Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ESPN Analyst Says
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
ESPN Analyst Says
‘Who Are We to Criticize’ China’s Uyghur Genocide When Red States Violate ‘Voting Rights’

Quote:ESPN guest analyst JA Adande pushed back on concerns over human rights in China by saying that the United States cannot criticize the communist nation because red states assault the “voting rights” of people of color in America.

Quote:“And who are we to criticize China’s human rights records when we have ongoing attacks by the agents of the state against unarmed citizens, and we’ve got assaults on the voting rights of our people of color in various states in this country. So sports – I think it is possible, and it’s necessary more than ever to just shut everything out if you are to enjoy the actual games themselves,” Adande concluded.

Reali, though he said he “appreciated” Adande’s comments, queried Adande further by asking specifically how sports can obscure or “conquer” the fact that a notorious human rights abuser such as China was selected to host the Games.
02-05-2022 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

VCE Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tradition
RE: ESPN Analyst Says
(02-05-2022 11:28 PM)BEARCATDALE Wrote:  ‘Who Are We to Criticize’ China’s Uyghur Genocide When Red States Violate ‘Voting Rights’

Quote:ESPN guest analyst JA Adande pushed back on concerns over human rights in China by saying that the United States cannot criticize the communist nation because red states assault the “voting rights” of people of color in America.

Quote:“And who are we to criticize China’s human rights records when we have ongoing attacks by the agents of the state against unarmed citizens, and we’ve got assaults on the voting rights of our people of color in various states in this country. So sports – I think it is possible, and it’s necessary more than ever to just shut everything out if you are to enjoy the actual games themselves,” Adande concluded.

Reali, though he said he “appreciated” Adande’s comments, queried Adande further by asking specifically how sports can obscure or “conquer” the fact that a notorious human rights abuser such as China was selected to host the Games.

It’s Disney. Disney is an abhorrent, unethical corporation. **** them and those who suck at their genocidal teet
02-05-2022 11:54 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(02-05-2022 11:54 PM)VCE Wrote:  
(02-05-2022 11:28 PM)BEARCATDALE Wrote:  ‘Who Are We to Criticize’ China’s Uyghur Genocide When Red States Violate ‘Voting Rights’

It’s Disney. Disney is an abhorrent, unethical corporation. **** them and those who suck at their genocidal teet
Ive been at Disney and a variety of venues for the the last several days.... literally tried to give a cash tip to a girl who was really nice and accommodating..

She said Disney wont allow me to take tips.... i said... "well ****, excuse my French...but Dsiney can kiss my ass"

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
02-06-2022 12:03 AM
VCE Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tradition
(02-06-2022 12:03 AM)maximus Wrote:  
(02-05-2022 11:54 PM)VCE Wrote:  

Ive been at Disney and a variety of venues for the the last several days.... literally tried to give a cash tip to a girl who was really nice and accommodating..

She said Disney wont allow me to take tips.... i said... "well ****, excuse my French...but Dsiney can kiss my ass"

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

It’s an absolute cult. My sis and her family have fallen to it wrt cruises. Ask what’s better than the others and you get a blank frank the tank stare. “Who dares question the accepted way of things!?”

I had normal tv on during the holidays and my nephew saw one of the awesome islands that Caribbean or whatever other cruise line it was. Kid’s eyes opened. “Why don’t we do that”.

The reaction from the parents was quick and swift. Not quite frank da tank level, but it was clear that they were a Disney family.

Sad!
02-06-2022 12:15 AM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
these f*cking race hustlers never tell you how minority voting rights are violated ...

TAKE ‘EM AT THEIR WORD
02-06-2022 06:08 AM
Chappy Online
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU
Everyone knows that telling someone they have to request a mail-in ballot rather than having one automatically sent to them is the same as murder. Duh.
02-06-2022 07:08 AM
Advertisement

Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
And not just murder, ethnic cleansing at that.
02-06-2022 07:14 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Duck Fisney.
02-06-2022 08:06 AM
TheOriginalBigApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
But Reali didn't ask him to provide an example, did he?

Adande is in a protected class within ABC/Disney, and he knows it. Heck, he may be rewarded with his own show (hey, PTI can't last forever). Nothing will happen here, just move along.
02-06-2022 09:02 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
What is this ESPN you speak of?
02-06-2022 10:44 AM
RuckleSt Online
All American

I Root For: UC
According to Adande, requiring a photo ID to vote is an equivalent evil to ethnic cleansing. F**king clown
02-06-2022 10:50 AM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
The depths of gross ignorance displayed by the talking heads at ESPN and the MSM in general is becoming overwhelming!
02-06-2022 12:27 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(02-06-2022 10:50 AM)RuckleSt Wrote:  According to Adande, requiring a photo ID to vote is an equivalent evil to ethnic cleansing. F**king clown

Yep. It’s what hack liberals say. And agreed they’re all F***ing clowns
02-06-2022 01:14 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
I'm actually surprised he went that far. Usually it's just a blanket catch-all 'the United States has a long history of genocide, oppression, etc. They're the last ones who should be condemning other nations for it'
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022 02:53 PM by Bronco'14.)
02-06-2022 02:51 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
81 million votes for a mental retard who couldn’t draw flies if he held a rally at a garbage landfill. The entire election swung overnight after votes found and tallied in inner city Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and Detroit giving the mental retard the states of GA, PA, WI and MI.

But yeah, muh voter suppression and all three BS
02-06-2022 03:55 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(02-06-2022 07:08 AM)Chappy Wrote:  Everyone knows that telling someone they have to request a mail-in ballot rather than having one automatically sent to them is the same as murder. Duh.

The Demoncraptic Party just sent my wife an application for a mail in ballot. The previous time WE had to request it as she is incapacitated and had to do it by mail, we don't need Satan's hand maidens for their help.
02-06-2022 04:21 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

What the Chinese are doing is despicable but my question is: Why aren't the Muslim nations coming to the Uyghur's aid instead of just us. For some reason we feel like we're the world's saviors when not even the Muslim countries care. Why aren't Muslims protesting against China in their countrys embassies and generally making matters hard for them? Heck, years ago (can't remember the guys name) this man wrote a book about Islam and he had to go into hiding because those very "religious" muslims wanted to assassinate him. Where are those proud Muslims now when their people the Uyghurs are needing them? These muslims are like blm they don't care a whip about their own they just want to put on a front when it suits them.

I would have boycotted the games and that's it and that alone would have made a profound statement to the Chinese and the world, oh I forgot, why isn't Europe criticizing them too? It's because (son puro pedo) "they're just a lot of hot air."
02-06-2022 04:34 PM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-06-2022 04:34 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  What the Chinese are doing is despicable but my question is: Why aren't the Muslim nations coming to the Uyghur's aid instead of just us. For some reason we feel like we're the world's saviors when not even the Muslim countries care. Why aren't Muslims protesting against China in their countrys embassies and generally making matters hard for them? Heck, years ago (can't remember the guys name) this man wrote a book about Islam and he had to go into hiding because those very "religious" muslims wanted to assassinate him. Where are those proud Muslims now when their people the Uyghurs are needing them? These muslims are like blm they don't care a whip about their own they just want to put on a front when it suits them.

I would have boycotted the games and that's it and that alone would have made a profound statement to the Chinese and the world, oh I forgot, why isn't Europe criticizing them too? It's because (son puro pedo) "they're just a lot of hot air."

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1266374907828383746

POLLY WANNA CRACKA
02-06-2022 04:48 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

What the Americans were doing in the 60s was despicable too, so what's your point? That the Americans today are telling the Chinese not to discriminate? It's well that they are but you didn't read the rest of my post, why aren't there other countries coming to the Ugyhurs defense too? Especially the Muslim nations.
02-06-2022 06:28 PM
green Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-06-2022 06:28 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  What the Americans were doing in the 60s was despicable too, so what's your point? That the Americans today are telling the Chinese not to discriminate? It's well that they are but you didn't read the rest of my post, why aren't there other countries coming to the Ugyhurs defense too? Especially the Muslim nations.

https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/1...7598665728

thanks for reading baba ...
tearing down America in order to create false equivalency ...
as if anything we do remotely compares ...

USEFUL IDIOT
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022 07:23 PM by green.)
02-06-2022 07:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.