Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Question everything
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Question everything
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/q...epic-scale

Everything we are seeing in U.S. media surrounding U.S. interests in Ukraine is a massive propaganda operation with the headquarters in the U.S. State Department and U.S. intelligence community. The sense of sympathy you are feeling is part of an intentionally manipulative operation from within this DC matrix.

The images, pictures, videos, speeches, soundbites and the cinematography broadcast by U.S. corporate media are all purposefully intended to create a very specific outlook within the American people toward the issues in Ukraine. The leftist United Nations, and the leftist U.S State Dept, will work together on this just like they have done in the prior examples (Ukraine 1.0, Libya, Egypt, etc.).

07-coffee3
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022 02:08 PM by shere khan.)
02-27-2022 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Question everything
(02-27-2022 02:06 PM)shere khan Wrote:  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/q...epic-scale

Everything we are seeing in U.S. media surrounding U.S. interests in Ukraine is a massive propaganda operation with the headquarters in the U.S. State Department and U.S. intelligence community. The sense of sympathy you are feeling is part of an intentionally manipulative operation from within this DC matrix.

The images, pictures, videos, speeches, soundbites and the cinematography broadcast by U.S. corporate media are all purposefully intended to create a very specific outlook within the American people toward the issues in Ukraine. The leftist United Nations, and the leftist U.S State Dept, will work together on this just like they have done in the prior examples (Ukraine 1.0, Libya, Egypt, etc.).

07-coffee3

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
02-27-2022 02:12 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
" The sense of sympathy you are feeling is part of an intentionally manipulative operation from within this DC matrix."

Oh...you mean like Soros crying crocodile tears concerning Ukraine? See, I told you in an earlier post. It's all a scheme. Sure, we should help them but not by listening to "those" people.
02-27-2022 02:16 PM
hburg Offline

I Root For: James Madison
Question everything
Yeap, that is most media outlets especially ones that are run by government. It's the same narrative with all of them.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
02-27-2022 02:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(02-27-2022 02:06 PM)shere khan Wrote:  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/q...epic-scale

07-coffee3

Simple solution. Dont watch the US media. Ajazera and Indian media is surprising balanced---but even there---the base narrative is pretty much the same. The only place you see something substantially different is in Russian state supported media. That would be the same media source that said there was never any Russian buildup, then they said it was just an exercise, then they claimed the troops had been pulled back and that they had no intention of invading. Russian media dosnt even show anything in Ukraine beyond the Donbas enclave. Until I see videos of Moscow taking incoming fire, then its pretty clear who the aggressor is here. The public having a solid idea of who the aggressor doesnt necessarily mean they have the slightest interest in sending their kids to die in a war. That said, if Putin goes full Grosny seige on Kyiv I could see public opinion changing on that.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022 02:35 PM by Attackcoog.)
02-27-2022 02:25 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/27...-criticism

Well AlJazeera goes woke. Its not fair to be upset about blonde-haired blue eyed people dying when you don't complain about Syrians, Palestinians, Afghans, etc.
02-27-2022 02:33 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

(02-27-2022 02:33 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/27...-criticism

Well AlJazeera goes woke. Its not fair to be upset about blonde-haired blue eyed people dying when you don't complain about Syrians, Palestinians, Afghans, etc.

And they have a point---though the Palestinians could end most of their problems by not lobbing rockets into Israel. In comparison, Ukraine was not lobbing shells and rockets into Russian towns and cities.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022 02:38 PM by Attackcoog.)
02-27-2022 02:37 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
We’re just like early days Covid-19 era

So many lies, misinformation, disinformation, agendas, two weeks to stop the spread, you want to kill grandma….etc.

Something doesn’t add up somewhere
02-27-2022 02:41 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
I'm questioning some things. I'm also seeing info that makes me go hmmmmm?

Obama sends $150 billion in cash to Iran before he leaves office.....
John Kerry's daughter is married to an Iranian national.....

Joe Biden and son Hunter go where to 'do business?' Why, it's Ukraine, the money laundering capital of the world.......
In their dealings and corruption, they steal millions from American taxpayers to funnel $$$ to Ukraine......

Nancy Pelosi's son Paul sits on the board of a Ukrainian energy company....
Romney's son does too....
John Kerry's son as well....
Hunter Biden as well.....

This may help explain why we're 'helping' Ukraine....
Also, might explain why Nancy Pelosi is running again.....

Ukraine's corruption capture Cofer Black, a member of Bush's 9/11 cabinet, as well as Obama, Biden, Soros, Schiff, Pelosi, Bolton, Kerry, Romney and the Clintons.

It's all getting a bit clearer now, even though we could see it before.

02-27-2022 02:44 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Glenn Greenwald has a good article about:

War Propaganda About Ukraine Becoming More Militaristic, Authoritarian, and Reckless

Quote:Every useful or pleasing claim about the war, no matter how unverified or subsequently debunked, rapidly spreads, while dissenters are vilified as traitors or Kremlin agents.
02-27-2022 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(02-27-2022 03:04 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Glenn Greenwald has a good article about:

War Propaganda About Ukraine Becoming More Militaristic, Authoritarian, and Reckless

Quote:Every useful or pleasing claim about the war, no matter how unverified or subsequently debunked, rapidly spreads, while dissenters are vilified as traitors or Kremlin agents.

The same folks. Two weeks to flatten the Ruskies.
02-27-2022 03:24 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

Well the biggest lie in the Cold War was the image of Russian women! You saw male like women, toothless basbushkas, and not the Maria Sharapovas, Anna Kournikovas, ....
02-27-2022 04:59 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

02-27-2022 05:01 PM
Attackcoog Offline

(02-27-2022 05:01 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  

Pretty clear Russia is winning. Thats not inconsistent with Kyiv being under siege or the Ukrainians still hanging on while doing better than expected.
02-27-2022 05:06 PM
Attackcoog Offline

(02-27-2022 04:59 PM)bullet Wrote:  Well the biggest lie in the Cold War was the image of Russian women! You saw male like women, toothless basbushkas, and not the Maria Sharapovas, Anna Kournikovas, ....

lol---there's plenty of those rough women you remember. What was it someone said earlier about Russian women---"they are beautiful when young---but age poorly"......
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022 05:09 PM by Attackcoog.)
02-27-2022 05:08 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(02-27-2022 05:08 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(02-27-2022 04:59 PM)bullet Wrote:  Well the biggest lie in the Cold War was the image of Russian women! You saw male like women, toothless basbushkas, and not the Maria Sharapovas, Anna Kournikovas, ....

lol---there's plenty of those rough women you remember. What was it someone said earlier about Russian women---"they are beautiful when young---but age poorly"......

[Image: 55e737470ce2a.jpeg]
02-27-2022 05:47 PM
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

Putin/Russia attacked. What is the spin?
02-27-2022 05:49 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(02-27-2022 05:06 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Pretty clear Russia is winning. Thats not inconsistent with Kyiv being under siege or the Ukrainians still hanging on while doing better than expected.

Word is Kiev is surrounded. I expect zelinsky shirtless with headband and an ak.

"Charge both ways" -NBF
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022 05:53 PM by shere khan.)
02-27-2022 05:49 PM
natibeast2.0 Offline
Banned

I Root For: -
(02-27-2022 05:49 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(02-27-2022 05:06 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Word is Kiev is surrounded. I expect zelinsky shirtless with headband and an ak.

"Charge both ways" -NBF

03-lmfao hahah the image of that got me. Make it a movie image if that offends I understand the seriousness of the situation
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022 05:58 PM by natibeast2.0.)
02-27-2022 05:57 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

FFS. I just saw an ad for a Ukraine crisis tracker phone app

03-no
02-27-2022 06:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.