Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* Snaps At Female Reporter Over Question: ‘You Are Such A Pain In The Neck’
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* Snaps At Female Reporter Over Question: ‘You Are Such A Pain In The Neck’
Quote:President Joe Biden snapped at a female reporter on Monday after she asked a question that was not related to his meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi in the Oval Office.

“Mr. President, Veterans Affairs is going to have a mandate for its healthcare–” NBC’s Kelly O’Donnell said before being cut off by Biden.

“You are such a pain in the neck, but I’m going to answer your question because we’ve known each other so long,” Biden responded. “It has nothing to do with Iraq.”

“Yes, Veteran Affairs is going to, in fact, require that all doctors working in their facilities are gonna have to be vaccinated,” Biden added.

WATCH:

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1419730921431998469[/titter]

CNN political commentator Scott Jennings responded to the incident by writing on Twitter: “Verbally abusive and dismissive of a female journalist. Keeps happening over and over. Why?”

Biden erupted at CNN’s Kaitlan Collins back in June following his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Why are you so confident he’ll change his behavior, Mr. President?” Collins asked.

“I’m not confident he’ll change his behavior,” Biden erupted. “Where the hell — what do you do all the time? When did I say I was confident?”

“I said …what I said was, let’s get it straight, I said what will change their behavior is if the rest of the world reacts to them and it diminishes their standing in the world,” he continued. “I am not confident of anything. I am just stating the facts.”

“But given his past behavior has not changed and in that press conference after sitting down with you for several hours, he denied any involvement in cyberattacks. He downplayed human rights abuses. He even refused to say Alexey Navalny’s name,” Collins pushed. “So how does that account to a constructive meeting, as President Putin put it?”

“If you don’t understand that, you are in the wrong business,” Biden fired back.

Link
07-30-2021 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: Biden* Snaps At Female Reporter Over Question: ‘You Are Such A Pain In The Neck’
Bad temper is a sign
07-30-2021 12:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
RE: Biden* Snaps At Female Reporter Over Question: ‘You Are Such A Pain In The Neck’
Yep, Biden* is slowly sliding down the dementia path. It is obvious for those of us who saw a loved one endure it. Burst of anger...striking out....stammering, stuttering. I'll be honestly amazed - and shocked - if Biden* is still in office in 2022.
07-30-2021 01:07 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-30-2021 01:07 PM)boss man Wrote:  Yep, Biden* is slowly sliding down the dementia path. It is obvious for those of us who saw a loved one endure it. Burst of anger...striking out....stammering, stuttering. I'll be honestly amazed - and shocked - if Biden* is still in office in 2022.

I will not be surprised to wake up one morning to learn that he has passed away.
07-30-2021 01:26 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(07-30-2021 01:26 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(07-30-2021 01:07 PM)boss man Wrote:  Yep, Biden* is slowly sliding down the dementia path. It is obvious for those of us who saw a loved one endure it. Burst of anger...striking out....stammering, stuttering. I'll be honestly amazed - and shocked - if Biden* is still in office in 2022.

I will not be surprised to wake up one morning to learn that he has passed away.

Suicided
07-30-2021 01:27 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-30-2021 01:27 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  
(07-30-2021 01:26 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

Suicided

...by looking at the opening in the barrel wondering from what end the bullets (2) come from.
07-30-2021 02:16 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Then we get the cackling ho
07-30-2021 02:20 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(07-30-2021 02:20 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Then we get the cackling ho

Yeah, I'm not sure which is worse. The senile kiddie sniffer or the street whore. Either way, you know someone else is pulling the strings.
07-30-2021 02:21 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(07-30-2021 02:21 PM)No2rdame Wrote:  
(07-30-2021 02:20 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Then we get the cackling ho

Yeah, I'm not sure which is worse. The senile kiddie sniffer or the street whore. Either way, you know someone else is pulling the strings.

what a pair!
07-30-2021 02:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.