Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Questions for the Left/Democrats and nevertrumpers
VCE Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tradition
Questions for the Left/Democrats and nevertrumpers
Why is it a problem that the NHL is 90% white while the NBA is 90% black and that’s ok?

Why is Let’s go Brandon worse than calling Ivanka a feckless C***? Or calling Trump Putin’s **** holster?

Is calling 45-50% of Americans deplorables within the rightful norms?

Why is it ok to call Trump a Russian collaborator when it was Hillary who funded foreign spies who literally collaborated with Russian agents?

Why is gas $2 more expensive today than a year ago?

Why were the 1/6 “riots” where no one was killed other than protesters by the hands of the State worse than the year of protests holding our major cities hostage over the death of a criminal who punched a pregnant woman in the stomach?

Why do we arrest and hold hostage the 1/6 people but not the Antifa or Burn Loot Murder people who ruined our cities?

Hunter Biden is potentially a pedophile, incestuous freak. He’s almost certainly a drug addict. Why does the State and media censor this info?

What father lets this kind of thing encompass his child in lieu of running for the Presidency? My dad would have said F*** this s*** and retired to take care of one of us if we’d fallen as far as Hunter. Take care of family first.

Let’s go Brandon!

EDIT: sorry, nothing racial here. Harriet Tubman, Condi Rice, MLK, Clarence Thomas and Winsome (more) Sears are all heroes. I celebrate them all. But they’re all white supremacists to the leftist ******** here.
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2021 12:49 AM by VCE.)
11-07-2021 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
RE: Questions for the Left/Democrats and nevertrumpers
I ask myself the same questions. The only answer I come up with is they are morons. They are the ones who can be fooled all the time. A representative republic can handle the small percentage that will all ways be there but when that percentage gets out of balance the danger to us all is great.
11-07-2021 08:03 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Great questions and observations all.

We live in Bizarro World.
11-07-2021 08:39 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
…..because Those at the top of the Democrat political food chain are all about power and are willing to wreck this country’s economy and the Republic to become a one party totalitarian state with them in charge. And they have a willing and complicit media to run interference for them.

The real question is how can so many on the left be so foolish as to believe that that very same totalitarian leadership won’t kick most all of those idiots to the curb once they consolidate power.

What they will do is make the average Joes of the country all equal……..equally miserable. It will be a two tiered, have and a have not society. The elites will be in great shape - us, not so much.
11-07-2021 08:49 AM
Advertisement

BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(11-07-2021 08:03 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  I ask myself the same questions. The only answer I come up with is they are morons. They are the ones who can be fooled all the time. A representative republic can handle the small percentage that will all ways be there but when that percentage gets out of balance the danger to us all is great.

As I mentioned before exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crashes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragic of the situation of demoralization. ~ KGB Operative/Soviet defector, Yuri Alexander Bezmenov, 1985
11-07-2021 08:58 AM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
You are trying to rationalize with people who think there are more than 2 genders and 40 different pronouns. There's no answer for why they believe what they believe. They really have a mental illness.
11-07-2021 09:33 AM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
We all know the answers to those very appropriate questions won’t be addressed by the local leftists.

They’re power hungry, self absorbed, hypocrites. Some of them don’t care while others literally see no issue with anything the current administration does.

They are enemies of the United States by any definition.
11-07-2021 09:37 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(11-07-2021 09:37 AM)450bench Wrote:  We all know the answers to those very appropriate questions won’t be addressed by the local leftists.

They’re power hungry, self absorbed, hypocrites. Some of them don’t care while others literally see no issue with anything the current administration does.

They are enemies of the United States by any definition.

Absolutely.
11-07-2021 10:26 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
*crickets*
11-07-2021 11:20 AM
VCE Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tradition
Crickets indeed. None of the ‘normal’ libs will even endeavor to approach these issues.
11-09-2021 01:41 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

(11-07-2021 08:58 AM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  
(11-07-2021 08:03 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  I ask myself the same questions. The only answer I come up with is they are morons. They are the ones who can be fooled all the time. A representative republic can handle the small percentage that will all ways be there but when that percentage gets out of balance the danger to us all is great.

As I mentioned before exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camp he will refuse to believe it until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When the military boot crashes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragic of the situation of demoralization. ~ KGB Operative/Soviet defector, Yuri Alexander Bezmenov, 1985

Is he talking about a past Russia or a future America?
11-09-2021 07:05 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(11-09-2021 07:05 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(11-07-2021 08:58 AM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  

Is he talking about a past Russia or a future America?

Yuri Alexander Bezmenov, describes long standing Soviet Manipulation of the United States public opinion and subversive tactics. At that time he said most of it was already in the United States mainly through the education system
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021 08:04 AM by BigTigerMike.)
11-09-2021 08:03 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Some on the left know they are wrong. The problem is they considered themselves so much more intelligent than the rest of us. We are backwoods redneck deplorables. Now as the idiocy of their beliefs are revealed they find themselves unwilling to admit to anyone they were wrong. They will ignore for a while the seriousness of the problems hoping that at some point things will turn around so they can come back and crow about Biden’s approval ratings.
11-09-2021 08:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.