Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Just When You thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse.....
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Just When You thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse.....
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/vacc...g-industry

No truck drivers equals complete shutdown of our economy. I guess the Emperor Biden will not be happy until he has another Great Depression. Only this time it was self inflicted.

Its already bad and now its going to be worse. My advice stock up now before the start of the year or suffer miserably.
11-05-2021 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Just When You thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse.....
I feel this issue daily. As I move chemicals around from blending facilities to production sites of my customers, not only do we deal with shortages of raw materials, but we also deal with the lack of drivers to move product from manufacture to customer site. Just today, I had a critical chemistry placed on a railcar in the Chicago railyard for future transport to a customer site that was originally promised the chemistry by COB today. This action shuts my customer down when they cannot produce enough product to meet current demand. Not good for anyone.

Why in the hell would a bulk or LTL trucker, with minimal contact with people in their daily job functions, be subjected to mandates on vaccines for a virus that kills just a few? I might be convinced on the need for schools and people in close proximity, but when I see NFL and MLB stadiums full of unmasked people, I have to question the "why". Stupid policy for a stupid country led by a stupid President that sharts himself. F u Brandon.
11-05-2021 12:25 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
All according to their master plan.
11-05-2021 06:39 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
03-lmfao

I never thought that. Its gonna get a lot worse.
11-05-2021 07:54 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

(11-05-2021 07:54 AM)shere khan Wrote:  03-lmfao

I never thought that. Its gonna get a lot worse.

Yes it is going to get a lot worse. Unemployment will soar.

Add to this that truckers have associations and a lot more than just the unvaccinated will walk off. You can guarantee yourself you will lose half of the current truck drivers come January 4.

Now even off loaded containers will have no way to get to customers. And Democrats think their leadership is best for Americans.

I sure glad we decided to offshore all manufacturing now makes us look real smart. But, hey we got that cheap labor.
11-05-2021 08:26 AM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
The Chinese plan is being completed by the Manchurian candidate.
11-05-2021 09:08 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

Congratulations to Biden and his clown show actually have done something the union couldn't accomplish. Get a large number of truckers to unite.
11-05-2021 10:28 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(11-05-2021 12:25 AM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Why in the hell would a bulk or LTL trucker, with minimal contact with people in their daily job functions, be subjected to mandates on vaccines for a virus that kills just a few? I might be convinced on the need for schools and people in close proximity, but when I see NFL and MLB stadiums full of unmasked people, I have to question the "why". Stupid policy for a stupid country led by a stupid President that sharts himself. F u Brandon.

Asking why is rhetorical. It's about Spongebrain Sh*tpants' handlers and their desire to see just how far they can push and control Americans for their own profit. Him forcing millions of people to get the quacksine that doesn't stop the Wuhan flu or even slow its spread is illustrated by the fact that he is pushing it on everyone he can that is a productive (non-productive members are still free and clear) member of society.

I can do my job fully remote. Now, my corporate overlords insist I show up in an office (the latest bs reason being is to make friends with my co-workers), but I can do my job without any physical interaction with any other employees. Why, then, am I being told I must get the quacksine or be subject to weekly tests? And there are many more like me that COULD work on an entirely remote basis but are still being forced to get this drug cocktail and are being forced to sit in an office for no logical reason at all.
11-05-2021 10:47 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
11-05-2021 11:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

(11-05-2021 11:33 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Wow, either she is paid for LIAR or brainwashed lackey or one of the stupidest people in America and has absolutely no idea what she is talking about.

Low number of 37% to a high number of 49% of truckers staying at home won't effect the supply chain?
11-08-2021 11:31 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
I believe what she meant was this-- We've already done everything we can to completely crash the supply chain. If this all the damage we could possibly do to it, its more resilient than we thought, so throwing more at it can't make it worse.
11-09-2021 01:27 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(11-08-2021 11:31 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  

Wow, either she is paid for LIAR or brainwashed lackey or one of the stupidest people in America and has absolutely no idea what she is talking about.

Low number of 37% to a high number of 49% of truckers staying at home won't effect the supply chain?

All of the above...with poor grammar and a less than stellar command of the English language.

And wtf happened to her hair. She must know she is on tv.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021 01:52 AM by shere khan.)
11-09-2021 01:50 AM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC

"We don't think that it will."

That's all you need to know about what is going to happen.
11-09-2021 06:46 AM
Advertisement

Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(11-05-2021 12:25 AM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  I feel this issue daily. As I move chemicals around from blending facilities to production sites of my customers, not only do we deal with shortages of raw materials, but we also deal with the lack of drivers to move product from manufacture to customer site. Just today, I had a critical chemistry placed on a railcar in the Chicago railyard for future transport to a customer site that was originally promised the chemistry by COB today. This action shuts my customer down when they cannot produce enough product to meet current demand. Not good for anyone.

Why in the hell would a bulk or LTL trucker, with minimal contact with people in their daily job functions, be subjected to mandates on vaccines for a virus that kills just a few? I might be convinced on the need for schools and people in close proximity, but when I see NFL and MLB stadiums full of unmasked people, I have to question the "why". Stupid policy for a stupid country led by a stupid President that sharts himself. F u Brandon.
I’ve been feeling this for most of the year. Own an epoxy flooring company and my suppliers are constantly running out of raw material. My prices have gone up 60-80% this year depending on the product.
11-09-2021 06:47 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(11-05-2021 09:08 AM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  The Chinese plan is being completed by the Manchurian candidate.

Absofuqnlutely.
11-09-2021 06:52 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

(11-05-2021 10:47 AM)No2rdame Wrote:  
(11-05-2021 12:25 AM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Why in the hell would a bulk or LTL trucker, with minimal contact with people in their daily job functions, be subjected to mandates on vaccines for a virus that kills just a few? I might be convinced on the need for schools and people in close proximity, but when I see NFL and MLB stadiums full of unmasked people, I have to question the "why". Stupid policy for a stupid country led by a stupid President that sharts himself. F u Brandon.

Asking why is rhetorical. It's about Spongebrain Sh*tpants' handlers and their desire to see just how far they can push and control Americans for their own profit. Him forcing millions of people to get the quacksine that doesn't stop the Wuhan flu or even slow its spread is illustrated by the fact that he is pushing it on everyone he can that is a productive (non-productive members are still free and clear) member of society.

I can do my job fully remote. Now, my corporate overlords insist I show up in an office (the latest bs reason being is to make friends with my co-workers), but I can do my job without any physical interaction with any other employees. Why, then, am I being told I must get the quacksine or be subject to weekly tests? And there are many more like me that COULD work on an entirely remote basis but are still being forced to get this drug cocktail and are being forced to sit in an office for no logical reason at all.

When AT&T recalled me to an office after 10 years of working from home was the beginning of the end. It was THE single biggest perk I had. I lasted another two years and as I retired I burned every bridge I could. I literally told my new boss to go eff himself, hung up, called HR and started the process to retire. Obnoxious yankee that he was he called me back within the hour and asked what I had said as I hung up on him. I responded with get that dik out of your ear and you could hear me, go eff yourself. I quit.

Edit: Oh, why I even mention it is because they used the same reason, I needed to collaborate with my co-workers. At the time my office was in a central office with two other people, one of whom worked nights. Neither one was even in my division, they had nothing whatsoever to do with my side of the business.

Eff corporate America, they're a huge part of what's wrong. It's not capitalism that is hurting us, it's consumerism.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021 07:02 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
11-09-2021 06:58 AM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(11-08-2021 11:31 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  

What is absolutely depressing to me is the fact these people can look us in the face and lie in completely absurd ways and a lot of the citizens believe them. What the hell is wrong with people?
11-09-2021 08:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.