Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Man Who Revealed Hunter's Laptop Drops the Hammer on Adam Schiff, CNN, and Other Medi
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Man Who Revealed Hunter's Laptop Drops the Hammer on Adam Schiff, CNN, and Other Medi
Quote:Grab the popcorn — looks like the computer repairman who Democrats and media tried to smear regarding the Hunter Biden laptop is fighting back.

John Paul Mac Isaac was the computer repair guy with whom Hunter Biden left his laptop. Hunter then forgot it — that’s how Mac Isaac came to legally own the laptop. What he saw so concerned him as an American, he turned over a copy to the FBI and also gave a copy to Rudy Giuliani who gave a copy to the NY Post. Had he not done that, we wouldn’t know a lot of what we know now — that was a heroic decision on his part and he suffered a lot for that choice. He previously gave an interview to Fox and detailed how he had been harassed.

For caring about his country, Mac Isaac was assailed and defamed. He was accused of spreading Russian disinformation and even having “hacked” material. He lost his business and was harassed for months, with people throwing excrement, vegetables, and eggs at his store door. He had to go into hiding because of the death threats.

But he’s had enough and he wants some justice for how he was smeared. He just filed a defamation lawsuit against Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN, the Daily Beast, and Politico.

From NY Post:

“After fighting to reveal the truth, all I want now is for the rest of the country to know that there was a collective and orchestrated effort by social and mainstream media to block a real story with real consequences for the nation,” the 45-year-old Mac Isaac told The Post.

“This was collusion led by 51 former pillars in the intelligence community and backed by words and actions of a politically motivated DOJ and FBI,” he continued. “I want this lawsuit to reveal that collusion and more importantly, who gave the marching orders.” [….]

In the aftermath, Mac Isaac says his business and reputation was ruined.

“Twitter initially labeled my action hacking, so for the first day after my information was leaked, I was bombarded with hate mail and death threats revolving around the idea that I was a hacker, a thief and a criminal,” Mac Isaac said.

Schiff, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, “has some explaining” to do, Mac Isaac insisted.

“Without any intel, the head of the intel committee decided to share with CNN and its viewers a complete and utter lie,” Mac Isaac said. “A lie issued in the protection of a preferred presidential candidate.”

Mac Isaac said he’s since endured false accusations of being a Russian spy and a “stooge” for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“The fight to get to the bottom of who told everyone this was Russian disinformation is far more important for the nation than me clearing my name,” Mac Isaac said.

The media then made up all kinds of lies about the laptop. But the Mac Isaac suit includes three specific instances. Schiff told CNN without any evidence, “Well we know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin. That’s been clear for well over a year now that they’ve been pushing this false narrative about the Vice President and his son.” The Daily Beast claimed that the laptop had been “purloined” in a story titled “FBI Examining Hunter’s Laptop as Foreign Op, Contradicting Trump’s Intel Czar.” Politico published the story with the letter from the 51 former intel officials who claimed that the laptop was likely “Russian disinformation” and who admitted they had no evidence to support the claim.

Mac Isaac is asking for $1 million for the damages that he suffered.

Hopefully, he can prevail. But his point is an important one that’s still hanging out there — that the people behind the smear need to suffer consequences for how much they not only hurt him but how much they have hurt the country with their lies. The lies may have fundamentally changed the nature of the presidential election. Democrats scream about election interference, but with the election interference they pushed in 2016 with the Clinton campaign/DNC Russia collusion smear and suppressing the laptop in 2020, they need to be held accountable. What I’d like to see is Adam Schiff trying to explain himself on the stand — he, among many, needs to answer up.

Link

Schiff will just say he was operating on secret intel, so sue the intel people.
05-04-2022 12:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eldonabe Online
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
RE: Man Who Revealed Hunter's Laptop Drops the Hammer on Adam Schiff, CNN, and Other Medi
(05-04-2022 12:55 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Grab the popcorn — looks like the computer repairman who Democrats and media tried to smear regarding the Hunter Biden laptop is fighting back.

John Paul Mac Isaac was the computer repair guy with whom Hunter Biden left his laptop. Hunter then forgot it — that’s how Mac Isaac came to legally own the laptop. What he saw so concerned him as an American, he turned over a copy to the FBI and also gave a copy to Rudy Giuliani who gave a copy to the NY Post. Had he not done that, we wouldn’t know a lot of what we know now — that was a heroic decision on his part and he suffered a lot for that choice. He previously gave an interview to Fox and detailed how he had been harassed.

For caring about his country, Mac Isaac was assailed and defamed. He was accused of spreading Russian disinformation and even having “hacked” material. He lost his business and was harassed for months, with people throwing excrement, vegetables, and eggs at his store door. He had to go into hiding because of the death threats.

But he’s had enough and he wants some justice for how he was smeared. He just filed a defamation lawsuit against Rep. Adam Schiff, CNN, the Daily Beast, and Politico.

From NY Post:

“After fighting to reveal the truth, all I want now is for the rest of the country to know that there was a collective and orchestrated effort by social and mainstream media to block a real story with real consequences for the nation,” the 45-year-old Mac Isaac told The Post.

“This was collusion led by 51 former pillars in the intelligence community and backed by words and actions of a politically motivated DOJ and FBI,” he continued. “I want this lawsuit to reveal that collusion and more importantly, who gave the marching orders.” [….]

In the aftermath, Mac Isaac says his business and reputation was ruined.

“Twitter initially labeled my action hacking, so for the first day after my information was leaked, I was bombarded with hate mail and death threats revolving around the idea that I was a hacker, a thief and a criminal,” Mac Isaac said.

Schiff, who chairs the House Intelligence Committee, “has some explaining” to do, Mac Isaac insisted.

“Without any intel, the head of the intel committee decided to share with CNN and its viewers a complete and utter lie,” Mac Isaac said. “A lie issued in the protection of a preferred presidential candidate.”

Mac Isaac said he’s since endured false accusations of being a Russian spy and a “stooge” for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“The fight to get to the bottom of who told everyone this was Russian disinformation is far more important for the nation than me clearing my name,” Mac Isaac said.

The media then made up all kinds of lies about the laptop. But the Mac Isaac suit includes three specific instances. Schiff told CNN without any evidence, “Well we know that this whole smear on Joe Biden comes from the Kremlin. That’s been clear for well over a year now that they’ve been pushing this false narrative about the Vice President and his son.” The Daily Beast claimed that the laptop had been “purloined” in a story titled “FBI Examining Hunter’s Laptop as Foreign Op, Contradicting Trump’s Intel Czar.” Politico published the story with the letter from the 51 former intel officials who claimed that the laptop was likely “Russian disinformation” and who admitted they had no evidence to support the claim.

Mac Isaac is asking for $1 million for the damages that he suffered.

Hopefully, he can prevail. But his point is an important one that’s still hanging out there — that the people behind the smear need to suffer consequences for how much they not only hurt him but how much they have hurt the country with their lies. The lies may have fundamentally changed the nature of the presidential election. Democrats scream about election interference, but with the election interference they pushed in 2016 with the Clinton campaign/DNC Russia collusion smear and suppressing the laptop in 2020, they need to be held accountable. What I’d like to see is Adam Schiff trying to explain himself on the stand — he, among many, needs to answer up.

Link

Schiff will just say he was operating on secret intel, so sue the intel people.

He will have 2 queued up on a loop

"I am sorry that information is classified"
"We had [what we believed to be] credible information corroborating our statements", then repeat answer #1
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2022 03:01 PM by Eldonabe.)
05-04-2022 02:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Man Who Revealed Hunter's Laptop Drops the Hammer on Adam Schiff, CNN, and Other Medi
Most of these media outlets ain't gonna have the money to operate soon.
05-04-2022 03:32 PM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU

This is why any normal Americans who DO NOT drink the kool aid of the Regressives or join their religion of LIES doesn't have any faith in the media. They are 90% nothing more than a pack of LIARS who care not about this country but more about the dogma they spew. He should go for the jugular and a $1,000,000 is a drop in the bucket. The more these despots that attack freedom are exposed the more chance we have a chance to save our freedom.

The Lunacy of the Left never ceases to amaze me. What's even better is those who lean left NEVER condemn their atrocities.
05-04-2022 06:03 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(05-04-2022 03:32 PM)gdunn Wrote:  Most of these media outlets ain't gonna have the money to operate soon.

Hope Rittenhouse gets most of it
05-04-2022 09:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.