CSNbbs
WKU's SID Error - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: WKU's SID Error (/thread-503697.html)

WKU's SID Error - westcoastwolf - 07-15-2011 09:30 PM

From their press release for Rainey:

Quote:In addition to the Doak Walker Award list, Rainey was also part of the Maxwell Award watch list released on July 5. Hilltopper tight end Jack Doyle was also mentioned on the Mackey Award list released last week. With two National College Football Award Association watch list remaining, WKU’s three mentions equal Arkansas State for the second most in the Sun Belt Conference. Troy leads the league with players on four different lists.

Tsk Tsk.

ASU:

Rimington
Lombardi
CFPA QB
CFPA LB
Biletnikoff

Troy:

Bednarik
Outland
Nagurski
Lombardi
O'Brien

ASU tied for the lead. Now if only that will reflect in our season's win-loss record.

RE: WKU's SID Error - Burn the Horse - 07-15-2011 09:41 PM

ummm, looks to me based on the info you just provided that TROY and stAte are tied with 5 a piece.

RE: WKU's SID Error - westcoastwolf - 07-15-2011 10:00 PM

(07-15-2011 09:41 PM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  ummm, looks to me based on the info you just provided that TROY and stAte are tied with 5 a piece.

Good catch. I had ASU on the Bednarik as well and then removed it. Technically "ASU is in the lead" but Troy is there as well. 03-lmfao

RE: WKU's SID Error - warhawk09 - 07-15-2011 10:11 PM

is CFPA the College Football Performance Awards? If so, there is no error, when talking about watch lists, the CFPA is not in the conversation

RE: WKU's SID Error - westcoastwolf - 07-15-2011 10:21 PM

(07-15-2011 10:11 PM)warhawk09 Wrote:  is CFPA the College Football Performance Awards? If so, there is no error, when talking about watch lists, the CFPA is not in the conversation

Why is that?

I was only being snarky jokingly, btw. Don't want my tone to come off as serious.