Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Illinois Police Officer's Life Saved by Passerby with Gun - video
Captain Bearcat Offline
All-American in Everything

I Root For: UC
Illinois Police Officer's Life Saved by Passerby with Gun - video
Video is in the link:

https://www.kmov.com/2022/06/08/dashcam-...ffic-stop/

Quote:The video shows state trooper Matthew Niehaus conducting a traffic stop on Randy Turner for speeding, allegedly at 109 miles per hour in a 70 mile-per-hour zone.

In the video, Niehaus tells Turner that he isn’t going to arrest him, but rather write him a ticket and call a tow truck, since Turner’s license is expired.

“I’ll even work with you,” Niehaus says. “I even wrote your speed down a little bit so I wouldn’t have to take you to jail.”

Right after that, Turner suddenly lunges at him, tackles him and tries to get his gun. The one-on-one struggle lasts for just under a minute.

Niehaus is hit in the face multiple times and then sprayed with his own pepper spray. After radioing for help, a passerby stops and comes to Niehaus’ aid, armed and licensed to carry a concealed weapon, pointing his gun at Turner.

Turner then tries to escape in the tow truck called to tow his vehicle, but he is brought down and arrested.
07-18-2022 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
RE: Illinois Police Officer's Life Saved by Passerby with Gun - video
dumb*** doesn't want to go back to prison but then proceeds to do stuff that actually will get him sentenced to just that.

That's democrat valedictorian material right there. 03-idea
07-18-2022 01:16 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Why do they all look crazy? Oh wait, never mind.
07-18-2022 04:14 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Dang Danes, always getting in trouble.
07-18-2022 04:33 PM
Kyle Mack Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati Bearcats
I know there are people with low IQs but this perp is right there with the best of them. What was he hoping to accomplish?
07-18-2022 04:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.