Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NBC Aug 21 Poll - 74% of Country Believes USA on Wrong Track
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
NBC Aug 21 Poll - 74% of Country Believes USA on Wrong Track
I know the Dems will scream this is a NY Post article but the poll being discussed was taken by NBC yesterday.

As usual, Biden* is getting his AD-impacted @ss handed to him by the electorate.

"74% say the US is headed in the wrong direction, 58% believe the country’s best days are in the rearview mirror and 61% say they are so steamed they would be willing to march around for a day with a protest sign, the NBC News poll found."

55% disapprove of Biden personally. I'm surprised it is that high, honestly.

There are a few of the reader comments under the article link.

Read it here: https://nypost.com/2022/08/21/74-of-vote...-low-poll/

26% believe the country is in the right track? This is incomprehensible.

The new Inflation Reduction Act is an example of Washington lunacy. The Democrats are touting lower drug prices. The ability to negotiate to lower the prices doesn't kick in until 2026.

There's something dreadfully wrong when a 'president' has to repeatedly be kept hidden from the public.

America is in a downward spiral. Massive illegal invasion. Our government putting these illegals all over America on our tax dollar. Inflation through the roof. Crime out of control in ALL democratic run cesspools.

The Nation will continue to be on the wrong track as long as Democrat politicians are running things. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. SHUT UP AND ENDURE THE MISERY.

The middle class is the enemy of these "progressives" who want to crush the middle class between the millstones of inflation and taxation. Done and doing.

Abortion, climate change, and trans rights are at the bottom barrel of actual issues for every day working Americans.

Inflation still high? Still can't buy as much with my dollars as I did before old Joe came along. Yeah, negative job rating.

This country is on the road to ruin. Pretty far down it really.

It’s on the wrong track on purpose. This is what the Globalists want.

TDS isn't pretty.
08-22-2022 04:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: NBC Aug 21 Poll - 74% of Country Believes USA on Wrong Track
Don't assume the 74% that think the country is on the wrong track all thing that is for the same reason.

It likely is the 55% that don't like Biden and 20% of unsatisfied leftists that think we haven't gone far enough.
08-22-2022 04:59 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
08-22-2022 05:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(08-22-2022 05:40 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Apologies for repeating myself, but if the Democrats really had faith in Kamala Harris, they would’ve thrown Biden overboard earlier this year. Depending how the midterms go, they may go ahead and do it anyway.
08-22-2022 06:46 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Yet somehow people keep voting for democrats.
08-22-2022 08:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.