Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden*s Rambling Confusion and Impatience Takes Center Stage at CEO Meeting
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden*s Rambling Confusion and Impatience Takes Center Stage at CEO Meeting
Quote:Joe Biden had a meeting on Wednesday that was open to the press. That was better than what he had yesterday — which was an empty schedule in the middle of multiple crises where he went shopping, got ice cream, and then called an early lid on the day at 3:06 p.m.

But any time you have Joe Biden in a situation that’s open to the press and/or public, it also means that it’s open to people seeing yet more Biden confusion and mistakes.

Biden seemed to have all kinds of confusion in his meeting and his related remarks. He was meeting with the CEOs of major U.S. companies — including GM’s Mary Barra and Ford’s Jim Farley — to discuss his Build Back Better bill with them. I’m not sure what the point of that was because that bill was killed and talking to CEOs isn’t going to bring it back. That’s not going to flip Republicans or Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ).

But Biden spoke about inflation and seemed not even to have a basic understanding of it.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1486419420234801154[twitter]

“One of the reasons for inflation being high as it is, one-third of the reason that inflation is up is the cost of vehicles.” That’s not the way it works. Inflation goes up because of spending. The cost of cars isn’t the reason that the cost of everything else is up. So I don’t know what exactly he was trying to say here, but it didn’t make a lot of sense.

Biden spoke about a trip he took to Dearborn GM electric vehicle factory. He just went into a confusing ramble. The only thing that made any sense at all was the end when he said he enjoyed the electric vehicle factory and “that Hummer.” Um, I’m not even going to go there…

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1486428133494562821[twitter]

You know, the thing.

This next one must be Joe Biden looking into his not-too-distant future, knowing he’s not going to be long for this office. “I’m looking for a job, Mary,” Biden said to GM CEO Mary Barra after his confusing account about his Dearborn visit and the Hummer.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1486409648928432129[twitter]

I’m not sure exactly what was going on in the next clip and I’m not sure Biden knows either. But one of the guests was thanking Biden for the invitation to the meeting. Then, Biden smirked and said what sounded like “Come on, guys let’s [move] this.”

[twitter]https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1486408445989462020[twitter]

It was weird, misplaced, and rude to interrupt the guest right in the middle of what he was saying. The guests all stopped and seemed confused. Was it past Joe Biden’s lid time? Time for his ice cream? Or was he just tired of being there, with no control to hold it back? The guest didn’t help himself when he said climate change was the “existential crisis of our time.” But still, it looked like Biden just lost his patience all of a sudden for no explainable reason.

This is the guy they want to have interact with the public more?

Link

And yet, there he sits....President of the United States and leader of the Free World....God help us....
01-26-2022 05:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Biden*s Rambling Confusion and Impatience Takes Center Stage at CEO Meeting
god has nothing to do with this....

and neither does congress...

let him roll....

the worst thing congress could do is impeach/remove....

it's amusing some of y'all think he's the one pulling the strings....

he's fk'n tits...
01-26-2022 05:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Joe has become the traffic accident carnage along the side of the road that everyone wants to get a peek at despite the chance that they will see something awful. No check that, he's a prop plane with engine failure at about 10,000 feet that is starting its crashing descent. Let 'em burn...

[Image: joe-biden-9.jpg]
01-26-2022 06:30 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-26-2022 06:30 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Joe has become the traffic accident carnage along the side of the road that everyone wants to get a peek at despite the chance that they will see something awful. No check that, he's a prop plane with engine failure at about 10,000 feet that is starting its crashing descent. Let 'em burn...

lmfao .... ya know what we call that in the 'sip?!

[Image: stretching-that-turkeys-neck-turpentine-the-turkey.gif]
01-26-2022 07:11 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
03-lmfao03-lmfao

What a senile fukkkkn idiot!
01-26-2022 07:12 PM
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Yeah, Biden* is just rolling down dementia river......merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream.

He gets to travel with SS protection, fly in his own airplane, be driven everywhere, take 4-5 day weekends most of the time, eats ice cream cones whenever he wants them, calls lids on days he is particularly irritable or having issues, and has very kind and well trained caregivers behind closed doors to feed him, clean him, give him meds and attend to his every need.

To him, this is really nice. He doesn't realize how pathetic he is becoming.

Everyone else does though.

It is seriously pathetic to me that his wife and personal physician allows this to continue. It will not end well.
01-26-2022 07:42 PM
stinkfist Offline

(01-26-2022 07:42 PM)boss man Wrote:  Yeah, Biden* is just rolling down dementia river......merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream.

He gets to travel with SS protection, fly in his own airplane, be driven everywhere, take 4-5 day weekends most of the time, eats ice cream cones whenever he wants them, calls lids on days he is particularly irritable or having issues, and has very kind and well trained caregivers behind closed doors to feed him, clean him, give him meds and attend to his every need.

To him, this is really nice. He doesn't realize how pathetic he is becoming.

Everyone else does though.

It is seriously pathetic to me that his wife and personal physician allows this to continue. It will not end well.

in the history of mankind, how many twats have married for power/$$$/security???

I'm pretty certain it's > shiteload...

our widdle feewin's mean naught in their cacophony of shite...
01-26-2022 08:11 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Y'all remember when Trump was blasted for having 2 scoops and this guy gets ice cream all the time and all that's said is, what flavor did he get?
01-27-2022 09:35 AM
RuckleSt Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
(01-26-2022 06:30 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Joe has become the traffic accident carnage along the side of the road that everyone wants to get a peek at despite the chance that they will see something awful. No check that, he's a prop plane with engine failure at about 10,000 feet that is starting its crashing descent. Let 'em burn...

Unfortunately, we are all riding in that plane. Those with money and power have parachutes, everyone else, well they're f**ked.
01-27-2022 09:38 AM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(01-26-2022 05:36 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  “One of the reasons for inflation being high as it is, one-third of the reason that inflation is up is the cost of vehicles.”

What a stupid son of a *****.....
01-27-2022 09:50 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(01-27-2022 09:50 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(01-26-2022 05:36 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  “One of the reasons for inflation being high as it is, one-third of the reason that inflation is up is the cost of vehicles.”

What a stupid son of a *****.....

Uh, I see what you did there.... Well done sir! +3
01-27-2022 10:20 AM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

(01-27-2022 09:35 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Y'all remember when Trump was blasted for having 2 scoops and this guy gets ice cream all the time and all that's said is, what flavor did he get?

True but no one will end up being more divisive to our country and to his own party when it's all said and done than #IScreamForCreamJoe. Jimmy Carter can breathe a sigh of relief and hand off the baton to this guy as the worst POTUS in a century. Even Joe's VPOTUS pick is the worst!

[Image: joe-biden-jimmy-carter-696x421.jpg]
01-27-2022 11:03 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Back to the topic at hand...

So Joe was par for course in his meeting...

I want explanations from 81 million people to explain to me how this is better than Trump...

F it.. I want the board libs here to explain this to me.

Scorpious.. Tommy.. Mensa... come on.. Explain this to me, not hyperbole or whataboutism.
01-27-2022 11:06 AM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

(01-27-2022 09:38 AM)RuckleSt Wrote:  

Unfortunately, we are all riding in that plane. Those with money and power have parachutes, everyone else, well they're f**ked.

Short term yes but at least as a lame duck POTUS [especially if the GOP takes back the House] he won't get any lasting bills through.
01-27-2022 11:07 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Only the most brainwashed among us continue to defend this moron.
01-27-2022 07:42 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(01-27-2022 07:42 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Only the most brainwashed among us continue to defend this moron.

WRONG! You are assuming that they have brains, they have to have one for it to be washed. That's funny.
01-27-2022 07:58 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(01-27-2022 11:03 AM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  
(01-27-2022 09:35 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Y'all remember when Trump was blasted for having 2 scoops and this guy gets ice cream all the time and all that's said is, what flavor did he get?

True but no one will end up being more divisive to our country and to his own party when it's all said and done than #IScreamForCreamJoe. Jimmy Carter can breathe a sigh of relief and hand off the baton to this guy as the worst POTUS in a century. Even Joe's VPOTUS pick is the worst!

And that's saying a lot considering the lambasting Mondale got in the Presidential election. He'd have done better in today's political climate.
01-27-2022 11:41 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(01-27-2022 11:06 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Back to the topic at hand...

So Joe was par for course in his meeting...

I want explanations from 81 million people to explain to me how this is better than Trump...

F it.. I want the board libs here to explain this to me.

Scorpious.. Tommy.. Mensa... come on.. Explain this to me, not hyperbole or whataboutism.

Good luck with that. More likely my old ass will win the MS Am this year.
01-27-2022 11:54 PM
b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
(01-27-2022 11:41 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  
(01-27-2022 11:03 AM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  

And that's saying a lot considering the lambasting Mondale got in the Presidential election. He'd have done better in today's political climate.
Said it from the beginning that this clown would be like combining Carter and Obama.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
01-28-2022 12:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.