Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Alabama Doctor Refuses to Treat Unvaccinated Patients Dying 'Miserable' COVID Deaths
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Alabama Doctor Refuses to Treat Unvaccinated Patients Dying 'Miserable' COVID Deaths
Quote:An Alabama doctor has announced that he will no longer treat unvaccinated patients who fall victim to COVID-19 because — wait for it — he doesn’t want to watch them die “miserable” deaths.

Um, DOCTOR?

As reported by Newsweek on Tuesday, Dr. Jason Valentine, a physician at the Mobile, Alabama, Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health, posted a since-deleted photo on his Facebook page of himself pointing to a sign that reads, “Effective October 1, 2021, Dr. Valentine will no longer see patients that are not vaccinated against COVID-19.”

“If they asked why,” Valentine wrote in his post, “I told them COVID is a miserable way to die and I can’t watch them die like that.”

How many kinds of wrong is this?

According to Newsweek, at least three people have been vaccinated in response to Valentine’s post.

And the Hippocratic Oath?

Health Freedom Alabama, a medical freedoms advocacy group, shared Valentine’s post on its Facebook page on Tuesday, castigating the health care professional for being anything but. The organization captioned the post:

Dr. Jason Valentine, a physician at Mobile’s Diagnostic and Medical Clinic Infirmary Health recently boasted on Facebook about his new policy which states, ‘Effective Oct. 1, 2021, Dr. Valentine will no longer see patients that are not vaccinated against COVID-19.’

This is not only a flagrant disregard for the law but is an ethical violation of his Hippocratic oath to do no harm. SHAME on Dr. Valentine! We need to shut his illegal behavior down — NOW!

Act 2021-493 specifically prohibits a business from refusing goods or services based on immunization status. PERIOD.

If you are or were a patient of Dr. Valentine and are livid over this, let us know and we will provide you with all of the resources available to ensure Dr. Valentine answers for his crimes.

And, yet? Nonsense like this:

“We need more doctors like Dr. Valentine.”

Shocked? Me, neither.

And, as to be expected, there were multiple comments from the anti-vax crowd in response to Health Freedom Alabama’s Facebook post — most of which with completely irrelevant, whataboutism arguments, such as the response from this guy:

“What about the people with diabetes that have eaten themselves into a death condition? Or the alcoholic who drinks himself into stupid conditions? Drug addicts? Heart consigns with cholesterol issues that have created for themselves?”

And this:

“I don’t blame him — if he gets COVID with that overweight head, it could be fatal. Maybe he will lose weight himself by starving from not treating patients like all healthcare workers are taught despite choices people make. We have freedom to choose in America, we choose not to see him.”

More irrelevant whataboutism:

“If doctors truly cared about patients they would push the healthy lifestyles that prevent morbidity. So many don’t practice themselves. It still has a 99% survival rate no matter how many variants materialize. […]

“The major determining factor of morbidity is OBESITY. The CDC already showed statistically for last year that 80% of hospitalized and deaths were obese. 96% had 3 or more comorbid conditions.

“You cannot stop a virus from going through humanity and taking out the weakest links no matter how hard you try to fight it.”

Don’t misunderstand me. Of course, this guy makes valid points. Unfortunately, his argument and others like it have zero to do with a doctor sworn to the Hippocratic Oath refusing to treat patients, simply because he — selfishly — “can’t watch them die like that.”

And finally, rational thought, courtesy of radio talk show “Live With Renk.

“Dr. Valentine, I have a couple of questions for you.”

And the gnome’s sign: “Go Away.”

Amen.

The Bottom Line

Just me, or does anyone else feel like we’re living through a very bad episode of “The Twilight Zone”?

From everything Martin Luther King, Jr. fought and died for now being thrown under the bus by the Critical Race Theory crowd, to the Biden catastrophe underway in Afghanistan as we speak — including the reality of 15K or more Americans at the mercy of the most brutal terrorist organization on the planet, while the Biden administration reportedly “has no plans to evacuate them” — to physicians violating the Hippocratic Oath for, let’s be honest — political reasons —what the hell is happening to America?

The question is mostly rhetorical. But, damn.

Link

I would fire him as my doctor immediately. I hope he loses a lot of patients. Maybe he can reflect on his decision while he's sitting alone in an empty office.
08-18-2021 03:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Alabama Doctor Refuses to Treat Unvaccinated Patients Dying 'Miserable' COVID Deaths
Seems like ample warning.
08-18-2021 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Alabama Doctor Refuses to Treat Unvaccinated Patients Dying 'Miserable' COVID Deaths
He should lose his license. Pretty sure more of his patients that smoke, eat too much and drink too much have died similar miserable deaths. Who will he treat? Perfectly healthy people within an acceptable weight range.
08-18-2021 03:09 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
If true, that dudes about to be unemployable.
08-18-2021 03:14 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

(08-18-2021 03:09 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  He should lose his license. Pretty sure more of his patients that smoke, eat too much and drink too much have died similar miserable deaths. Who will he treat? Perfectly healthy people within an acceptable weight range.

Is he and ER doctor or he is a primary care physician? Can he not chose his patients?
08-18-2021 03:16 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Nope. He’s done if true.
08-18-2021 03:17 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Since blacks make up a majority of the unvaxxed in AL, he's probably trying to get around the Obamacare rule where he has to take in medicaid patients. "No no, I cant take in these people who I am paid a lot less to see, cause they are unvaxxed!)
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021 03:20 PM by UofMstateU.)
08-18-2021 03:19 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Hmmm.. Sounds like Doc Doublechin forgot his hypocritic oath.
08-18-2021 03:20 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
Doc Bio

I know a diddler when I see one, and that's a diddler. The only fivehead to ever live that wasn't a creep was Peyton Manning.

Seriously this is absurd and I suspect he will not be practicing at that clinic much longer. He's in Alabama not California
08-18-2021 03:21 PM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
This doesn’t extend to Covid since they aren’t eligible, but my kids pediatrician won’t deal with parents who won’t vaccinate. He spells it out very clearly as his policy.

Since this guy seems to be a primary care physician and isn’t turning away people seeking urgent care this isn’t any different than “I don’t accept patients with X insurance”.

If everyone is against it like you guys think he will go out of business, if they aren’t he won’t. I suspect he won’t.
08-18-2021 03:53 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
There are plenty of doctors to go around I suspect, who cares who this one treats or doesn’t treat?
08-18-2021 03:56 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(08-18-2021 03:56 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  There are plenty of doctors to go around I suspect, who cares who this one treats or doesn’t treat?

Go read his reviews from before this emotionally manipulative medical sociopath made this statement.

Im sure this pleases the dimwit prog filth.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2021 04:29 PM by shere khan.)
08-18-2021 04:06 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(08-18-2021 03:16 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  
(08-18-2021 03:09 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  He should lose his license. Pretty sure more of his patients that smoke, eat too much and drink too much have died similar miserable deaths. Who will he treat? Perfectly healthy people within an acceptable weight range.

Is he and ER doctor or he is a primary care physician? Can he not chose his patients?

Can I choose who I bake a wedding cake for?
08-18-2021 04:07 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
Incredible
08-18-2021 04:09 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Listen to the tards defending the indefensible.
08-18-2021 05:14 PM
TheOriginalBigApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
he should lose his license immediately.

Also (for the liberals on here), this also means he is refusing to treat black folk, which makes him (let me help you out here) a RACIST.

But hey, fight your battles that matter, right?
08-18-2021 05:18 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(08-18-2021 04:06 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(08-18-2021 03:56 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  There are plenty of doctors to go around I suspect, who cares who this one treats or doesn’t treat?

Go read his reviews from before this emotionally manipulative medical sociopath made this statement.

Im sure this pleases the dimwit prog filth.

I didn't mean to imply I didn't think he was a piece of chit, he certainly is. He should probably lose his medical license since he is certainly violating the oath he took.

That said, fook him. I don't care who he treats.
08-18-2021 05:21 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Unbleeble
08-18-2021 05:22 PM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

(08-18-2021 04:07 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(08-18-2021 03:16 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  

Can I choose who I bake a wedding cake for?

Can they pass Covid-19 to you?
08-18-2021 07:51 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Bwahaha. Holy shinkes, it’s a progressive statist religion now.
08-18-2021 08:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.