Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News REMINDER: Judge in Sussmann Trial is Married to Lisa Page’s Lawyer
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
REMINDER: Judge in Sussmann Trial is Married to Lisa Page’s Lawyer
Quote:Just a brief reminder as you review the decisions in the pre-trial motions for the case against Clinton Lawyer Michael Sussman.

It is worth remembering that Judge Christopher Cooper is married to Amy Jeffries, Lisa Page’s lawyer.

Additionally, Judge Cooper and Michael Sussmann both worked in the DOJ together. When he was selected as judge in the Sussmann trial, Cooper revealed the potential conflict of interest in the event the Durham prosecution wanted him to recuse himself from the case. Special Prosecutor John Durham did not ask Judge Cooper to recuse himself.

September 2021 – The judge in the case of recently indicted Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann is married to the lawyer who represented a disgraced former FBI official that worked on the Donald Trump Russia probe that Sussmann played some role in advancing.

U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper of the District of Columbia, who is presiding over the Sussmann case, is married to lawyer Amy Jeffress, who represented FBI lawyer Lisa Page in a civil case.

Cooper, an Obama-appointee, and Jeffress, a former top aide to Attorney General Eric Holder, are well connected in the Democratic party. Current Attorney General Merrick Garland even presided over their 1999 wedding.

Link

And Sessions recused himself for tea and crumpets with the Russian Ambassador?
05-14-2022 12:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: REMINDER: Judge in Sussmann Trial is Married to Lisa Page’s Lawyer
How is this sh*t even allowed?
05-14-2022 12:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(05-14-2022 12:24 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Just a brief reminder as you review the decisions in the pre-trial motions for the case against Clinton Lawyer Michael Sussman.

It is worth remembering that Judge Christopher Cooper is married to Amy Jeffries, Lisa Page’s lawyer.

Additionally, Judge Cooper and Michael Sussmann both worked in the DOJ together. When he was selected as judge in the Sussmann trial, Cooper revealed the potential conflict of interest in the event the Durham prosecution wanted him to recuse himself from the case. Special Prosecutor John Durham did not ask Judge Cooper to recuse himself.

September 2021 – The judge in the case of recently indicted Democratic lawyer Michael Sussmann is married to the lawyer who represented a disgraced former FBI official that worked on the Donald Trump Russia probe that Sussmann played some role in advancing.

U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper of the District of Columbia, who is presiding over the Sussmann case, is married to lawyer Amy Jeffress, who represented FBI lawyer Lisa Page in a civil case.

Cooper, an Obama-appointee, and Jeffress, a former top aide to Attorney General Eric Holder, are well connected in the Democratic party. Current Attorney General Merrick Garland even presided over their 1999 wedding.

Link

And Sessions recused himself for tea and crumpets with the Russian Ambassador?

This is the same left currently demanding that Clarence Thomas recuse himself simply because his wife holds strong anti-abortion views. The left doesnt have any principals or ethics. They just want to win. Violence, election fraud, falsehoods, mis-information, propaganda, and intimidation are all approved for use among the left because they believe their "work" is so important. Winning is everything to the progressives---and they will do whatever it takes----Heck----thats why they are in power right now. They were willing to do whatever it takes to win.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2022 04:55 PM by Attackcoog.)
05-14-2022 12:55 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(05-14-2022 12:24 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:When he was selected as judge in the Sussmann trial, Cooper revealed the potential conflict of interest in the event the Durham prosecution wanted him to recuse himself from the case. Special Prosecutor John Durham did not ask Judge Cooper to recuse himself.
Link

Asleep at the wheel?
05-14-2022 02:07 PM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
That, in a nutshell, is what makes the swamp the swamp. All these people are six degrees of separation closer with each other than they are to Kevin Bacon. You can’t go two steps and not connect every judge, lawyer, congressman, law enforcement official, etc. in Washington.
05-14-2022 10:51 PM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
REMINDER: Judge in Sussmann Trial is Married to Lisa Page’s Lawyer
Yea.

Six degrees is far from the actual 2 degrees.

How many of the trough gorges’ers ever leave to move on, or elsewhere?

Why would one move from the land of plenty at taxpayers expense to somewhere else?

Mothers milk. Right there on Cap Hill.

Such a joke.
05-14-2022 11:08 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
We live in the most corrupt times imaginable. While I believe there is a good and an evil and I believe that most people are inherently good I no longer believe that many are above being corrupted. Can one be corrupt and still be good overall? I know people who are perfectly capable of doing good things but who are not above doing something like fudging on a time sheet or padding an expense account and rationalizing it away because their pay isn't what they feel it should be. I've known men with families who belong to unions and think nothing of cheating their companies out of money by starting their actual work day an hour late and ending it an hour early or by taking two hours to do a 30 minute job. There are examples of such behaviors across every spectrum of our lives.
05-15-2022 06:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.