Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ballot box stuffing mules
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Ballot box stuffing mules
https://nypost.com/2022/04/24/biden-is-u...on-tricks/

Not sure if this analysis has been posted here before, but:

"...Then they went looking for public surveillance camera footage of those drop boxes. In all they found 4 million minutes across the country.

The results are stunning. When a mule is matched with video, you can see the scheme come to life.

A car pulls up at a drop box after midnight. A man gets out, looks around surreptitiously, approaches the box, stuffs in a handful of ballots and hightails it out of there. Then he goes to the next box, again and again.

After Dec. 23, 2020, Phipps noticed mules in Georgia started wearing gloves. He pinpoints the change to an indictment for ballot stuffing handed up in Arizona on December 22. “The way the FBI nailed them was fingerprints.” After that, mules started wearing gloves.

The data pattern is unmistakable, as D’Souza shows a spider web of routes taken by various mules between NGOs and drop boxes.

For each of the 2,000 mules the average number of drop box visits was 38, with an average five ballots deposited per visit. That’s 380,000 suspect votes.

D’Souza breaks down the numbers to see if they would have changed the outcome of the election.

SEE ALSO
Donald Trump and Dinesh D’Souza
Trump grants full pardon to Dinesh D’Souza
In Michigan, 500 mules averaged 50 drop box visits, at five ballots per drop, giving you 125,000 suspect votes, not enough to overwhelm Biden’s 154,000-vote advantage over Trump.

In Wisconsin, 100 mules averaged 28 drop box visits each, which gives us 14,000 suspect votes, 6,000 votes short of giving Trump the win.

But in Georgia, where 250 mules averaged 24 drop box visits each, we get 30,000 suspect votes, more than enough to overcome Biden’s 12,000 vote advantage. D’Souza moves Georgia’s 16 electoral votes into the Trump column.

In Arizona, 200 mules averaging 20 drop box visits makes 20,000 suspect votes, giving another 11 hypothetical electoral votes to Trump.

In Philadelphia alone, 1,100 mules averaged 50 drop box visits giving us 275,000 suspect votes which would flip the Pennsylvania result to Trump, giving him another 20 electoral votes.

“Shockingly, even this narrow way of looking at just our 2,000 mules in these swing states gives Trump the win with 279 electoral votes to Biden’s 259,” says D’Souza...."
04-25-2022 04:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Ballot box stuffing mules
Cant wait for the triggered asschaps (Tom and Elvis) to enter this thread.
04-26-2022 08:47 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Drop boxes need to be gone immediately. If anyone drops off more than one ballot at a designated location they need to show ID and attest to the authenticity of the ballots and that they have not dropped ballots at any other location.
04-26-2022 08:55 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(04-26-2022 08:55 AM)banker Wrote:  Drop boxes need to be gone immediately. If anyone drops off more than one ballot at a designated location they need to show ID and attest to the authenticity of the ballots and that they have not dropped ballots at any other location.

Drop boxes were the first thing eliminated in Texas. Ballots were rife with fraud. Cleary a large chunk of the 81 Million came through this avenue as got more votes in Texas than any other Democrat in decades. What a joke. I'll bet anyone a black land farm he doesn't get that same number in Texas if the addled fool attempts to run again with NO en masse mail in or drop boxes. His numbers will clearly plummet.
04-26-2022 09:01 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(04-26-2022 08:55 AM)banker Wrote:  Drop boxes need to be gone immediately. If anyone drops off more than one ballot at a designated location they need to show ID and attest to the authenticity of the ballots and that they have not dropped ballots at any other location.

That would be difficult at best.... Mail in voting is here to stay.

We need common sense mail in voting laws.
04-26-2022 09:02 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(04-26-2022 09:02 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

France doesn't allow it. It is NOT here to stay. Certain states will have it. But it should be rare.
04-26-2022 09:12 AM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU

Only elderly 65 and over, military, and the disabled can use the mail in option it Texas. I believe every state should do this.

IMHO every state should adopt this and for those who disagree tell me how much you really care who governs you. I mean seriously if you can't time out and go to the polls because it an inconvenient you really don't care that much.

Early voting every day for three weeks is more than enough time for anyone who truly cares.
04-26-2022 09:13 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss

Drop boxes have nothing to do with MAIL IN voting.
04-26-2022 10:07 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(04-26-2022 08:47 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Cant wait for the triggered asschaps (Tom and Elvis) to enter this thread.

NARRATOR: Local dishonest troll doesn't want facts brought to his right wing circle jerk. He likes creamy toast.

#SeekHelp
04-26-2022 10:20 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

(04-26-2022 09:12 AM)bullet Wrote:  

France doesn't allow it. It is NOT here to stay. Certain states will have it. But it should be rare.

What planet do you live on? Once that door was opened it will never be closed. Another intended consequence of Covid.

You should know better. What should happen and what we all know will happen are two different things.
04-26-2022 11:06 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

(04-26-2022 11:06 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

What planet do you live on? Once that door was opened it will never be closed. Another intended consequence of Covid.

You should know better. What should happen and what we all know will happen are two different things.

Its being cut back in Georgia. You're a defeatist.
04-26-2022 03:18 PM
Advertisement

umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!

Yes, we do. Voter rolls should be updated after every election.
04-26-2022 03:30 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(04-26-2022 03:30 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  

Yes, we do. Voter rolls should be updated after every election.

There's a federal law requiring periodic updating, but it requires a non-governmental agency to sue to get most states to comply.
04-26-2022 03:31 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

(04-26-2022 03:18 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(04-26-2022 11:06 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

Its being cut back in Georgia. You're a defeatist.

Ha!!!

There are going to be adjustments for sure. But the concept of mail in voting will never revert completely back to where it really should be.

For the record I think voting on something as important as the leader of our country should be made as accessible as is reasonably possible (and secure). But with that statement there must be an understanding that 100% of those people will not be able to for one reason or another - the biggest reason is that many people simply do not want to - and that is OK.

PROBLEM 1: Time to vote - There should be a reasonable amount of time to vote. That is a problem in and of itself. 170 Million-ish people is a lot. Expecting them to all show up and cast an in person vote in one day is unreasonable. There are not enough voting precincts or machines to accomplish that. Having voting open for 7 days 7AM - 9PM will accommodate that. 99% if not more who want to vote should be able to do so in that time frame.

PROBLEM 2: Identification - I am tired of hearing that this racist. If you are on public assistance, if you have a job, if you were born in this country (after 1/1/82) you have some kind of identification of your identity. If you do not have that you either should not be here or you probably do not care about casting a vote anyways.

PROBLEM 3: Pandora's box opened for mail in: Mail in needs to be limited (again) to some pretty obvious need: Servicemen out of their voting area; elderly who cannot physically go to a precinct (but there has to be ID validation) and a few other specific instances.

There is a strong desire (specifically by the Dem party) to make it too easy to vote - I am sorry but that makes it too easy to cheat: that is simply not acceptable for a secure and fair election.
04-26-2022 03:48 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

We had better turnout in the past when you had to vote, usually between 7 am and 7pm on election day, and only on election day unless you could prove you were going to be out of town.
It is ridiculously easy to vote now with things like 3 weeks early voting and no question absentee ballots.
04-26-2022 08:52 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
#2000mules comes out next week ... just listened to dinesh d'souza on walton and johnson ... that's one brave man...

04-27-2022 08:18 AM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(04-27-2022 08:18 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  #2000mules comes out next week ... just listened to dinesh d'souza on walton and johnson ... that's one brave man...

Listened to several of his interviews.. He's a smart guy.. He's done a few of these documentaries and was imprisoned for campaign donation laws.. Notice how a conservative goes to jail but nothing happens to liberals.
04-27-2022 08:32 AM
tanqtonic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
(04-27-2022 08:18 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  #2000mules comes out next week ... just listened to dinesh d'souza on walton and johnson ... that's one brave man...

This is a stunning movie.

I had an invitation to see an advance screening from a friend/client that I took him up on. The detail noted in it is pretty wild.
04-27-2022 04:37 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

Should have NEVER been a thing to start with...
04-27-2022 05:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Dinesh was a guest on Charlie Kirk’s show earlier this week. Dinesh is a Patriot. Here’s the episode:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/62JfYww...OFj6i2CpRw
04-27-2022 05:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.