Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News ‘Mostly’ Single Male Border Crossers Bussed to Louisiana Cities
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
‘Mostly’ Single Male Border Crossers Bussed to Louisiana Cities
Quote:A group of “mostly” single male border crossers, along with some single women, were bussed into four Louisiana cities after being released by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), local media reports.

According to WAFB 9 News, border crossers were bussed to Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Natchez, and Monroe, Louisiana, after they were released by DHS thanks to the Biden administration’s expansive catch and release policy.

Local officials, WAFB reports, were not notified ahead of time:

Immigrants bussed to Baton Rouge were dropped off at the Greyhound bus station and directed to St. Vincent de Paul. Volunteers at the shelter gave them bags of goods and toiletries, even though they could not house them. [Emphasis added]

However, that is not always the case. Kelley says at the three other drop-off sites in Shreveport, Natchez, and Monroe the group wasn’t told in advance about immigrants seeking asylum in those cities. [Emphasis added]

Some of those leaders who say they were left out of the loop include Mayor Sharon Weston Broome, Senator Bill Cassidy, and Congressman Garret Graves. Those who spoke with WAFB say they’re upset with the little to no warning give to local officials. [Emphasis added]

For months, Breitbart News has chronicled Biden’s catch and release operation through which at least tens of thousands of illegal aliens are being briefly detained, put up in migrant hotels, then bussed or flown into the U.S. interior with only the promise that they will show up to their asylum hearings months, or years later.

Most recently, the Biden administration used Laughlin Air Force Base in Texas to fly nearly 800 border crossers into the U.S. interior.

The latest available data, from February 19 to April 22, reveals the Biden administration has flown about 7,200 border crossers into the U.S. interior on domestic commercial flights. Border crossers are allowed to bypass photo identification requirements, boarding flights without a photo ID, and do not have to prove they are negative for the Chinese coronavirus.

Link

They are REPLACING YOU, Louisiana.
07-25-2021 04:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
RE: ‘Mostly’ Single Male Border Crossers Bussed to Louisiana Cities
The Biden administration says "Eh, no biggie. We'll find out where they're at when they blow up some buses or fly some planes into buildings."
07-25-2021 05:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
Considering Natchez "village" has a population of about 600 people, that may cause some issues. My guess they were sent across the river in Mississippi.
07-25-2021 05:48 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Poor bastards drew the short straw. Theyll prolly sneak back to Mexico
07-25-2021 05:49 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(07-25-2021 05:49 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Poor bastards drew the short straw. Theyll prolly sneak back to Mexico

Leave one 3rd world country and end up in another.
07-25-2021 05:55 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(07-25-2021 05:55 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(07-25-2021 05:49 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Poor bastards drew the short straw. Theyll prolly sneak back to Mexico

Ha, ha, ha, c'mon man, don't diss them this badly. I sure wouldn't want to be there this time of year, it's miserably hot but I guess they'd be used to it in their own countries.
07-25-2021 06:38 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(07-25-2021 06:38 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Ha, ha, ha, c'mon man, don't diss them this badly. I sure wouldn't want to be there this time of year, it's miserably hot but I guess they'd be used to it in their own countries.

Some democrat bastard will have them putting a roof on a house or mowing their grass for 5 bucks an hour within the week.

I hate prog filth.
07-25-2021 07:19 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-25-2021 07:19 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

Some democrat bastard will have them putting a roof on a house or mowing their grass for 5 bucks an hour within the week.

I hate prog filth.

come fk with muh playground......it will noTTT end well for (m)any....

LOCKED LOADED AND UNAFRAID

R.I.P. ain' got shite on muh arse.....I've been st®umpin' those fkbags for too long at this point....

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2021 07:26 PM by stinkfist.)
07-25-2021 07:25 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(07-25-2021 07:25 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

I hate prog filth.

R.I.P. ain' got shite on muh arse.....I've been st®umpin' those fkbags for too long at this point....

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY

Hey man when the big 12 douches raid the American Average Confetence we might be getting the band back together.

Cool eh

I ain't been to hattiesburg in a while though I met a really nice looking young woman from there. Really nice. Lawdy.
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2021 07:34 PM by shere khan.)
07-25-2021 07:31 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-25-2021 07:31 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(07-25-2021 07:25 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(07-25-2021 05:55 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Leave one 3rd world country and end up in another.

I hate prog filth.

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY

Hey man when the big 12 douches raid the American Average Confetence we might be getting the band back together.

Cool eh

I ain't been to hattiesburg in a while though I met a really nice looking young woman from there. Really nice. Lawdy.

there's more than thine would welcome another version of metro/couscous 1.0....

BACK TO BLACK & BLUE BUBBY

Ja, man!!!
07-25-2021 07:52 PM
Kyle Mack Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati Bearcats
Interesting how they are not homeless? How is that possible?
07-25-2021 08:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.