CSNbbs
To every Troy fan.. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: To every Troy fan.. (/thread-453491.html)

To every Troy fan.. - littlebittyschool - 09-18-2010 06:52 PM

We failed. No more postings until we back it up with wins... all of them from here on out. Whatever we did in the past has been erased by the epic failure of today. We let down ourselves and our conference.

Ok, I'm being a little mellodramatic here, but time for us to quit fishing for compliments from our conference brothers and quite patting ourselves on the back and go back into the shadows for a bit. Redemption is a long ways away.

Good luck SBC. Pick up our slack.

RE: To every Troy fan.. - CardinalBlackTrojan - 09-18-2010 08:00 PM

(09-18-2010 06:52 PM)littlebittyschool Wrote:  We failed. No more postings until we back it up with wins... all of them from here on out. Whatever we did in the past has been erased by the epic failure of today. We let down ourselves and our conference.

Ok, I'm being a little mellodramatic here, but time for us to quit fishing for compliments from our conference brothers and quite patting ourselves on the back and go back into the shadows for a bit. Redememption is a long ways away.

i hope some Troy fans on this board will listen to you..

RE: To every Troy fan.. - BlueRaiderFan. - 09-18-2010 08:12 PM

Man, you guys lose more games in the 4th. 04-jawdrop I hope we can win ours.

RE: To every Troy fan.. - CardinalBlackTrojan - 09-18-2010 10:11 PM

(09-18-2010 08:12 PM)BlueRaiderFan. Wrote:  Man, you guys lose more games in the 4th. 04-jawdrop I hope we can win ours.

Looks like both of our teams couldn't pull through. 03-puke

RE: To every Troy fan.. - playfailstogain - 09-18-2010 10:51 PM

(09-18-2010 06:52 PM)littlebittyschool Wrote:  We failed. No more postings until we back it up with wins... all of them from here on out. Whatever we did in the past has been erased by the epic failure of today. We let down ourselves and our conference.

Ok, I'm being a little mellodramatic here, but time for us to quit fishing for compliments from our conference brothers and quite patting ourselves on the back and go back into the shadows for a bit. Redememption is a long ways away.

You are completely and totally correct.