Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

El Salvador’s President Looks At Crumbling U.S. Cities
BEARCATDALE Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
Wonders If There Is A ‘Deliberate Plan’ To Destroy America

Quote:On social media, El Salvador President Nayib Bukele mourned the state of American cities.

“Is there a deliberate plan to destroy the United States from within?” Bukele tweeted on Monday. “Why are the authorities and some of the media not even commenting on this things? Why are they letting their beautiful cities rot?”

Is there a deliberate plan to destroy the United States from within?

Why are the authorities and some of the media not even commenting on this things?

Why are they letting their beautiful cities rot? https://t.co/whGKTEKN1J

— Nayib Bukele ?? (@nayibbukele) January 31, 2022

The Latin American politician — who recently gained international attention for making Bitcoin an official currency in his country — was reacting to an article from The New York Post, which detailed the closure of a Rite Aid in New York City due to “incessant shoplifting.”
01-31-2022 11:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Lol

We’re getting called out and lectured by some President guy from El Salvador. Half of who’s people now live here and likely support most of that country with monies made here.

And? Rightfully so. He knows what a third world schithole looks like and he’s witnessing the greatest Country on earth descend into that realm.

El Salvador you get busted driving drunk or drugged they can lock you up for life or even get the death penalty.

Not a fan of that for us, but why does anyone think they’re sending them all here?

They’re not sending their best. Yet now they’re “our” problem.

People gotta wake the Fvck up.

12 months of this schit and we’ve got the population of Kansas ( THE STATE) running around in NY, NJ, FL and elsewhere. Total insanity.

Are we, or do we have a Country or not? How many is too many?

If you were actively trying to ruin this Country and bring it to its knees,

What would you do differently?!?

Y’all starting to figure this schit out yet?

Suckers
02-01-2022 12:48 AM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: El Salvador’s President Looks At Crumbling U.S. Cities
(02-01-2022 12:48 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Lol

We’re getting called out and lectured by some President guy from El Salvador. Half of who’s people now live here and likely support most of that country with monies made here.

And? Rightfully so. He knows what a third world schithole looks like and he’s witnessing the greatest Country on earth descend into that realm.

El Salvador you get busted driving drunk or drugged they can lock you up for life or even get the death penalty.

Not a fan of that for us, but why does anyone think they’re sending them all here?

They’re not sending their best. Yet now they’re “our” problem.

People gotta wake the Fvck up.

12 months of this schit and we’ve got the population of Kansas ( THE STATE) running around in NY, NJ, FL and elsewhere. Total insanity.

Are we, or do we have a Country or not? How many is too many?

If you were actively trying to ruin this Country and bring it to its knees,

What would you do differently?!?

Y’all starting to figure this schit out yet?

Suckers

I taught a sociology class about the timeline and immigration issues in 1981. My timeline had Hispanics passing African Americans as the leading minority by 2020. They did it about 6 years earlier due to accelerated issues on the border. I predicted that if the GOP failed to make inroads with African Americans before their status was diminished by illegals that they would be radicalized by the Dems. At the end of the midterm a class which was 40% black (most women) voted 80% for tighter border security and mandatory sterilization for immigrants (an intentionally harsh request designed to test the power of unchallenged propaganda). I won a bet with other sociologists that you could win a vote on anything if you were given unrebutted time to appeal to the group's self interest and propagandize your points.

So I ask you, why the hell are we letting the damn corporate news get away with doing en masse what I proved was doable 40 years ago? No rebuttal, constant indoctrination in a class room which is then reenforced by the news, and liked on social mob-ia.

There is only one solution JMUDunk, and nobody dares to think it! Students have to stand up to instructors, people need to switch off the news and boycott its sponsors, and carefully talk to their children teaching them the truth, and store owners in mass need to quit paying taxes for protection which government refuses to provide, and cities need to feel the anger of their lawful population. But instead everyone counts personal costs for reacting and nobody considers how they lose everything if they don't resist and use every legal means to defeat a well-oiled, and minority held, world view.

You got skin in the game sport?
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022 01:19 AM by JRsec.)
02-01-2022 01:10 AM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Hunh

Pretty sure you’re not talking to me, right?!?

You read my post, correct, Jr?
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2022 08:18 AM by JMUDunk.)
02-01-2022 04:17 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: El Salvador’s President Looks At Crumbling U.S. Cities
(02-01-2022 04:17 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Hunh

Pretty sure you’re not talking to me, right?!?

You read my post, correct, Jr?

I don't think his last question was meant to be provocative nor directed only at you.
02-01-2022 09:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.