CSNbbs
Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Soldiers vs. Abortionist (/thread-372339.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Soldiers vs. Abortionist - GGniner - 06-03-2009 11:23 AM

Climate of Hate, World of Double Standards

Pretty sick indictment of the American Elite

Still no condemnation from Commander in Chief, King Tut the most merciful on the Soldier killed by a Jihadist in Arkansas, just after rushing to condemn the tiller killer.

on Google News at the moment, a search for "George Tiller" produces:

10k plus stories

a Search for William Long produces....1,080 stories.

10 to 1 ratio, and one sided condemnation from the CinC King Tut Obama

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - SuperFlyBCat - 06-03-2009 11:51 AM

Business as usual for the drive by media. Black muslim murdering, in broad daylight, an Army Private they need to keep that as quiet as possible.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - smn1256 - 06-03-2009 11:54 AM

Obama is trying to figure out why Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad didn't go down in a blaze of glory and collect his virgins.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Tripster - 06-03-2009 01:18 PM

(06-03-2009 11:54 AM)smn1256 Wrote:  Obama is trying to figure out why Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad didn't go down in a blaze of glory and collect his virgins.

Well when they have to post a Guard at the Doors of Recruiting Centers armed with a SAW and authorized to use Deadly Force in Defense of his Post, then Fanatical Idiots like Mr. Allie Baaa Baaa Akbarbi Moe-hummer-ed WILL be able to Pass Go and Collect his 70 Virgins.

I mean he is either going to weigh about 15 Pounds More or 30 Pounds Less depending on if the SAW Rounds lodge in the body or do a Clean Pass Thru.

I feel so badly for this poor Muslim Convert, that I hope he gets to be with his 70 Virgins REAL SOON. Let us all Support him in that hope.

We will be Praying for YOUR quick release from this Earthly life Allie Babaaaaaa the Convert .... 04-rock

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - RobertN - 06-03-2009 01:46 PM

(06-03-2009 11:51 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Business as usual for the drive by media. Black muslim murdering, in broad daylight, an Army Private they need to keep that as quiet as possible.
THey had a story on it on Rachel Maddow last night. THat's right the "liberal media".

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-03-2009 01:52 PM

And let's go have a looksie and what this is all abou-- oh ... Michelle Malkin.

03-yawn

Moving on to arguments which might be forged by somebody who's greatest achievement is a little higher than playing bullpen for the O'Reilly Factor....

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - GGniner - 06-03-2009 02:05 PM

(06-03-2009 01:52 PM)georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:  And let's go have a looksie and what this is all abou-- oh ... Michelle Malkin.

03-yawn

Moving on to arguments which might be forged by somebody who's greatest achievement is a little higher than playing bullpen for the O'Reilly Factor....

nice pointless post

you do realize she hates Bill O'Reily right? and refuses to be on the show?

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - WoodlandsOwl - 06-03-2009 02:20 PM

News reports this afternoon that additional suspects are being sought as part of a "wider conspiracy"...

This Bozo was already on the FBI's Radar when his name came up as attending a training camp in Yemen and getting caught with a fake Passport.

http://counterterrorismblog.org/2009/06/arkansas_lone_jihadist_how_alo.php

And we have these home grown nuts popping up all over the place. [/color]

ATLANTA, June 2 (UPI) -- A Georgia Tech student on trial on terror conspiracy charges led a group of young men planning to go to a camp in Pakistan, an FBI agent testified Tuesday.

Syed Haris Ahmed, 24, faces as much as 15 years in federal prison if he is convicted, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. James Allen, a special agent with the FBI, told jurors information gathered from his computer and others showed he coordinated plans to travel to Pakistan for training in jihad, or holy war.

In opening statements Monday, Assistant U.S. Attorney Robert McBurney said Ahmed is not charged with any overt terrorist acts but with providing "material support" to terrorists, CNN said. He told jurors, however, that he was moving toward violence.

Jack Martin, Ahmed's lawyer, described him as a young man without strong religious models in his life who turned to the Internet for guidance. He called his plans "childish fantasies."

Ahmed, born in Pakistan, is a U.S. citizen.

An alleged co-conspirator has been convicted in Britain, and others are awaiting trial in Canada and Georgia.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/06/02/Georgia-Tech-students-terror-trial-begins/UPI-16871243995779/

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-03-2009 02:24 PM

(06-03-2009 02:05 PM)GGniner Wrote:  nice pointless post

you do realize she hates Bill O'Reily right? and refuses to be on the show?

el oh el ... she's subbed for him previously, hence the bullpen reference.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - GRPunk - 06-03-2009 04:20 PM

(06-03-2009 11:23 AM)GGniner Wrote:  Climate of Hate, World of Double Standards

Pretty sick indictment of the American Elite

Still no condemnation from Commander in Chief, King Tut the most merciful on the Soldier killed by a Jihadist in Arkansas, just after rushing to condemn the tiller killer.

on Google News at the moment, a search for "George Tiller" produces:

10k plus stories

a Search for William Long produces....1,080 stories.

10 to 1 ratio, and one sided condemnation from the CinC King Tut Obama

# of posts on this board in the support of the killing of Long=0 (as it should be)

# supporting the killing of Tiller=???

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - GGniner - 06-03-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:When a right-wing Christian vigilante kills, millions of fingers pull the trigger. When a left-wing Muslim vigilante kills, he kills alone…

Why the silence? Politically and religiously-motivated violence, it seems, is only worth lamenting when it demonizes opponents. Which also helps explain why the phrase “lone shooter” is ubiquitous in media coverage of jihadi shooters gone wild – think convicted Jeep Jihadi Mohammed Taheri-Azar at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill or Israel-bashing gunman Naveed Haq who targeted a Seattle Jewish charity or Los Angeles International Airport shooter Hesham Hedayet who opened fire at the El Al Israeli airline ticket counter– but not in cases involving rare acts of anti-abortion violence.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Rebel - 06-03-2009 04:27 PM

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5767620

Sometimes silence is deafening. ....or a sign of approval.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Rebel - 06-03-2009 04:27 PM

^ that was addressed to GRPunk.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Rebel - 06-03-2009 04:30 PM

Another one:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5760883

Wow, that MUST have generated as much attention as Tiller, right?

Wrong.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - WoodlandsOwl - 06-03-2009 05:33 PM

Its a damn shame that Dr. Tiller didn't have his "practice" up and running back in 1961.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Tripster - 06-03-2009 07:38 PM

Man I just can not comment on this horrible crap without taking it over the edge.

An Upstanding United States Soldier is Gunned Down in Cold Blood by some Ustus Jones half-ass convert to Allie Baa Baaism and no one in the MSM/MSP gives a ratz azz !!!!

Yet this murdering piece of floating maggot feces "Tiller the Killer" is dropped on his face and can Do No More Harm, and he is Hoisted to the Truk as some Fallen Hero.

I can't post on this !!!! Every time I try, I go way off about it ... I just can not make a rational commentary about this horrible Upholding of a Murdering piece of Sh't like "Tiller the Killer", while watching these people just piss all over the Memory of a Murdered Soldier by some Half-Assed Ustus Jones Allie Baa Baa Convert ..... I just can't in good conscience do it properly.

Man this is about the 10th time I have tried to comment on this Topic and I can not do it .....

Please do not allow "Tiller the Killer" to be raised above a United States Soldier who was Murdered by some Half-Assed-American Al Qaeda Muslim wanna-be convert.

That is all I can say without going way way over the line ....

DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Machiavelli - 06-03-2009 08:33 PM

It's disgusting. A tragedy. A 10 to 1 ratio heh. I don't even know how to respond. The democratic underground is equavilent to your WND types. Does the WND have forums? I would bet many on there are praising the Tiller Killer scenario. Any praise for the Muslim convert on the DU? It's such a tragedy on both sides. Maybe the MSM isn't trumping it up because they don't want the red rose pick up drivers going ballistic on Muslims. You don't pour gas on a fire and wall to wall coverage of the soldiers would produce that result.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Machiavelli - 06-03-2009 08:43 PM

I found the WND forum
Here's the link
http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=440&pageNo=2

Here's some quotes:

This man killed around 60,000 fetuses over a period of years. Each had a beating heart before being killed. That is about the same number of soldiers killed in the entire Vietnam war.

One man single handedly kills as many as died in Vietnam?

American leftists, aka Democrats, are whining constantly about 4000 soldiers killed in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan and numerous civilian casualties but easily justify the killing of 60,000 innocents because they were still in the womb?

This man was no less a monster than Goebels or Mengela or any of the other concentration camp sadistic killers. The earth is a better place without him. His death is payment for those he murdered was long overdue.

The lack of remorse of the leftists for these 60,000 crimes of murder of an innocent human being is no less disturbing but then that is the nature of the leftist, aka Democrats, who to date have murdered 150,000,000 worldwide in the name of godless communism.

Reply to beeta:and 143503:

God bless you both. Your posts are outstanding. We need to stand up for these little innocent unborn babies. All these bleeding heart liberals are beside themselves over Tiller but not one word about the babies he sacrificed to the evil one who controlled him. Gods word says that it is appointed once for man to die and then the Judgment. Tiller has met the creator face to face and God has judged him. God is not pleased by the new laws being pushed through to protect baby killers and Pedofiles. Well God is in complete control. Those precious little babies are safe in the arms of Jesus now. God bless you both for standing up for what you believe in. We all need to make a stand and speak out for the innocent, helpless babies. The elderly and disabled will be next. IN GOD WE TRUST.

Well Dork I am not one bit surprised to get a reply from you telling all about this Godless government and the laws that you support. Your opinion is as always left/wing anything goes liberal. The cold blooded killer is the coward that killed and tortured unborn babies. Tiller should have been tried and sentenced for the cold blooded murder of of all babies and the full term babies he butchered. That would have been justice. Tiller is before the judge of all now and it will be swift. Tiller even had Baptism services for some of the dead babies wrapped in swaddling clothes, a long stem Rose and a picture of Jesus laying beside the baby for effect. Pictures were taken of the dead babies also. Sick SADISM!!!! I have seen these pictures on Tillers site. Talk about trying to play God. I don't condone murder but I would not shed a tear over Tiller. I feel sad for the helpless babies. He killed babies for money and became rich. GOD HAVE MERCY ON AMERICA.

Reb,
anything close to this on the DU?

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Machiavelli - 06-03-2009 08:44 PM

I'm going to look for any outright cheerleading on his death...
I'll keep updating as I find them. If you find anything close to this on DU let me know.

An Eye for an Eye
Posted by ce175437 on Jun 02, 2009 19:33

George Tiller got what he deserved. Its too bad someone didn't do it sooner, then babies would have been saved. Next?

Justice at last
Posted by misterMick on Jun 02, 2009 18:30

Tiller was nothing more than a hired killer who made big money slaughtering America's most innocent and vulnerable citizens. It is slime like Tiller who have taken the woman's womb, designed by God to be the absolute safest place in the world for a baby to develop, and turned it into one of the most dangerous places for developing babies. What goes around does come around though - I would call Tiller's demise a totally just and fair "retroactive abortion." The Kansas law failed for too many years to do their duty and protect her most innocent and vulnerable. I would not be surprised if bribes were involved. Certainly Satan was involved in this state's conspiracy to slaughter developing children for cash profit. Tiller's demise was long overdue. Now he can explain to his Creator just how he was in the right doing his vile deeds for pay. Good luck, I don't think that argument will get him into Heaven. As far as fetuses and developing babies are concerned, pro-abortion women are totally two-faced. If the women's boyfriend got drunk and beat her, causing the death of "her baby" she would scream bloody murder at him for killing "her baby." If it was WANTED. Once she decides the child is too much of an inconvenience, though, the "baby" goes back to "fetus" status and is susceptible to slaughter, for her convenience. Pro-abortion women want everyone to buy into their totally corrupt and selish double-standard. I am not buying it for a second, and anyone who has any intelligence and honesty will draw the same conclusion. The pro-abortionists double standard is nothing more than a confusion of the devil. I am glad Tiller is gone from this dimension. I only disagree with his deed being done in a church. A church is the House of God, or at least SHOULD be, not a free-fire zone for violence. But Tiller's killing was "retroactive abortion" at it's best and I hope his killer is acquitted. Nuff said.

RE: RE: RE: Murder Or Killing In Defense Of Another?
Posted by mi143503 on Jun 02, 2009 18:14

I am happy to see some evil murderer like Tiller get his come uppance. He is one less murderer and his death will save the lives of thousands of babies.

As it is said "it is better for one man die than a nation dwindle in unbelief". The same philosophy applies here. I am astounded that people are angry at the death of a murderer whilst remaining silent over the years as innocent victims are massacred by this killer.

As he faces God now he is wishing he had not been so stupid and such a grave sinner. The gall of the man to be attending church whilst continuing to murder at will.
Reply to: ma336556
I thank God for you. Well said!

I'm only on page 3. This WND place is cultivating home grown terrorists. It should be shut down and to think this is where Torch gets all his "good stuff". Pathetic.

I'm going on thie DU site. If I find anything cheerleading the killing of the soldiers I'll post it.

RE: Soldiers vs. Abortionist - Machiavelli - 06-03-2009 09:04 PM

Reb, Are you Cid B...

From that thread

The Murder of Dr. Tiller, a Foreshadowing

by Cristina Page

For those who would like to think today's murder in church of Dr. George Tiller, an abortion provider, is an isolated incident, here's the horrifying news: You are wrong. The pattern is clear and frightening.

In March 1993, three months into the administration of our first pro-choice president, Bill Clinton, abortion provider Dr. David Gunn was murdered in Pensacola, Florida. That was the beginning of what would become a five-fold increase in violence against abortion providers throughout the Clinton years.

Today's assassination of Dr. George Tiller comes 5 months into the term of our second pro-choice president. For anyone who would like to believe that this is a statistical anomaly, a coincidence that doesn't portend anything, again, you are wrong.

During the entire Bush administration, from 2000-2008 there were no murders.

During the Clinton era, between 1994-2000 there were 6 abortion providers and clinic staff murdered, and 17 attempted murders of abortion providers. There were 12 bombings or arsons during the Clinton years.

During the Bush administration, not only were there no murders, there were no attempted murders. There was one clinic bombing during the Bush years.

One can only conclude that like terrorist sleeper cells, these extremists have now been set in motion. Indeed the evidence is already there. The chatter, the threats, the hate-filled rhetoric are abundant.

In the last year of the Bush administration there were 396 harassing calls to abortion clinics. In just the first four months of the Obama administration that number has jumped to 1401.