Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News "100 Day Masking Challenge"
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
"100 Day Masking Challenge"
Quote:With just hours to go before his swearing-in, Joe Biden and his team have already started Wednesday with a blitz of announcements for Executive Orders that will be issued immediately.

Following at least a week's worth of media leaks teasing all the Biden "Day One" action items (Rejoin the Paris Accords, Keystone Pipeline, Halt the departure from the WTO, But mostly the massive immigration package that could create paths to citizenship for millions of illegal migrants), Biden is moving ahead with no fewer than 17 executive actions targeting Trump's various policies.

CNN reports there will be a total of 17 executive actions, at least 15 of those will be executive orders targeting a range of issues, while Biden pushes his immigration package and a raft of immigration legislation. Of these 17 actions, 9 will involve reversals of Trump-era policies.

His very first action will an executive order mandating masks be worn by all on federal property.

[Image: CNNEA.png?itok=sMLGjDks]

And after holding a COVID victim's memorial event on Tuesday evening, timed to maximally undermine Trump, who was at a private farewell ceremony at Joint Base Andrews

The FT reports that the barrage of orders also includes a "100-day masking challenge" to promote the wearing of face masks across the US, with a guest appearance by Dr. Anthony Fauci, who will (shocker of the century) serve as the media face of the challenge.

As expected, Biden will also roll back the Trump travel ban on citizens of certain Muslim -majority countries introduced at the very beginning of the Trump Administration, which survived a bitter court battle that infamously occupied plenty of headline space during the first half of 2017. It also sent protesters rushing to airports around the country as some travelers were caught up in the chaos.

"It was rooted in xenophobia and religious animus and president-elect Biden has been clear that we will not turn our back on our values with discriminatory bans on entry to the United States," Jake Sullivan, Biden's pick for national security adviser, said of the Muslim ban recently during a briefing.

Biden will sign the EOs and other memoranda in the Oval Office on Wednesday afternoon, his incoming press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters.

Psaki confirmed that, as we have previously reported, Biden plans to accompany his slate of EOs with a comprehensive immigration package that will be sent to Congress straightaway, where it will need to be passed by the (Democrat-controlled) House and Senate.

We have also noted previously that the day one orders will be part of a "10-day blitz" of orders, upon which we have previously reported, they will target the "four overlapping and compounding crises": COVID-19, the economy, climate change and racial inequality.

"In his first 10 days in office, President-elect Biden will take decisive action to address these four crises, prevent other urgent and irreversible harms, and restore America’s place in the world," Klain wrote at the time.

Other '10-day blitz' items include presidential directives on safely reopening schools and businesses, after Democrats spent much of last year insisting they remain closed.

Link

So, of the first few publicly known executive orders, every single one solely benefits people and oligarchs from countries and people other than ours.
01-20-2021 12:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: "100 Day Masking Challenge"
Pass. Biden* can shove his mask up his a$$
01-20-2021 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
I am waiting for my (commercial institutional) landlord to tell me that this is compulsory.
01-20-2021 12:07 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
If you wear the mask the government can't use 5G facial recognition to track you.
01-20-2021 12:07 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-20-2021 12:07 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  I am waiting for my (commercial institutional) landlord to tell me that this is compulsory.

Owner of my company owns the building we’re in and the company pays “rent” back to him. Feeling pretty confident that neither my boss nor his landlord will require it. Just basing it on the fact that no one in my office has worn a mask at work at any point during Covid. In total, I’ve probably had a mask on for 24 hrs during all this stupidity and that is walking into a restaurant and keeping it on long enough to sit down. I have no plans to follow this mush mouth idiot’s “challenge”
01-20-2021 12:18 PM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(01-20-2021 12:18 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  
(01-20-2021 12:07 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  I am waiting for my (commercial institutional) landlord to tell me that this is compulsory.

Owner of my company owns the building we’re in and the company pays “rent” back to him. Feeling pretty confident that neither my boss nor his landlord will require it. Just basing it on the fact that no one in my office has worn a mask at work at any point during Covid. In total, I’ve probably had a mask on for 24 hrs during all this stupidity and that is walking into a restaurant and keeping it on long enough to sit down. I have no plans to follow this mush mouth idiot’s “challenge”

We have had "Masks Required in Common Areas" posted all over the building from back in the fall. Some comply. Others (me included) do not.

I am waiting for the landlord to say that this is now mandatory, given the Executive Order from President Magoo. I already have the pertinent lease provisions flagged for when it does.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021 12:49 PM by AdoptedMonarch.)
01-20-2021 12:48 PM
Advertisement

No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
So half of his executive actions are designed to help illegal aliens rather than US citizens and the other half are destined to break this economy. Lovely. Did someone tell this pedophile that he's the US president, not the savior of every third world sh*thole illegal alien?
01-20-2021 12:55 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-20-2021 12:55 PM)No2rdame Wrote:  So half of his executive actions are designed to help illegal aliens rather than US citizens and the other half are destined to break this economy. Lovely. Did someone tell this pedophile that he's the US president, not the savior of every third world sh*thole illegal alien?

Maybe they're banking on the Dominion machines not being manipulated next time. Need those border jumpers voting Dem
01-20-2021 12:58 PM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(01-20-2021 12:02 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Pass. Biden* can shove his mask up his a$$

Bingo
01-20-2021 12:59 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(01-20-2021 12:58 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  
(01-20-2021 12:55 PM)No2rdame Wrote:  So half of his executive actions are designed to help illegal aliens rather than US citizens and the other half are destined to break this economy. Lovely. Did someone tell this pedophile that he's the US president, not the savior of every third world sh*thole illegal alien?

Maybe they're banking on the Dominion machines not being manipulated next time. Need those border jumpers voting Dem

That's exactly their end goal. Legalize the illegals, give them immediate access to welfare, and they'll vote D for life. No more need to rig the election when you let the votes sneak into the country and then give them rights as citizens.
01-20-2021 12:59 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
I love the myriad of liberal excuses you get when you ask them why covid (allegedly) has been going bezerk since we've been forced to wear masks as opposed to back when no one was wearing masks.

DUUUHHHHH...
01-20-2021 01:10 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(01-20-2021 12:48 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  

We have had "Masks Required in Common Areas" posted all over the building from back in the fall. Some comply. Others (me included) do not.

I am waiting for the landlord to say that this is now mandatory, given the Executive Order from President Magoo. I already have the pertinent lease provisions flagged for when it does.

LL can't do that retroactively. Depending on the lease language....there really isn't any enforcement mechanism regarding the common areas either.
01-20-2021 01:19 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

I’m hoping Mr. Dementia’s handlers continue right along prioritizing illegals before Americans. This is exactly why lots of moderate Dems switched over and voted Trump in the first place...........go right ahead and sh!t on American citizens......

Another four years of not just marginalizing, but outright working against working Americans is just the ticket for unity......
01-20-2021 01:22 PM
Eldonabe Online
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Mask Mandate - Hard No

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuAYdo4XP03yh1xMYgGW8...p;usqp=CAU]
01-20-2021 01:44 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
I've largely stayed away from these boards & following the news since November.

Already pissed.
01-20-2021 01:45 PM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fgif-finder....amp;nofb=1]
01-20-2021 01:57 PM
Advertisement

Morkai Offline
Hall of Famer

Wow brah you are so cool. What a rebel. I am sure everyone sees you without a mask and thinks, wow what a cool dude instead of "what an *******".
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2021 02:08 PM by Morkai.)
01-20-2021 02:07 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-20-2021 02:07 PM)Morkai Wrote:  

Wow brah you are so cool. What a rebel. I am sure everyone sees you without a mask and thinks, wow what a cool dude instead of "what an *******".

^^^

Here’s a little mask wearer now.
01-20-2021 02:13 PM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(01-20-2021 02:07 PM)Morkai Wrote:  

03-lmfao

I bet many of them wish they had the balls to also not give a F about what a bunch of mask-wearing sissies think of them.
01-20-2021 02:18 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-20-2021 02:18 PM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  a bunch of mask-wearing sissies

perfect depiction of all the lib dooshes. I bet Mork wears his while driving 03-lmfao
01-20-2021 02:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.