CSNbbs
Mean Green 27 Cajuns 17 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Mean Green 27 Cajuns 17 (/thread-13476.html)

- Cajunman02 - 11-06-2004 01:34 AM

What can I say, they beat us! Congrats to UNT on another conference championship.

NT jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead in the 1st 5 minutes of the game on terrible ball control by the Cajuns. Cajuns answered with a FG by Comiskey. NT made it 17-3 with a FG of their own. Cajuns scored right before the half to cut it to 17-10. Another FG in the 2nd half made it 20-10 Mean Green. Cajuns answered with a TD to make it 20-17, but thats as close as we would get.

Nothing more to say than they beat us pretty bad. It wasn't as close as the score shows. Congrats again to UNT!

- Guest - 11-06-2004 11:25 AM

<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>I think North Texas just sealed a fourth trip to the New Orleans Bowl. The only way they wouldn't go is if they lost their last two games at Idaho in Pullman and against Arkansas State which is not likely to happen.

Oh well, next year we get the Mean Green early and at home, so maybe we can take them out once and for all. They have slipped through this season despite a lackluster first four games.

Congrats North Texas.</span></span></span>

- Cajunman02 - 11-06-2004 02:08 PM

BlueRaiderPride Wrote:<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>I think North Texas just sealed a fourth trip to the New Orleans Bowl. The only way they wouldn't go is if they lost their last two games at Idaho in Pullman and against Arkansas State which is not likely to happen.

Oh well, next year we get the Mean Green early and at home, so maybe we can take them out once and for all. They have slipped through this season despite a lackluster first four games.

Idaho travels to Denton and ASU hosts UNT in the final week. You got it backwards.

- SwampHound - 11-07-2004 10:59 PM

BlueRaiderPride Wrote:<span style='font-family:Times'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>I think North Texas just sealed a fourth trip to the New Orleans Bowl. The only way they wouldn't go is if they lost their last two games at Idaho in Pullman and against Arkansas State which is not likely to happen.

Idaho is playing well, ASU will not be easy at home. The season is not over but I think the only team with a chance to win out other than UNT is Troy.