Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* to Hold 'Unity Summit' After Purposely Dividing America Since First Day in...
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* to Hold 'Unity Summit' After Purposely Dividing America Since First Day in...
Quote:You can’t make this stuff up. Thankfully, as a political pundit, I don’t have to. If there has ever been a more target-rich presidency than that of Mr. “Unity” himself, Joe Biden, I’m unfamiliar with which one it was. Chances are, there hasn’t been one. “Not a joke, Jack” — as Joe is fond of scolding random people.

As the White House announced on Friday, Mr. “Time to Heal” is planning on hosting a “unity summit” to bring together Republicans and Democrats at the White House in an effort to “counter the corrosive effects of hate-fueled violence on our democracy and public safety.” Oh, please.

“Shockingly,” the announcement came after the FBI’s unprecedented raid on a former president, during which agents searched Donald and Melania Trump’s personal residence at Mar-a-Lago.

Why you don’t think Biden — never mind.

Do they really think we’re that stupid? Of course not. But they do know the Democrat base is at least that stupid and will buy their crock of politically-expedient crap prior to the midterms about how Biden “tried” to achieve “unity” by courageously extending an olive branch to the evil Republicans.

This thing could not be a more transparent political maneuver.

As reported by Breitbart, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stressed that Biden wants both Democrat and Republican public officials to attend, as well as civil rights organizations, faith-based and community leaders, technology, and business leaders, and law enforcement officials. It’s unclear which — if any — Republican lawmakers will be invited to attend or speak.

At the conclusion of the summit, attendees will form a circle, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya. Nah, I’m just messin’ with you. Reality: Anyone wanna toss out an over/under on how many minds will be changed at Joe’s politically-motivated shindig?

The idea of Joe Biden, of all people, holding a “unity” summit couldn’t be more preposterous. Beginning on Day One of his presidency, he killed the Keystone XL Pipeline Project, instantly eliminating thousands of union jobs, and continues his attack against fossil fuels.

Did Biden intend to send a message that there was a “green energy” sheriff in town? Hell yeah, he did.

Killing Keystone was the first of multiple divisive actions taken by a president who is undoubtedly controlled by left-wing puppeteers who have made it clear he must follow instructions, including when to sit and when to stand during public appearances, and for “God’s sake,” when not to answer questions.

As compiled by Breitbart, here’s a partial list of Biden’s divisiveness over the last 19 months

Backing the impeachment: Rather than bringing the nation together after the Capitol riot on January 6, Biden backed the second (and pointless) impeachment of former President Trump, which failed to convict Trump and only reinforced divisions.

Purging the military: The Biden administration launched a political purge of the military, causing parts of the armed forces to “stand down” while searching for supposed extremists — on the right; supporters of “Black Lives Matter” were not vetted.

Endorsing protests against Supreme Court justices: When left-wing activists besieged the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices following the leak of the Dobbs decision, Biden actually encouraged the protests, which are illegal under federal law. When a crazed left-wing activist was arrested for attempting to assassinate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Biden did not personally condemn the crime; the White House merely issued a statement condemning violence on his behalf.

Remaining silent in the face of left-wing terrorism against religious groups: In the wake of the Dobbs leak, left-wing groups have carried out terror attacks on religious institutions nationwide — and the Biden administration has remained silent.

Accusing Republicans of “Jim Crow” for passing common-sense voting laws: Biden has falsely accused Republicans of trying to bring back segregation — “Jim Crow 2.0” — for passing ballot integrity laws more liberal than those in his own state.

Imposing transgender ideology on states and local communities: The Biden administration has tried to impose a radical transgender ideology, including on school sports, without recognizing any boundary between childhood and adulthood.

Backing the January 6 Commission: Biden has supported the one-sided show trial under way in the House, in which the minority has been excluded from participation, and witnesses are denied constitutional rights even as they are slandered.

Refusing to comment on the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago: The White House has refused to comment on the raid of Trump’s private residence, even to reassure the public that the Department of Justice is not operating — again — as a political tool.

Forcing through spending bills on party lines: The “Inflation Reduction Act” — which will not reduce inflation — was pushed through the reconciliation process, as was Biden’s 2021 COVID spending bill, which — ironically — fueled inflation.

Toss in purposely abandoning American civilians behind Taliban lines, supporting males beating the hell out of females in women’s sports, and referring to on-demand abortion as an “essential health care service,” and Biden thinks he can unify America? With a staged “unity summit”?

The bottom line:

With a potential House Democrat beatdown in the midterms and possible loss of the Senate Democrat majority, Biden wants to pretend to play nicey-nice with the Republicans and kiss and make up? Again, nonsense; don’t believe it for a minute.

Then again, maybe Joe thinks the Republican Pary is as forgetful as he is? Let’s hope not.

Either way, c’mon, Jack.

Link
08-23-2022 09:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Biden* to Hold 'Unity Summit' After Purposely Dividing America Since First Day in...
We don’t want to be unified with the America hating leftist scum of the Earth trash.
08-23-2022 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
RE: Biden* to Hold 'Unity Summit' After Purposely Dividing America Since First Day in...
(08-23-2022 09:29 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:You can’t make this stuff up. Thankfully, as a political pundit, I don’t have to. If there has ever been a more target-rich presidency than that of Mr. “Unity” himself, Joe Biden, I’m unfamiliar with which one it was. Chances are, there hasn’t been one. “Not a joke, Jack” — as Joe is fond of scolding random people.

As the White House announced on Friday, Mr. “Time to Heal” is planning on hosting a “unity summit” to bring together Republicans and Democrats at the White House in an effort to “counter the corrosive effects of hate-fueled violence on our democracy and public safety.” Oh, please.

“Shockingly,” the announcement came after the FBI’s unprecedented raid on a former president, during which agents searched Donald and Melania Trump’s personal residence at Mar-a-Lago.

Why you don’t think Biden — never mind.

Do they really think we’re that stupid? Of course not. But they do know the Democrat base is at least that stupid and will buy their crock of politically-expedient crap prior to the midterms about how Biden “tried” to achieve “unity” by courageously extending an olive branch to the evil Republicans.

This thing could not be a more transparent political maneuver.

As reported by Breitbart, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stressed that Biden wants both Democrat and Republican public officials to attend, as well as civil rights organizations, faith-based and community leaders, technology, and business leaders, and law enforcement officials. It’s unclear which — if any — Republican lawmakers will be invited to attend or speak.

At the conclusion of the summit, attendees will form a circle, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya. Nah, I’m just messin’ with you. Reality: Anyone wanna toss out an over/under on how many minds will be changed at Joe’s politically-motivated shindig?

The idea of Joe Biden, of all people, holding a “unity” summit couldn’t be more preposterous. Beginning on Day One of his presidency, he killed the Keystone XL Pipeline Project, instantly eliminating thousands of union jobs, and continues his attack against fossil fuels.

Did Biden intend to send a message that there was a “green energy” sheriff in town? Hell yeah, he did.

Killing Keystone was the first of multiple divisive actions taken by a president who is undoubtedly controlled by left-wing puppeteers who have made it clear he must follow instructions, including when to sit and when to stand during public appearances, and for “God’s sake,” when not to answer questions.

As compiled by Breitbart, here’s a partial list of Biden’s divisiveness over the last 19 months

Backing the impeachment: Rather than bringing the nation together after the Capitol riot on January 6, Biden backed the second (and pointless) impeachment of former President Trump, which failed to convict Trump and only reinforced divisions.

Purging the military: The Biden administration launched a political purge of the military, causing parts of the armed forces to “stand down” while searching for supposed extremists — on the right; supporters of “Black Lives Matter” were not vetted.

Endorsing protests against Supreme Court justices: When left-wing activists besieged the homes of conservative Supreme Court justices following the leak of the Dobbs decision, Biden actually encouraged the protests, which are illegal under federal law. When a crazed left-wing activist was arrested for attempting to assassinate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Biden did not personally condemn the crime; the White House merely issued a statement condemning violence on his behalf.

Remaining silent in the face of left-wing terrorism against religious groups: In the wake of the Dobbs leak, left-wing groups have carried out terror attacks on religious institutions nationwide — and the Biden administration has remained silent.

Accusing Republicans of “Jim Crow” for passing common-sense voting laws: Biden has falsely accused Republicans of trying to bring back segregation — “Jim Crow 2.0” — for passing ballot integrity laws more liberal than those in his own state.

Imposing transgender ideology on states and local communities: The Biden administration has tried to impose a radical transgender ideology, including on school sports, without recognizing any boundary between childhood and adulthood.

Backing the January 6 Commission: Biden has supported the one-sided show trial under way in the House, in which the minority has been excluded from participation, and witnesses are denied constitutional rights even as they are slandered.

Refusing to comment on the FBI raid of Mar-a-Lago: The White House has refused to comment on the raid of Trump’s private residence, even to reassure the public that the Department of Justice is not operating — again — as a political tool.

Forcing through spending bills on party lines: The “Inflation Reduction Act” — which will not reduce inflation — was pushed through the reconciliation process, as was Biden’s 2021 COVID spending bill, which — ironically — fueled inflation.

Toss in purposely abandoning American civilians behind Taliban lines, supporting males beating the hell out of females in women’s sports, and referring to on-demand abortion as an “essential health care service,” and Biden thinks he can unify America? With a staged “unity summit”?

The bottom line:

With a potential House Democrat beatdown in the midterms and possible loss of the Senate Democrat majority, Biden wants to pretend to play nicey-nice with the Republicans and kiss and make up? Again, nonsense; don’t believe it for a minute.

Then again, maybe Joe thinks the Republican Pary is as forgetful as he is? Let’s hope not.

Either way, c’mon, Jack.

Link

lol---"Republican" invitees will be limited to Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, and any Lincoln Project intern molester member that wishes to sniff hair at the event.
08-23-2022 11:02 AM
WalkThePlank Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
(08-23-2022 10:02 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  We don’t want to be unified with the America hating leftist scum of the Earth trash.

Pretty much this-

As long as the left is ok with arresting a political rival, rioting and killing others, federalizing elections, imprisoning political dissidents, and using the DOJ and FBI to undercut parents, there is no bridging a divide. This isn’t 1996.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2022 11:09 AM by WalkThePlank.)
08-23-2022 11:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(08-23-2022 11:08 AM)WalkThePlank Wrote:  
(08-23-2022 10:02 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  We don’t want to be unified with the America hating leftist scum of the Earth trash.

Pretty much this-

As long as the left is ok with arresting a political rival, rioting and killing others, federalizing elections, imprisoning political dissidents, and using the DOJ and FBI to undercut parents, there is no bridging a divide. This isn’t 1996.

+3 for the both of you. Completely agree. They can take their version of "unity" that is "do what we say or we'll make your lives miserable" and shove it up their arses.
08-23-2022 11:15 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Does anyone see the irony with this?

Trump was accused of driving a rod between the two parties. Was he divisive - yes he was. But he was asking questions and holding people accountable in the government ranks. He was always very up front that he was trying to act in the best interest of the American people - and most who support him believe that to be true. America First and MAGA. He is arrogant and egotistical, and a capitalist businessman - that is why the Libs hate him first and foremost.

Biden is wrecking the lives of the people he is supposed to represent. He is alienating the very people hired to serve and protect (police and military) and his policies are crippling the average and lesser American. When he walked in the door and (in so many words) erased everything and anything Trump with nothing more than the stroke of a pen, he threw down the exact opposite of the Unity Gauntlet.

Don't get me wrong, once this one-term administration is over, Trump is not going to re-unify either. Barry started it, Trump doubled down, and and Ahlzeimer Joe quadrupled down.

It is going to be up to DeSantis IMO to stop the bleeding.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2022 11:44 AM by Eldonabe.)
08-23-2022 11:43 AM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Liberal play book page 57.

"Create a problem, then act like you solve the very problem you caused. Then applaud yourself for being a hero."
08-23-2022 11:55 AM
CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
“Ah Come on Man”
08-23-2022 01:22 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Perfect event for Liz Cheyney to say farewell to her new J6 friends.
08-23-2022 09:31 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

08-25-2022 05:31 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Well..That should be well attended.
08-25-2022 07:17 PM
Advertisement

B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
Biden* to Hold 'Unity Summit' After Purposely Dividing America Since First Day in...
Not surprising. They’re going to be calling conservatives fascists and Nazis for the rest of our lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
08-25-2022 07:24 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(08-23-2022 11:08 AM)WalkThePlank Wrote:  

Pretty much this-

This, screw em all.
08-25-2022 07:41 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(08-25-2022 05:31 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

lol---I see that the stump speech for the "Biden Unity Theme" still needs work.
08-25-2022 07:57 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
If a$$ brain really wants to unify America, then he should invite Trump to his little photo op.
08-25-2022 09:38 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(08-25-2022 09:38 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  If a$$ brain really wants to unify America, then he should invite Trump to his little photo op.

répondez s'il vous plaît?

Va te faire foutre putain de baise!
08-26-2022 05:25 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

08-26-2022 12:43 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

08-26-2022 02:26 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Karine Jean-Pierre Clashes With CNN’s Don Lemon on Biden’s ‘Semi-Fascism’ Jab Against GOP

Quote:White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre responded in her usual Kafkaesque fashion to a simple question from a reporter. CNN reporter Don Lemon asked the press secretary to explain what the president meant when he described Republican policies as “semi-facism”.

“It’s not just Trump,” President Joe Biden said at a Maryland fundraiser Thursday, “it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the – I’m going to say something: It’s like semi-fascism.”

President Biden ironically followed with comment demonizing former President Donald Trump and his millions of supporters.

“The whole notion of the burn-it-all-down politics and MAGA Republicans continues to be a drumbeat,” President Biden said.

Equating political opponents to followers of Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin hardly seems like calming rhetoric from a leader who promised to heal the country by uniting Americans of all beliefs.

Mr. Lemon requested clarification from Ms. Jean-Pierre while hosting her on his network program.

“What exactly is semi-fascism, Karine?” Lemon asked.

“Thank you for having me because this is really important,” the press secretary said from outside the White House. “The American people have a choice in front of them and the president laid that out very clearly, very powerfully tonight. When you look at what Democrats are doing and what they are delivering, and what they have done, Don, in less than two years, which is lowering costs on prescription drugs, lowering the energy costs, making sure that we have this historic legislation to really deal with [the] climate crisis. All of these things are important —”

The network host interrupted the campaign rhetoric to ask her again what President Biden meant when he called Mr. Trump’s MAGA movement “semi-facism”.

“And they are,” Lemon interjected.

“Karine, I want to get to all of those things with all due respect, but we have a short time,” he continued. “I’m going to get to all those things, but if you’ll answer my question.”

“I am,” Jean-Pierre testily replied. “I was just about to get to your question. I really was… You brought me on the show for a reason. And I have to talk about — .”

“I understand that, I just have limited time with you,” Lemon reminded her. “I just want to make sure that we get all the answers.”

“Well, by having this back and forth, we are actually taking away from the time. So here we go,” Jean-Pierre retorted.

“So what we’re seeing from Republicans and what we have seen from Republicans these past several years is that they are attacking our democracy,” Biden’s press secretary said. “They are taking away our freedom. And they are trying to put on the chopping blocks Medicare and Social Security.”

“That’s what we are seeing, and it’s being done — if you look at the Republican Party, it is being done by this element, this MAGA element of the Republican Party,” Jean-Pierre added. “And that is what we are trying to prevent.”

“That’s what you heard from the president today.”
08-26-2022 02:58 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(08-26-2022 02:58 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Karine Jean-Pierre Clashes With CNN’s Don Lemon on Biden’s ‘Semi-Fascism’ Jab Against GOP

Quote:White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre responded in her usual Kafkaesque fashion to a simple question from a reporter. CNN reporter Don Lemon asked the press secretary to explain what the president meant when he described Republican policies as “semi-facism”.

“It’s not just Trump,” President Joe Biden said at a Maryland fundraiser Thursday, “it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the – I’m going to say something: It’s like semi-fascism.”

President Biden ironically followed with comment demonizing former President Donald Trump and his millions of supporters.

“The whole notion of the burn-it-all-down politics and MAGA Republicans continues to be a drumbeat,” President Biden said.

Equating political opponents to followers of Adolph Hitler and Joseph Stalin hardly seems like calming rhetoric from a leader who promised to heal the country by uniting Americans of all beliefs.

Mr. Lemon requested clarification from Ms. Jean-Pierre while hosting her on his network program.

“What exactly is semi-fascism, Karine?” Lemon asked.

“Thank you for having me because this is really important,” the press secretary said from outside the White House. “The American people have a choice in front of them and the president laid that out very clearly, very powerfully tonight. When you look at what Democrats are doing and what they are delivering, and what they have done, Don, in less than two years, which is lowering costs on prescription drugs, lowering the energy costs, making sure that we have this historic legislation to really deal with [the] climate crisis. All of these things are important —”

The network host interrupted the campaign rhetoric to ask her again what President Biden meant when he called Mr. Trump’s MAGA movement “semi-facism”.

“And they are,” Lemon interjected.

“Karine, I want to get to all of those things with all due respect, but we have a short time,” he continued. “I’m going to get to all those things, but if you’ll answer my question.”

“I am,” Jean-Pierre testily replied. “I was just about to get to your question. I really was… You brought me on the show for a reason. And I have to talk about — .”

“I understand that, I just have limited time with you,” Lemon reminded her. “I just want to make sure that we get all the answers.”

“Well, by having this back and forth, we are actually taking away from the time. So here we go,” Jean-Pierre retorted.

“So what we’re seeing from Republicans and what we have seen from Republicans these past several years is that they are attacking our democracy,” Biden’s press secretary said. “They are taking away our freedom. And they are trying to put on the chopping blocks Medicare and Social Security.”

“That’s what we are seeing, and it’s being done — if you look at the Republican Party, it is being done by this element, this MAGA element of the Republican Party,” Jean-Pierre added. “And that is what we are trying to prevent.”

“That’s what you heard from the president today.”

Well it looks like Lemon got the memo from the Line Coach:

Lemon! We are moving you from Left Guard to Center.
08-26-2022 03:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.