Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stepping Away
Bookmark and Share
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
Stepping Away
It’s been fun discussing UC athletics over the past 15+ years on social media, but I’m done. I am going to make a solid effort at stepping away forward and focusing on what is important. It’s been fun getting to know some of you.

06-19-2023 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
RE: Stepping Away
(06-19-2023 11:37 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  It’s been fun discussing UC athletics over the past 15+ years on social media, but I’m done. I am going to make a solid effort at stepping away forward and focusing on what is important. It’s been fun getting to know some of you.

Take care, Clifton!
04-cheers

06-19-2023 11:43 AM
OKIcat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati
Simply one of the best posters here...ever. Best wishes and we'll hope to say hello again someday soon.

06-19-2023 12:16 PM
Advertisement

Billy_Bearcat Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
(06-19-2023 11:37 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  It’s been fun discussing UC athletics over the past 15+ years on social media, but I’m done. I am going to make a solid effort at stepping away forward and focusing on what is important. It’s been fun getting to know some of you.

You’ll always have a home here, bro. You’re one of my faves on here.

06-19-2023 01:10 PM
bearcatmark Offline

I Root For: the Deliverator

You're one of my favorite posters and twitter follows. Great perspective on uc, especially football and a great appreciation for the history of the program...

If you see me at a game say hi.

06-19-2023 01:29 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BearcatsUC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC

I’ve found college athletics to be less and less important over the years. Saved my season tickets only because it’s the first year of the B12, and I’ve been waiting years for this. But I do watch less and less, and find myself paying less attention. Too busy with other stuff.

06-19-2023 02:09 PM
Tomcat Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Take care Clifton, always enjoyed your posts!

06-19-2023 02:22 PM
Advertisement

CincyBro Offline
All American

I Root For: " NO GOR "
Good Luck in the future.....04-cheers

06-19-2023 04:25 PM
Ring of Black Offline
Official Person to Blame

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
Best wishes, Clifton. Sucks to lose you, but priorities are obviously more important.

06-19-2023 06:13 PM
Advertisement

ZCat Offline
1st String

(06-19-2023 06:13 PM)Ring of Black Wrote:  Best wishes, Clifton. Sucks to lose you, but priorities are obviously more important.

Best wishes and God Bless!!
Enjoyed your posts. I could say just post once a week after games but I guess it’s hard to do. It’s all or nothing.

06-19-2023 10:06 PM
ZCat Offline
1st String

Are you saying this isn’t most important?

06-19-2023 10:07 PM
BearcatDave Offline
All American

I Root For:
I kind of did the same with facebook when i got a new phone and don't miss it at all.

06-20-2023 11:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.