CSNbbs
how to watch the Houston Cougars games live streaming online? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Future Members (/forum-1020.html)
+----- Forum: Houston (/forum-445.html)
+----- Thread: how to watch the Houston Cougars games live streaming online? (/thread-391989.html)

how to watch the Houston Cougars games live streaming online? - domitomi - 10-10-2009 05:04 AM

I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the Houston Cougars and basically any other NCAA college football game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work. I use it so much that I actually prefer to watch football over the Internet instead of on TV.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.
Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

RE: how to watch the Houston Cougars games live streaming online? - HoustonCougarNation - 12-28-2009 11:21 PM

Its always better to watch them live if you can!!

RE: how to watch the Houston Cougars games live streaming online? - will3gross7 - 08-26-2010 04:14 AM

(12-28-2009 11:21 PM)HoustonCougarNation Wrote:  Its always better to watch them live if you can!!

Yes ,I do agree with you that its nice to watch live match as i do it so.