume.

-------

FYI for SEC teams: 1 game will be PPV, likely the FCS game or least interesting matchup. If the game is not chosen for ESPN/2/U or CBS, it will be on SEC TV and locally available (and ESPN3, I think).

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - NCowl - 07-20-2011 01:35 PM

(07-20-2011 11:19 AM)OwlFamily Wrote:  ESPNU will now be airing FAU vs Florida @ 7PM.

I figured they would, no way were they going to let Florida's opening game with Muschamp at the helm not get on TV. I think the Auburn game might get picked up by a SEC network as well, but well see.

FAU's TV schedule now looks like this.

Sept. 3 at Florida (ESPNU)
Sept. 10 at Michigan State (ESPN or ESPN2)
Oct. 8 at North Texas (Sun Belt Network)
Oct. 22 vs. MTSU (Sun Belt Network)

I was looking for this TV listing post, but did not see it, that's why I posted a new one announcing it... oh well, double exposure!

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - MG61 - 07-20-2011 05:03 PM

Alabama Game To Be Televised On FSN
Courtesy: University of North Texas
Release: 07/20/2011

DENTON, Texas- North Texas announced that its September 17 contest against Alabama will be televised on FSN, and game times for the remaining home schedule on Wednesday.

The game against the Crimson Tide will kick at 6:30 p.m. With the added television game, each of the Mean Green's first four contests will be televised either on ESPN3 or Fox Sports Net.

Additionally, North Texas released game times for the remaining home games in the inaugural season of Mean Green Stadium. The October 8 contest against FAU kicks at 6:30 p.m., and the homecoming contest against ULM on October 22 kicks at 6 p.m. The November 11 game against Western Kentucky will be the first day game at Mean Green Stadium, with kickoff time at 3 p.m., and North Texas closes the season against Middle Tennessee with a 3 p.m. kick on December 3.

The game times for the Houston and Indiana home games were released in June, with both games being covered by ESPN3 and kicking off at 6 p.m.

All Game Times are subject to change.

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - Green Menace - 07-20-2011 05:12 PM

Games on ESPN3 is crap. That's not TV folks.

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - Green Menace - 07-20-2011 05:12 PM

Games on ESPN3 is crap. That's not TV folks.

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - Side Show Joe - 07-20-2011 06:02 PM

(07-20-2011 05:12 PM)Green Menace Wrote:  Games on ESPN3 is crap. That's not TV folks.

I agree.

The only way we are going to get some of those games on ESPN 3 moved to real T.V. channels, is if we find a way to take down FIU in dramatic fashion, and play exciting games against Houston and Alabama. Unfortunately, the odds are not in our favor.

RE: SBC Composite TV Schedule - westcoastwolf - 07-20-2011 09:30 PM

For those outside the region, ESPN3 is a major, major blessing.