CSNbbs
What's the deal? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: What's the deal? (/thread-13578.html)

- SwampHound - 09-29-2004 10:25 PM

Why is this board dead? We are almost into full conference play and few seem excited much less interested :rolleyes: Fot you fans of the teams who are 0-4 or 1-3 or whatever let me remind you that what counts are the 7 conference games (8 for MT). Right now the conference looks like this

1-0 Louisiana-Lafayette
1-0 Utah State
1-0 Arkansas State
1-0 New Mexico State
0-0 North Texas
0-1 Troy University
0-1 Middle Tennessee
0-1 Louisiana-Monroe
0-1 Idaho

so you see, waaayyyy too early to be quiting on your teams.

Mean Green fans, you are 0-0 in conference, don't give up! 03-cool

Trojan fans, one loss to NMSU and we don't hear from you no more? WTH? 03-confused

I don't think a single Louisiana Indians fan has posted since football season started :frown:

FAU fans, you guys are not in the conference yet but damn you are 3-0. Kalca cannot be the only Owls fan on this board :wave:

For this board to be worth a damn we need more participation :D

- SwampHound - 09-29-2004 10:34 PM

forgot to add that I want to thank the Western Kentucky fans who have been stopping by and posting. Even without the Hilltoppers being in conference for football, you guys have shown more interest than some of our "football playing members fans," Thanks Toppers 04-cheers

- studentfan - 09-29-2004 11:08 PM

I thought they had the server down or something, I was also wondering what happened. 03-confused

- SwampHound - 09-29-2004 11:14 PM

studentfan Wrote:I thought they had the server down or something, I was also wondering what happened. 03-confused
there was a server move, last friday I believe, no matter what day it was only for that day :frown:

- FIUPride - 09-30-2004 03:15 PM

Hey Swamphound, I can't speak for all FIU fans, but man, its tough getting excited when the games keep getting postponed/cancelled. We're geered up for this weekend and want to make up for lost time!

Go FIU!!!

04-cheers

- SwampHound - 09-30-2004 04:22 PM

FIUPride Wrote:Hey Swamphound, I can't speak for all FIU fans, but man, its tough getting excited when the games keep getting postponed/cancelled. We're geered up for this weekend and want to make up for lost time!

Go FIU!!!

04-cheers
That I understand, hope there is a good crowd there this Saturday.