Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

B12 Week Four Slate of Games/TV Schedule EST
Bookmark and Share
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Exclamation B12 Week Four Slate of Games/TV Schedule EST
Majority of conference games forthcoming...

SAT, 09/23, 12:00pm FOX
16 Oklahoma [3-0] o60
Cincinnati [2-1] +14

SAT, 09/23, 12:00pm FS1
SMU [2-1]
TCU [2-1] -5.5

SAT, 09/23, 3:30pm ESPN
BYU [3-0]
Kansas [3-0] -8.5

SAT, 09/23, 3:30pm ESP+
Texas Tech [1-2] o55
West Virginia [2-1] +5

SAT, 09/23, 4:00pm FS1
Oklahoma State [2-1]
Iowa St. [1-2] -2.5

SAT, 09/23, 7:00pm ESP+
Sam Houston [0-2]
Houston [1-2] -15

SAT, 09/23, 7:30pm ABC
3 Texas [3-0] o51.5
Baylor [1-2] +14

SAT, 09/23, 8:00pm FS1
UCF [3-0] o57.5
Kansas State [2-1] -7.5
09-17-2023 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tcufrog86 Offline
All American

I Root For: TCU & Wisconsin
RE: B12 Week Four Slate of Games/TV Schedule EST
Can Houston score enough points on SHSU to cover -15? SHSU defense has been good.
09-17-2023 06:18 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(09-17-2023 06:18 PM)tcufrog86 Wrote:  Can Houston score enough points on SHSU to cover -15? SHSU defense has been good.

What jumped out more for me is West Virginia is a five point dog at home to Texas Tech.
09-17-2023 06:54 PM
Golden Jedi Knight Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
We're a 7.5 point underdog. Good, I'll take that.
09-17-2023 10:14 PM
Advertisement

CaliforniaCowboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Oklahoma State
BYU/Kansas, and UCF/KState look like the "best" games (most interesting - contested)

The OSU game will be interesting only so much as to see who plays QB to open the game. We should have decided by now (lawd, I hope so). If Gundy or Bowman come out first and they stick with one, then we might have a chance for a 6-6 season. Otherwise I'm not sure there is a conference game we can win. (ISU, WVU, Cincy and Houston) are my hopefuls for a six-win season. Should be possible, but we'll find out Saturday if we're going to win another game or not.
09-18-2023 12:56 PM
HornFrogFan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: TCU
This is the most excited I've personally been for the Iron Skillet game in a while. The amount of s*** talking SMU fans have been doing since they accepted an unpaid internship with the ACC is unbelievably annoying.
09-19-2023 07:35 AM
tcufrog86 Offline
All American

(09-19-2023 07:35 AM)HornFrogFan Wrote:  This is the most excited I've personally been for the Iron Skillet game in a while. The amount of s*** talking SMU fans have been doing since they accepted an unpaid internship with the ACC is unbelievably annoying.

I am also looking forward to the game; although, only cautiously optimistic on the outcome. Our defense was torched by Colorado in the passing game, and SMU has good passing attack too although without the elite WR that SMU has had the last few times we have met them.

Hoping we can establish a ground game and control the clock and lines of scrimmage.
09-19-2023 08:10 AM
Advertisement

Golden Jedi Knight Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(09-19-2023 07:35 AM)HornFrogFan Wrote:  This is the most excited I've personally been for the Iron Skillet game in a while. The amount of s*** talking SMU fans have been doing since they accepted an unpaid internship with the ACC is unbelievably annoying.

"Unpaid internship." 03-lmfao Good one. I like SMU, but I don't doubt what you said about the trash talking. Every fanbase has at least some of that. But as we saw with the Colorado-Colorado State game, that kind of intensity does draw more interest and more eyeballs to the TV set (or whatever devices people want to watch this on).
09-19-2023 09:03 AM
FrogBoss Offline
Water Engineer

(09-19-2023 08:10 AM)tcufrog86 Wrote:  

I am also looking forward to the game; although, only cautiously optimistic on the outcome. Our defense was torched by Colorado in the passing game, and SMU has good passing attack too although without the elite WR that SMU has had the last few times we have met them.

Hoping we can establish a ground game and control the clock and lines of scrimmage.

We need to put the heat to their QB quickly.

Also I see us hopefully running the ball well on them.
09-19-2023 09:14 AM
HornFrogFan Offline
2nd String

(09-19-2023 09:14 AM)FrogBoss Wrote:  

Agree with you and Frog86. I'm also cautiously optimistic on this game. I was encouraged after the Houston game, but know SMU will want to make a statement. We can't play uninspired like we did against Nicholls.
09-21-2023 06:29 AM
Advertisement

tcufrog86 Offline
All American

(09-21-2023 06:29 AM)HornFrogFan Wrote:  

Agree with you and Frog86. I'm also cautiously optimistic on this game. I was encouraged after the Houston game, but know SMU will want to make a statement. We can't play uninspired like we did against Nicholls.

Slow starts has been our routine against SMU it seems like for the past 8-10 years; so hopefully we buck that trend. Actually slow starts were common all of last season, it was the most stressful undefeated regular season in the history of CFB.
09-21-2023 08:57 AM
FrogBoss Offline
Water Engineer

(09-21-2023 08:57 AM)tcufrog86 Wrote:  
(09-21-2023 06:29 AM)HornFrogFan Wrote:  

Slow starts has been our routine against SMU it seems like for the past 8-10 years; so hopefully we buck that trend. Actually slow starts were common all of last season, it was the most stressful undefeated regular season in the history of CFB.

100%. Time for us to stop thinking we are better than SMU and start hitting the ground running opening drive.
09-21-2023 11:08 AM
Newpoke Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Oklahoma State
(09-18-2023 12:56 PM)CaliforniaCowboy Wrote:  BYU/Kansas, and UCF/KState look like the "best" games (most interesting - contested)

The OSU game will be interesting only so much as to see who plays QB to open the game. We should have decided by now (lawd, I hope so). If Gundy or Bowman come out first and they stick with one, then we might have a chance for a 6-6 season. Otherwise I'm not sure there is a conference game we can win. (ISU, WVU, Cincy and Houston) are my hopefuls for a six-win season. Should be possible, but we'll find out Saturday if we're going to win another game or not.

At this point, I'm just watching to see how bad it's going to get. I don't see more than a couple more wins at best. This is a bad football team.
09-21-2023 03:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.