Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rot at Georgetown U.
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Rot at Georgetown U.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini...georgetown

You just wonder where these people come from. Professor Shapiro was suspended for questioning Biden's pledge to nominate a Black woman.

"...Another student demanded that Treanor offer a “reparations” package to black students who might be harmed by Shapiro’s hiring. Free meals, excused absences, and a place to cry were some of the things the student said this package should include.

“Is there an office they can go to?” she asked. “I don’t know what it would look like, but if they want to cry, if they need to break down, where can they go? Because we’re at a point where students are coming out of class to go to the bathroom to cry. And this is not in the future. This is today....”

"...Rafael Nuñez, a first-gen law student at Georgetown who is the son of an illegal immigrant + grew up on food stamps, was kicked out of the GULC '23 class group chat and accused of "privilege" for defending another student's right to defend Shapiro's tweets. Here's what he told me..."

"....The law school's administrators should be forcing these students out of their comfort zones and into something resembling the real world. For example, these lawyers in training might someday have to read a decision handed down by the current Supreme Court that is based on originalist ideas. Are they going to go hide in a bathroom and cry when that happens?

Instead of challenging these students and helping them grow and mature, Georgetown’s administrators are like bad parents, coddling and pleading with children as they throw tantrums.

If I were Shapiro, I might just be relieved that I now have an excuse not to work in a place like that."

The good side of this is that they are training really bad lawyers. They live in a bubble and have no empathy or understanding.
02-05-2022 02:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
RE: Rot at Georgetown U.
Woke University. The list is growing.
02-05-2022 07:46 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(02-05-2022 07:46 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Woke University. The list is growing.

why can't we just toss 'em all in the oversized libtard cage and call it a day .... illud est quod est
02-05-2022 07:50 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(02-05-2022 07:50 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(02-05-2022 07:46 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Woke University. The list is growing.

why can't we just toss 'em all in the oversized libtard cage and call it a day .... illud est quod est

Better yet, just consolidate all to one Central Woke University and locate it in Chicago. One university, one location, one group think/think tank to co-exist for free. Bernie would be orgasmic!
02-05-2022 09:49 PM
Advertisement

VCE Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tradition
GULC has always been an entity mostly separate from the main campus, but this attitude is largely pervasive throughout the system.

And these idiots wonder why we have low alumni donation rates compared to other top schools and why we’ve dropped from 17 to 23 or whatever. The woketard graduates think it’s because the jesuits sold slaves a couple hundred years ago. Those of us who have actually been withholding donations know better.
02-06-2022 12:03 AM
TheOriginalBigApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
you're looking at the long-term effects of participation trophies (among other things)
02-06-2022 09:00 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(02-06-2022 09:00 AM)TheOriginalBigApp Wrote:  you're looking at the long-term effects of participation trophies (among other things)

You wonder about people who go into the bathroom and cry over things like this. Totally incapable of functioning in the real world.
02-06-2022 03:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.