Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

When you order an attorney off wish
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
When you order an attorney off wish
This is from the hearing today to keep Greene from running today.

04-22-2022 05:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: When you order an attorney off wish

04-22-2022 06:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Pedocrats have lost their minds.
04-22-2022 06:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
What a total clown show lol
04-22-2022 06:25 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
(04-22-2022 06:11 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Pedocrats have lost their minds.

Demokkkrat Party insurrectionists in 1976 shouting about and promoting 1776 near Washington, D.C....

[Image: bicentennial-photo-collage.png]

[Image: 309645933bcd7ab4e13e5abadb33ed08.jpg]
04-22-2022 06:26 PM
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(04-22-2022 06:25 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  What a total clown show lol

It's the judge's fault. He can suck it up. Should have never seen a court room.
04-22-2022 06:26 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
It's likely a Soros funded, east coast liberal lawyers scam to try to get her out. Blatantly illegal and unconstitutional but we barely have a functioning legal system. Legal gears grind slowly, so even if we had a functioning system, it would take awhile. I believe that ultimately this will fail. On the surface, this is all about her questioning the election results. The real truth is that the dems hate her because she fights and they do not want her and others like her in a House majority, which they know is coming.

MTG has said that any GOP voter could also do this to democrats. She said that out of around 700,000 in her district, they found 5 people to press this, and one was the democrat leader in her district.
04-22-2022 07:34 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-22-2022 06:26 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  
(04-22-2022 06:11 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Pedocrats have lost their minds.

Demokkkrat Party insurrectionists in 1976 shouting about and promoting 1776 near Washington, D.C....

[Image: bicentennial-photo-collage.png]

[Image: 309645933bcd7ab4e13e5abadb33ed08.jpg]

there's a couple of libertarians on this board that have opined in favor relative to the 2017 bern pic ... yep, the face palm is apropos...

it's sad too many smart fellers simply don't understand history in scope....

I've had enough of this bs for the day ... time to begin muh day trip on the river ....
04-23-2022 07:37 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(04-23-2022 07:37 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  there's a couple of libertarians on this board that have opined in favor relative to the 2017 bern pic ... yep, the face palm is apropos...
it's sad too many smart fellers simply don't understand history in scope....
I've had enough of this bs for the day ... time to begin muh day trip on the river ....

Enjoy you day on the river. I'm planning to go out on the lake later. The worst one of those trips I ever had was magnificent. Of course, my time in Vietnam was spent in blue water, not the brown water of the Mekong, so the folks who were there might have a different point of view.

I suppose I am one of those libertarians, and I have one correction to offer. Bernie doesn't say be like Europe. Bernie is all about income redistribution, and Europe is about providing a safety net without significant redistribution. And what we can learn from them is that they have better ways of providing safety nets without the redistribution. The left's big redistribution--of money and power--is not from the rich to the poor, but from the producers to the non-producing bureaucrats in DC--particularly the power part.

What I say is that there are better ways to provide safety nets based on conservative thinkers--Bismarck health care from Otto von himself, and either negative income tax from Milton Friedman or the prefund/prebate from Neil Boortz and John Linder--that work and are cheaper because they cut out the DC fat cat middlemen.

So when Bernie tells us he wants us to be like Sweden, he is lying. Sweden is nothing like what Bernie wants. Bernie wants us to be like Venezuela. One of those is not like the other.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2022 07:14 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
04-23-2022 09:13 AM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
You would think a liberal lawyer would be aware of the famous 1952 Dylan Thomas poem that originated the “won’t go gently into the night”. I’ll admit, the first time I heard it was in the movie “Back to School” starring Rodney Dangerfield, but it has been a fairly common reference over the last 70 years.
04-23-2022 10:09 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Democrat stupidity turns MTG into genius hero. Can’t make this chit up 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
04-23-2022 11:54 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(04-23-2022 11:54 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Democrat stupidity turns MTG into genius hero. Can’t make this chit up 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

It was so over the top you have to wonder if maybe that was his intent. No one can be that stupid.
04-23-2022 03:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.