Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News TALIBAN SEIZING WEAPONS FROM CIVILIANS, CLAIM THEY'RE 'NO LONGER NEEDED'
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
TALIBAN SEIZING WEAPONS FROM CIVILIANS, CLAIM THEY'RE 'NO LONGER NEEDED'
Quote:What happened over the weekend in Afghanistan is an example of the consequences when you elect an idiot to be President of the United States. What is happening TODAY is why you don't let that idiot (or the people who control that idiot) strip you of your God-given Second Amendment rights. On Sunday, the Taliban took control of Afghanistan. On Monday, only a day later, as their FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS, they instituted their "common-sense gun reform."

Taliban fighters in the Afghan capital, Kabul, started collecting weapons from civilians on Monday because people no longer need them for personal protection, a Taliban official said.

"We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians," the official told Reuters.
Sound familiar? Compare that energy with our puddingheaded president:

The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it's a, whether it's a 9mm pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous.
Here's another Joe Biden classic:

If you wanna think you need weapons to take on the government, you need F-15's and maybe some nuclear weapons.
Also, the man Biden appointed to come take your guns, failed Paul Lynde impersonator David Chipman:

One option would be to require the registration of all existing assault weapons in civilian hands under the National Firearms Act while banning the future manufacture and sale of these firearms.
If this doesn't show people the importance of the Second Amendment and the danger of letting any elected official chip away at those rights, I don't even know what to say to you. Other than wonder if the three masks you wear because it's too dangerous to go outside are cutting off the oxygen in your brain.

We are seeing it happening in real-time. A group of authoritarians seized control of a country. The very first thing they did was take away the citizen's guns, saying that the guns were no longer needed for self-defense. Joe Biden and/or the people who control Joe Biden wanting to chip away at our gun rights at a slower rate doesn't make the message any less different.

Link
08-18-2021 07:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
RE: TALIBAN SEIZING WEAPONS FROM CIVILIANS, CLAIM THEY'RE 'NO LONGER NEEDED'
(08-18-2021 07:19 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:What happened over the weekend in Afghanistan is an example of the consequences when you elect an idiot to be President of the United States. What is happening TODAY is why you don't let that idiot (or the people who control that idiot) strip you of your God-given Second Amendment rights. On Sunday, the Taliban took control of Afghanistan. On Monday, only a day later, as their FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS, they instituted their "common-sense gun reform."

Taliban fighters in the Afghan capital, Kabul, started collecting weapons from civilians on Monday because people no longer need them for personal protection, a Taliban official said.

"We understand people kept weapons for personal safety. They can now feel safe. We are not here to harm innocent civilians," the official told Reuters.
Sound familiar? Compare that energy with our puddingheaded president:

The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it's a, whether it's a 9mm pistol or whether it's a rifle, is ridiculous.
Here's another Joe Biden classic:

If you wanna think you need weapons to take on the government, you need F-15's and maybe some nuclear weapons.
Also, the man Biden appointed to come take your guns, failed Paul Lynde impersonator David Chipman:

One option would be to require the registration of all existing assault weapons in civilian hands under the National Firearms Act while banning the future manufacture and sale of these firearms.
If this doesn't show people the importance of the Second Amendment and the danger of letting any elected official chip away at those rights, I don't even know what to say to you. Other than wonder if the three masks you wear because it's too dangerous to go outside are cutting off the oxygen in your brain.

We are seeing it happening in real-time. A group of authoritarians seized control of a country. The very first thing they did was take away the citizen's guns, saying that the guns were no longer needed for self-defense. Joe Biden and/or the people who control Joe Biden wanting to chip away at our gun rights at a slower rate doesn't make the message any less different.

Link

Basically castrating them like pigs. These people are now neutered and spayed. Those folks should go out in a blaze of glory before ever turning over their weapons. All they will do at this point is exist in a pool of misery and poverty.
08-18-2021 07:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
solohawks Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
What you're seeing now is the foundation of Iran 2.0

A country degraded into an Islamic Republic
08-18-2021 07:33 PM
Advertisement

Danforth Offline
Banned

I Root For: Oregon
“I agree with Pres. Obama on Afghanistan. We should have a speedy withdrawal. Why should we keep wasting our money – rebuild the U.S.!”

Donald Trump
08-19-2021 10:45 AM
Mav Offline
1st String

I Root For: Omaha
Well, say what you will about Biden and the Taliban, but it sounds like they're on the same page regarding gun control.
08-19-2021 10:55 AM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Why is dumbforth constantly blowing Trump?
08-19-2021 11:39 AM
Danforth Offline
Banned

(08-19-2021 11:39 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Why is dumbforth constantly blowing Trump?

I'm just reminding everyone that this was all Trump's idea not Biden.

Biden simply carried out Trump's policy.
08-20-2021 11:45 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(08-20-2021 11:45 AM)Danforth Wrote:  
(08-19-2021 11:39 AM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Why is dumbforth constantly blowing Trump?

Except he didn't. Trump's policy was an orderly withdrawal. Biden has created a clusterflock.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2021 11:48 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
08-20-2021 11:47 AM
Danforth Offline
Banned

(08-20-2021 11:47 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Except he didn't. Trump's policy was an orderly withdrawal. Biden has created a clusterflock.

An orderly transition? Trump is quoted as saying it was going to blow up 2 seconds after we left.
08-23-2021 09:43 AM
Advertisement

bearcat65 Online
All American

I Root For:
(08-23-2021 09:43 AM)Danforth Wrote:  
(08-20-2021 11:47 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

An orderly transition? Trump is quoted as saying it was going to blow up 2 seconds after we left.

The key words being after we left. Biden managed to blow it it up while before we got our people out.
08-23-2021 09:45 AM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
Gee, haven't we seen this one before? Brutal regime disarms its civilians, claiming the guns are no longer needed. How did that turn out for them?

Khmer Rouge
Nazi Germany
Maoist Revolution
North Korea
Fidel Castro

And the list could go on and on.
08-23-2021 09:52 AM
ODU BBALL Online
Heisman

I Root For: ODU

That's lame. Your boy Biden didn't "carry out Trump's policy" regarding our border with Mexico. He didn't "carry out Trump's policy" to finish the building of the border wall. He didn't "carry out Trump's policy" to finish building the Keystone Pipeline. There are numerous others where slow Joe didn't "carry out Trump's policy" such as the Paris Climate Accord, so don't make out like your boy had no choice but to follow what President Trump had set up to do when he was in office.

Also, neither the Taliban nor Trump would have reacted the same way that things have gone this month had Trump been the President now instead of your boy Biden. Own it.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2021 10:03 PM by ODU BBALL.)
08-23-2021 10:13 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.