CSNbbs
We need to get this place active! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Troy University (/forum-294.html)
+----- Thread: We need to get this place active! (/thread-343702.html)

We need to get this place active! - ATTALLABLAZE - 01-31-2009 12:54 PM

If you guys can get some regular posters over here we can spruce the place up for you........

RE: We need to get this place active! - CardinalBlackTrojan - 01-31-2009 05:12 PM

That'd be tough to do. Most all Troy fans, including me, like the GoTroyTrojans forum. There might be a few that will post on here lightly, but I don't think there will be a whole lot of traffic here unless something happens to the other board.

Much thanks though ATTALLABLAZE. 04-cheers

RE: We need to get this place active! - Burn the Horse - 02-02-2009 06:21 PM

yeah, TROY folks aren't going to post here. but, we WILL post on the Sun Belt section. i love that area!

RE: We need to get this place active! - ATTALLABLAZE - 02-02-2009 11:57 PM

It just takes a few to get it started. Blazertalk started with about 6 posters who migrated away from the Rivals board. We kept posts up among ourselves while still visiting the main C-USA board. We grew to about 20 then moved to NCAAbbs with Memphis & UC. Now we are the second largest site here. It doesn't happen over night but it takes being persistent with posting almost daily to show some activity. It will pay off if you stay after it. I will be glad to help.

RE: We need to get this place active! - Burn the Horse - 02-04-2009 10:18 PM

we appreciate the efforts, but TROY has a very dedicated fan board that we're all very loyal to. I would say put those efforts into the Sun Belt board, that area is really blowing up.

RE: We need to get this place active! - ATTALLABLAZE - 02-05-2009 03:53 PM

The UAB rivals board was as dedicated as the Troy one. They are all here now but we will spruce up the Belt board.......

RE: We need to get this place active! - Burn the Horse - 02-06-2009 09:22 AM

thanks, we're all very excited about the new skin. will you be asking for our input when coming up with the design?

RE: We need to get this place active! - sotsclarinet08 - 02-11-2009 04:27 PM

this may seem like a dumb question. but i've always wondered can the satellite campuses of TROY like Dothan and Montgomery form their own sports teams, i.e. basketball or swimming? I would assume no since they are part of the TROY system but I do know that other satellites of other universities have teams. just wondering because having a Troy-Mont. bball team would be kinda cool, since its in a large city and will get the word out.

RE: We need to get this place active! - sotsclarinet08 - 02-14-2009 04:14 PM

Anyone....??????????

RE: We need to get this place active! - CardinalBlackTrojan - 02-14-2009 05:39 PM

(02-11-2009 04:27 PM)sotsclarinet08 Wrote:  this may seem like a dumb question. but i've always wondered can the satellite campuses of TROY like Dothan and Montgomery form their own sports teams, i.e. basketball or swimming? I would assume no since they are part of the TROY system but I do know that other satellites of other universities have teams. just wondering because having a Troy-Mont. bball team would be kinda cool, since its in a large city and will get the word out.

I've actually wondered that too! I guess they could form their own sports teams, but that might involve spending extra money that the university doesn't want to spend.

RE: We need to get this place active! - sotsclarinet08 - 02-14-2009 11:15 PM

(02-14-2009 05:39 PM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  I've actually wondered that too! I guess they could form their own sports teams, but that might involve spending extra money that the university doesn't want to spend.

yeah money we don't have. It'd be cool but at the moment we need to spend it on our main campus as far as athletics/facilities/staffing... If we did start any programs outside of Troy I'd like it to be at Troy-Mont. Just because of being in Montgomery.

RE: We need to get this place active! - ATTALLABLAZE - 02-15-2009 02:31 PM

See, you now have traffic here.

That's how it starts, with just a couple posters.

RE: We need to get this place active! - Paul of Troy - 02-15-2009 02:36 PM

(02-14-2009 11:15 PM)sotsclarinet08 Wrote:  
(02-14-2009 05:39 PM)CardinalBlackTrojan Wrote:  I've actually wondered that too! I guess they could form their own sports teams, but that might involve spending extra money that the university doesn't want to spend.

yeah money we don't have. It'd be cool but at the moment we need to spend it on our main campus as far as athletics/facilities/staffing... If we did start any programs outside of Troy I'd like it to be at Troy-Mont. Just because of being in Montgomery.

No matter what board I go to some steals my avatar. That Rob guy did it over there at GTT.

03-banghead03-banghead03-banghead03-banghead03-banghead03-banghead

RE: We need to get this place active! - sotsclarinet08 - 02-15-2009 06:43 PM

(02-15-2009 02:36 PM)Paul of Troy Wrote:  

No matter what board I go to some steals my avatar. That Rob guy did it over there at GTT.

its a common logo, you couldn't expect you to be the only one with it... heck its even on the soap dispensers in the bathrooms in the Trojan Center lol.

RE: We need to get this place active! - Burn the Horse - 02-16-2009 10:45 PM

(02-15-2009 06:43 PM)sotsclarinet08 Wrote:  
(02-15-2009 02:36 PM)Paul of Troy Wrote:  

its a common logo, you couldn't expect you to be the only one with it... heck its even on the soap dispensers in the bathrooms in the Trojan Center lol.

hahahahaha, you hear that Paul? your avatar is a toilet logo! hahahahaha. 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: We need to get this place active! - RDA Trojan - 02-25-2009 12:13 PM

(02-15-2009 02:36 PM)Paul of Troy Wrote:  No matter what board I go to some steals my avatar. That Rob guy did it over there at GTT.

Paul, if it bothers you that much, I'll change it over there!

RE: We need to get this place active! - sotsclarinet08 - 03-29-2009 02:49 PM

Anything new on the arena? 03-idea