Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WEF Now Suggest Seniors off Themselves “For the Children”
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Quote:In the height of hypocrisy of “for the children” the World Economic Forum is now complaining about overpopulation and/or suggesting that older people consider euthanasia “for the children”. In a video seen on Twitter full of geriatrics saying they’ve had a good life after explaining there’s too many humans on the planet. The video suggests that elderly folks who no longer are productive should opt for euthanasia. I’m certain children all over the world are thankful their grandparents will be suggested to off themselves for their benefit.

OK, Christine. You go first. Your worth on this earth has never been questioned by 'elitists' like yourself. We outnumber you fools billions to one. Put your money where your mouth is lady, or STFU. Off yourself you wrinkled old hag, don't tell US to do it. Show some LEADERSHIP. 03-lmfao

Quote:And while it is couched in “for the children” narrative, the truth of the matter is much more sinister. Christina Lagarde of the International Monetary Fund has been quoted as saying, “Old people live too long and this is a risk for the global community. What Christine is saying in effect is, unless you are a productive member of society your entire life, you don’t deserve to live. Christine, with her white hair, manicured nails, and designer clothing probably never worked a manual job a day in her life. She would like to tell our senior citizens who defended this country, grew our food, built machines and trucks, mined coal, drilled oil, and worked on the railroad that now that they are no longer useful, they should just die. It is psychopathy to look at a person who has worked 30, 40, 50, and sometimes even 60 years, at the end of their life when they should be enjoying the twilight hours left for them and tell them they just need to die because they are a drain on the global community.

These creatures are just plain evil.

Quote:How have we allowed these people to get so far so fast to attack our most vulnerable? 40 plus years ago when they allowed abortion to kill the most innocent among us, many people said it would eventually end up to terminating the elderly as well. There were lots of handwaving and dismissal of that argument. However, 40 plus years on, we see that that is exactly what they are planning on doing. This, after a worldwide pandemic from a bioweapon produced by our own government within China which targeted specifically, it seems, the elderly and infirmed. They now want senior individuals who no longer “produce” enough to justify their life to opt for euthanasia.

You know what you can’t quantify when it comes to production by an elderly person? You cannot quantify the knowledge that they have acquired over a lifetime. You can’t quantify the cookies they bake and give to the neighborhood children every summer. You can’t quantify how much a grandmother does by watching her grandchildren so that her single daughter can produce money to take care of those children. You can’t quantify the number of times they call their adult daughter or son and ask if they’re OK. You can’t quantify the number of hours that they volunteer at the hospital directing people and helping people to their cars. You can’t quantify how many hours they spent handing out food at a food bank. You can’t quantify the number of Christmases and how productive that was for their family due to a boost in morale. You can’t quantify the production of an elderly person because most of their production is done outside of the economy. By discounting the things that they do because they aren’t paid a dollar for it you are discounting humanity completely. It is an inhumane and an unjust disgusting affront to humanity that the World Economic Forum doesn’t value our seniors who no longer earn a paycheck but still contribute to the greater economy in ways that can’t be counted.

https://trendingpolitics.com/wef-now-sug...whatfinger
05-03-2022 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: WEF Now Suggest Seniors off Themselves “For the Children”
Christine Lagarde looks like 5 miles of bad road and she's saying people live too long?

Look in a mirror, honey.
05-03-2022 03:08 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(05-03-2022 03:08 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Christine Lagarde looks like 5 miles of bad road and she's saying people live too long?

Look in a mirror, honey.

that ain' no christine ... that's a christopher in drag...

#adirondack
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2022 03:13 PM by stinkfist.)
05-03-2022 03:11 PM
Kyle Mack Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati Bearcats
Example 1,000,000 yes they want a more "malleable" population in the West. Got to rid of the pesky native Europeans.
05-03-2022 03:40 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
This is exactly why Communist Russia had one of the highest elderly suicide rates on the planet. Because everyone has the obligation/liability to work, old people became consumers rather than producers. At that point they were told to think of the betterment of society.

This move just shows the ideology in which the WEF/Globalism is rooted.

Of course, we've known all along they're Marxists.
05-03-2022 03:44 PM
Advertisement

MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

(05-03-2022 03:44 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  This is exactly why Communist Russia had one of the highest elderly suicide rates on the planet. Because everyone has the obligation/liability to work, old people became consumers rather than producers. At that point they were told to think of the betterment of society.

Which group was most susceptible to Covid? The elderly. When that didn't kill off enough, now we're onto the next scheme.

Just like the terrorists, the jihad leaders don't volunteer to blow themselves up - they have some useful (useless?) idiots do it.
05-03-2022 03:47 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(05-03-2022 03:44 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  This is exactly why Communist Russia had one of the highest elderly suicide rates on the planet. Because everyone has the obligation/liability to work, old people became consumers rather than producers. At that point they were told to think of the betterment of society.

Fact is, those elitist bastages view us as farm animals. Outlived your usefulness? Of the the slaughterhouse with you. Eff all of them. We need to go and catch these folks that view people as expendable, and expend them…….funny how I doubt they’d be for that.
05-03-2022 03:51 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(05-03-2022 03:47 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  

Which group was most susceptible to Covid? The elderly. When that didn't kill off enough, now we're onto the next scheme.

Just like the terrorists, the jihad leaders don't volunteer to blow themselves up - they have some useful (useless?) idiots do it.

This got me thinking... I bet the group that loved masks and mandates would be the ones to line up for their own suicide to show their support of the new mandate.

Or is it womandate.
05-03-2022 03:52 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Wow…..
Every twisted idea has a home with the so-called “progressives.”

Another step toward the Liberal Utopia and it looks something like Logan’s Run.
05-03-2022 03:55 PM
Advertisement

49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
I'm confused, don't they want to murder children? Can't these Demos get their **** straight?
05-03-2022 04:02 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(05-03-2022 03:55 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Wow…..
Every twisted idea has a home with the so-called “progressives.”

Another step toward the Liberal Utopia and it looks something like Logan’s Run.

[Image: Logans-Run-123.jpg]
05-03-2022 04:02 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

(05-03-2022 03:51 PM)Crebman Wrote:  

Fact is, those elitist bastages view us as farm animals. Outlived your usefulness? Of the the slaughterhouse with you. Eff all of them. We need to go and catch these folks that view people as expendable, and expend them…….funny how I doubt they’d be for that.

Just wait until they all gather in Davos and then, maybe some kind of major accident/disaster?.........
05-03-2022 04:05 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Logan’s Run takes place in 2274. 52 years in the future. Looks like Globalists are a little ahead of schedule.

05-03-2022 04:15 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Them first
05-03-2022 04:52 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
She’s 67, so what is the official kill yourself age? Of course she doesn’t mean her or others like her - she’s important and necessary.
05-03-2022 06:05 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(05-03-2022 06:05 PM)banker Wrote:  She’s 67, so what is the official kill yourself age? Of course she doesn’t mean her or others like her - she’s important and necessary.

67? Oh wow, she must have led a really bad life to look like that at 67. Heck, at that age I was still pulling out tree roots (large ones too) from my yard. Maybe there should be a mandatory physical endurance test to find out who regardless of age can pass it. If you fail you gotta take one for the children. There will be a lot of Leftists doing everyone a favor, LOL. Most of the ones I see protesting are fat, overweight and sloppy looking.

This woman should show us how serious she is and be the first one to show us how much she loves the worlds children.
05-03-2022 06:35 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(05-03-2022 04:05 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  
(05-03-2022 03:51 PM)Crebman Wrote:  

Just wait until they all gather in Davos and then, maybe some kind of major accident/disaster?.........

Well, it’s no secret that those people want about 6/7 billion of the earth’s population to “be eliminated”. I’m guessing this is a call for volunteers before the killing starts.

Funny how none of them are in the plans for “population reduction”. They believe they are pigs that are more equal than others………

………and they don’t hide their intentions if one looks. Of course, most Americans are more worried about their TicTocs or Call of Duty to bother to look.
05-03-2022 07:34 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard

They are better described as marxist-oligarchs. They believe wealth makes them more intelligent than the workers of the world.
05-03-2022 07:42 PM
b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
They're going to have to come over here and make it happen.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
05-03-2022 07:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.