CSNbbs
Murfreesboro question - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Murfreesboro question (/thread-14505.html)

- RocketWolverine - 05-27-2004 07:33 PM

Hello folks...

I may be an incoming grad student in Murfreesboro this fall, and I was curious as to what there is to do there. I visited once and just went from the highway to the campus and wasn't impressed. But apparently there is a mall in Murfreesboro. What else? Do you have a Barnes and Noble? Borders? Anywhere good to eat? Any decent Thai?

Do MTSU students usually live in Murfreesboro, or closer to Nashville?

I come from Detroit and lived a year in Toledo (love the Rockets, can stand Toledo but it's not exactly a booming metropolis), so it's not like I expect much from my surroundings. I am just curious if I would be ok in Murfreesboro, or if I need to commute from Nashville.

- RocketWolverine - 05-28-2004 02:42 PM

RocketWolverine Wrote:Hello folks...

I may be an incoming grad student in Murfreesboro this fall, and I was curious as to what there is to do there. I visited once and just went from the highway to the campus and wasn't impressed. But apparently there is a mall in Murfreesboro. What else? Do you have a Barnes and Noble? Borders? Anywhere good to eat? Any decent Thai?

I come from Detroit and lived a year in Toledo (love the Rockets, can stand Toledo but it's not exactly a booming metropolis), so it's not like I expect much from my surroundings. I am just curious if I would be ok in Murfreesboro, or if I need to commute from Nashville.
Nobody knows anything about Murfreesboro?

- Unixmaster - 05-28-2004 03:49 PM

RocketWolverine Wrote:
RocketWolverine Wrote:Hello folks...

Nobody knows anything about Murfreesboro?
you might get some answers from the murfreesboro residents and MT students that frequent BamaRaider's<a href='http://forums.delphiforums.com/mtraiders/start' target='_blank'>MIDDLE TENNESSEE SPORTS Forum</a>