CSNbbs
More TSA fun.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: More TSA fun.... (/thread-499367.html)

More TSA fun.... - Bull_In_Exile - 06-03-2011 09:32 PM

This family is one that finds their way into trouble pretty often but that does not excuse the attitude of the TSA people who threatened arrest for a guy filming his mother having a breakdown..

http://www.prisonplanet.com/video-woman-screams-for-help-after-tsa-molestation.html

I am considering a trip this year and I really would rather not drive but I don't think I could stomach my daughters or my wife being touched like that..

RE: More TSA fun.... - Rebel - 06-03-2011 09:50 PM

I saw the video and that woman was batshit insane.

RE: More TSA fun.... - Bull_In_Exile - 06-03-2011 10:41 PM

(06-03-2011 09:50 PM)Rebel Wrote:  I saw the video and that woman was batshit insane.

The woman yes, the son who was filming not so much.

RE: More TSA fun.... - Rebel - 06-03-2011 11:35 PM

(06-03-2011 10:41 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 09:50 PM)Rebel Wrote:  I saw the video and that woman was batshit insane.

For real, man, it looked staged. As much as I've flown, I've had 0 problems with the TSA. ... and I've flown out of Philly, Newark, Harrisburg, Fairbanks, Anchorage, Augusta, Atlanta, Louisville, Austin, Baltimore, Dulles, Richmond (VA), Seattle, LAX, Honolulu, Maui, and many, many more. I'm not saying some problems don't exist, and I'm NOT a supporter of the government using my tax dollars to secure private business, but I think most of these "problems" are fictitious. Making a woman drink breast milk is f'ed up. ...but that is, from what I've seen, a very minute percentage of what actually goes on.

RE: More TSA fun.... - Mr. Peanut - 06-04-2011 06:19 AM

Prison Planet 03-lmfao Alex Jones 03-lmfao This guy is like Glen Beck on crack. I'll stick with the main stream media or (reality based news) Just because the lunatics that support World Net, Breitbart, Prison Planet and Newsmax out number the normal people on this board, doesn't mean you are not a fringe group.

RE: More TSA fun.... - WoodlandsOwl - 06-04-2011 07:02 AM

(06-03-2011 11:35 PM)Rebel Wrote:  
(06-03-2011 10:41 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  

For real, man, it looked staged. As much as I've flown, I've had 0 problems with the TSA. ... and I've flown out of Philly, Newark, Harrisburg, Fairbanks, Anchorage, Augusta, Atlanta, Louisville, Austin, Baltimore, Dulles, Richmond (VA), Seattle, LAX, Honolulu, Maui, and many, many more. I'm not saying some problems don't exist, and I'm NOT a supporter of the government using my tax dollars to secure private business, but I think most of these "problems" are fictitious. Making a woman drink breast milk is f'ed up. ...but that is, from what I've seen, a very minute percentage of what actually goes on.

Ive never had a problem with TSA even when I'm coming straight from Reckling Park in Houston to Hobby Airport and I'm 3/4 drunk. I just keep my mouth shut, show them my ID and Boarding Pass, and take everything out of my pockets.