Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

of all folk, Dick Morris understands the battle
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
of all folk, Dick Morris understands the battle
one could argue against (*his reasoning) simply due to historical alignment .... however, this is telling on the 8+ richter scale ... this is why Clinton was the last 'blue dog' in the pack and how DJT forced dems into a corner moving forward...

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/dick-...d/1079133/

Quote:Dick Morris to Newsmax: 'Only Trump Can Win This Election' in '24

Quote:Former President Donald Trump is not only going to run in 2024, but he is going to get the Republican nomination without a primary fight, according to political strategist Dick Morris on Newsmax.

"The phrase is not 'likely,' the phrase is dead pipe certain: He's certain to run, and he is, I believe, certain to get the Republican nomination," Morris told Sunday's "Wake Up America." "I think he'll actually get it by acclimation. I don't think there'll be a primary fight."

All the talk of Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis being a viable challenger to Trump in the 2024 GOP primary, is just that, Morris added to host Katrina Szish.

"Well, there's a lot of Republicans who have sort of the 6-year itch," Morris added. "You've heard of the 7-year itch. It's been six years of Trump, but they're flirting with DeSantis and other candidates, but only Trump can win this election."

Morris, as he wrote in his new book "The Return: Trump's Big 2024 Comeback," gives clear-cut reasons Trump has the edge over all Republicans to defeat the failing Democrat regime.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2022 10:23 AM by stinkfist.)
07-17-2022 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

AdoptedMonarch Online
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: of all folk, Dick Morris understands the battle
“Mitt Romney will [defeat Barack Obama) by a very large margin. A landslide, if you will.”

- - Dick Morris, 11/5/12.

It’s a close call between Dick Morris and Paul Krugman as to who has the worst track record on political predictions.

But I do agree with him that if Donald Trump insists on campaigning for president in 2024, he will likely be the nominee.
07-17-2022 12:26 PM
WalkThePlank Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
(07-17-2022 12:26 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  “Mitt Romney will [defeat Barack Obama) by a very large margin. A landslide, if you will.”

It’s a close call between Dick Morris and Paul Krugman as to who has the worst track record on political predictions.

But I do agree with him that if Donald Trump insists on campaigning for president in 2024, he will likely be the nominee.

Agreed
07-17-2022 01:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
There is probably no other person — aside from Bill Clinton himself — who did more to get Bill Clinton elected president than Dick Morris. Even more so than Hillary!, Dick Morris really is Bill’s moral/ethical/ideological twin. I’ve heard several people used the word doppelgänger to describe their relationship over the years.

But for all that, some things are still true even if Dick Morris said it. And there is no denying that Trump is in a commanding position for the 2024 nomination. As for the General Election, still too soon to say, imho. Trump has some powerful political strengths, but a lot of people may be leery of voting for another 78-year-old candidate immediately after Biden. We’ll see.
07-17-2022 02:18 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(07-17-2022 12:26 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  “Mitt Romney will [defeat Barack Obama) by a very large margin. A landslide, if you will.”

Not really. The only time Krugman gets something correct is by accident. He belongs at the NYT, the paper of disinformation.
07-17-2022 03:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.