CSNbbs
SBC's Best Tailgating Party - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: SBC's Best Tailgating Party (/thread-452120.html)

SBC's Best Tailgating Party - Zulu Cajun - 09-11-2010 08:31 AM

Talked to alot of regular UL Tailgaters this week, and the menu was mouth watering. of course there will be the traditional whole roasted pig,but bacon wrapped smoked Quail, B-B-Q Jumbo shrimp, seafood pastalaya, and apple glazed grilled catfish were just of few of the interesting dishes. As Cajun Fans gather to listen to the live band
under the Oak, it will be another good time for sure. Hundreds of tents were going up yesterday , and the campers were pileing in. I bet the
the cooks are busy cooking already this morning for our early game
today.

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - CajunT - 09-11-2010 09:13 AM

(09-11-2010 08:31 AM)Zulu Cajun Wrote:  Talked to alot of regular UL Tailgaters this week, and the menu was mouth watering. of course there will be the traditional whole roasted pig,but bacon wrapped smoked Quail, B-B-Q Jumbo shrimp, seafood pastalaya, and apple glazed grilled catfish were just of few of the interesting dishes. As Cajun Fans gather to listen to the live band
under the Oak, it will be another good time for sure. Hundreds of tents were going up yesterday , and the campers were pileing in. I bet the
today.

Don't hold your breathe for Ark.State fans to show up. They don't seem to care about tailgaiting with Cajun fans. I could be wrong, we will see today.

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - Burn the Horse - 09-11-2010 09:37 AM

(09-11-2010 09:13 AM)CajunT Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 08:31 AM)Zulu Cajun Wrote:  Talked to alot of regular UL Tailgaters this week, and the menu was mouth watering. of course there will be the traditional whole roasted pig,but bacon wrapped smoked Quail, B-B-Q Jumbo shrimp, seafood pastalaya, and apple glazed grilled catfish were just of few of the interesting dishes. As Cajun Fans gather to listen to the live band
today.

Don't hold your breathe for Ark.State fans to show up. They don't seem to care about tailgaiting with Cajun fans. I could be wrong, we will see today.

wait, hold the phone...

stAte has fans? 03-wink

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - CajunFan89 - 09-11-2010 09:38 AM

(09-11-2010 09:37 AM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  
today.

wait, hold the phone...

stAte has fans? 03-wink

does the pope wear a funny hat???

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - Burn the Horse - 09-11-2010 09:41 AM

(09-11-2010 09:38 AM)CajunFan89 Wrote:  
today.

wait, hold the phone...

stAte has fans? 03-wink

yes, but only because he has to hind his bunny ears.

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - CajunFan89 - 09-11-2010 09:49 AM

(09-11-2010 09:41 AM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  
(09-11-2010 09:38 AM)CajunFan89 Wrote:  
today.

wait, hold the phone...

stAte has fans? 03-wink

yes, but only because he has to hind his bunny ears.

are a member of the mens hare club.... for men??

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - Burn the Horse - 09-11-2010 09:50 AM

hippidy hoppidy, stAte fans are on the way. 03-lmfao

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - CajunFan89 - 09-11-2010 09:54 AM

(09-11-2010 09:50 AM)Burn the Horse Wrote:  hippidy hoppidy, stAte fans are on the way. 03-lmfao

i love south park.

RE: SBC's Best Tailgating Party - chiefsfan - 09-11-2010 10:27 AM

today.

ASU fans typically prefer to have their own tailgates on road weeks...

plus as it is, the reaction you got on our board is partially because it seems as if you guys care more about tailgating them the game itself

you forget we have one of the best tailgating scenes among non BCS schools when at home. so its not like we dont mind tailgating.