Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Wealthy NYC woman busted in BLM rampage
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Wealthy NYC woman busted in BLM rampage
[Image: nyc-window-smasher.jpg?quality=90&am...;amp;w=662]

Quote:That’s rich.

One of the Black Lives Matter protesters now facing felony rioting and misdemeanor graffiti charges — after a window-smashing free-for-all in Manhattan — is a wealthy Upper East Sider whose mother is an architect and whose father is a child psychiatrist.

Clara Kraebber, 20, is one of eight people arrested Friday night after a roiling, three-hour rampage that police say caused at least $100,000 in damage from Foley Square up to 24th Street.

“Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground!” the group chanted as it moved up Lafayette Street while busting the plate glass facades of banks, Starbucks and Duane-Reades.

The protest was organized by groups calling themselves the “New Afrikan Black Panther Party” and the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.”

Given her privileged upbringing, Kraebber might seem an unlikely alleged revolutionary in those ranks.

Kraebber’s mother, Virginia Kindred, runs Kindred Arch.Works, a Manhattan architect firm that has designed spaces for Columbia University and NYU, and worked on numerous school and business spaces throughout the city.

Her father is Markus Kraebber, an Upper East Side child and adolescent psychiatrist who teaches at the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry.

In 2016 the family paid $1.8 million for their 16th-floor apartment on East End Avenue. The family also owns a 1730 home — featuring four fireplaces, according to property listings — in tony Litchfield County, Conn.

But Kraebber has joined in street protests for years before allegedly taking part in Friday night’s march.

She is now facing a maximum of four years prison on her top charge of first-degree riot.

“We don’t have much political power right now, being youths, but this is something we can do,” she told The New York Times in 2014, explaining why she joined a Manhattan rally on behalf of Ferguson, Missouri, police-shooting casualty Michael Brown.

She was a 14-year-old student at the elite Hunter College HS at the time.

Now, she is a history undergrad at Rice University in Houston, according to her Facebook page — where the most recent photo, from June, shows her grinning ear to ear while holding a goat.

As a member of the Rice Young Democrats, she helped work on Beto O’Rourke’s 2018 failed bid to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz.

She donated $121 to the Rice Young Democrats PAC.

“Does Beto make you feel this way too??? THEN GO VOTE!!!” she captioned a Facebook photo showing her looking up, earnestly, at the candidate.

Clara Kraebber didn’t have much to say when reached by phone at her second home in Connecticut Friday night.

“No — not right now — I don’t want to talk about it,” she said of her arrest.

“This is the height of hypocrisy,” one law enforcement source who was at the protest told The Post. “This girl should be the poster child for white privilege, growing up on the Upper East Side and another home in Connecticut.

“I wonder how her rich parents feel about their daughter. How would they feel if they graffitied their townhouse?”

Link

[Image: b0633b712faf99d65611ad76b71c9519eb066083...;amp;h=440]
09-06-2020 03:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Wealthy NYC woman busted in BLM rampage
Dads a child and adolescent psychologist...

Say no more. Lol
09-06-2020 04:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DragonLair Offline
1st String

I Root For: Uab
RE: Wealthy NYC woman busted in BLM rampage
Title is misleading. The woman is not wealthy. Her parents are wealthy. She is a spoiled brat who doesn’t know consequences. Maybe this will wake her up.

Makes me sad as a dad to see this woman so off the rails crazy.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020 04:15 PM by DragonLair.)
09-06-2020 04:15 PM
DFWMINER Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Crappies
Will Rice expel a felony?
09-06-2020 05:32 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-06-2020 04:15 PM)DragonLair Wrote:  Title is misleading. The woman is not wealthy. Her parents are wealthy. She is a spoiled brat who doesn’t know consequences. Maybe this will wake her up.

You're right. She will be rich in less than a year when her trust fund kicks in.
09-06-2020 05:44 PM
olliebaba Online
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Not surprising that she looks like the typical bat Schiff crazy Leftist. They have that distinctive look...most of them anyway with a few exceptions that you could tag as good looking.
09-06-2020 06:05 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
The goat is hotter than her
09-06-2020 06:23 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
Reminds of those episodes of Law & Order where rich kid who did not get enough attention from mommy and daddy lash out and kill their college roommate. Jack McCoy and his assistant DA have all the evidence to put rich kid to jail but attorney hired by rich parents do all sorts of fancy "lawyering" to get the evidence thrown out. Show ends when Jack gets girl on the stand to tearfully admit she did it because her parents would not buy her a new Bentley.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020 07:06 PM by CliftonAve.)
09-06-2020 07:05 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
(09-06-2020 03:09 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  [Image: nyc-window-smasher.jpg?quality=90&am...;amp;w=662]

One of the Black Lives Matter protesters now facing felony rioting and misdemeanor graffiti charges — after a window-smashing free-for-all in Manhattan — is a wealthy Upper East Sider whose mother is an architect and whose father is a child psychiatrist.

Clara Kraebber, 20, is one of eight people arrested Friday night after a roiling, three-hour rampage that police say caused at least $100,000 in damage from Foley Square up to 24th Street.

“Every city, every town, burn the precinct to the ground!” the group chanted as it moved up Lafayette Street while busting the plate glass facades of banks, Starbucks and Duane-Reades.

The protest was organized by groups calling themselves the “New Afrikan Black Panther Party” and the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.”

Given her privileged upbringing, Kraebber might seem an unlikely alleged revolutionary in those ranks.

Kraebber’s mother, Virginia Kindred, runs Kindred Arch.Works, a Manhattan architect firm that has designed spaces for Columbia University and NYU, and worked on numerous school and business spaces throughout the city.

Her father is Markus Kraebber, an Upper East Side child and adolescent psychiatrist who teaches at the Columbia University Department of Psychiatry.

In 2016 the family paid $1.8 million for their 16th-floor apartment on East End Avenue. The family also owns a 1730 home — featuring four fireplaces, according to property listings — in tony Litchfield County, Conn.

But Kraebber has joined in street protests for years before allegedly taking part in Friday night’s march.

She is now facing a maximum of four years prison on her top charge of first-degree riot.

“We don’t have much political power right now, being youths, but this is something we can do,” she told The New York Times in 2014, explaining why she joined a Manhattan rally on behalf of Ferguson, Missouri, police-shooting casualty Michael Brown.

Now, she is a history undergrad at Rice University in Houston, according to her Facebook page — where the most recent photo, from June, shows her grinning ear to ear while holding a goat.

As a member of the Rice Young Democrats, she helped work on Beto O’Rourke’s 2018 failed bid to unseat Sen. Ted Cruz.

“Does Beto make you feel this way too??? THEN GO VOTE!!!” she captioned a Facebook photo showing her looking up, earnestly, at the candidate.

Clara Kraebber didn’t have much to say when reached by phone at her second home in Connecticut Friday night.

“This is the height of hypocrisy,” one law enforcement source who was at the protest told The Post. “This girl should be the poster child for white privilege, growing up on the Upper East Side and another home in Connecticut.

“I wonder how her rich parents feel about their daughter. How would they feel if they graffitied their townhouse?”

Link

What an absolute embarrassment to the school. But appears wholly unsurprising as they have leaned farther and farther left for decades, ruining their once proud status as a worthy educational institution. Their zeal to out-leftist the Ivies seems truly pitiful. Unspeakably inexcusable to let someone like this matriculate in the first place. The campus these days seems full of idiots like this girl. Truly stupid. Makes the football team look good, and that's really something.
09-06-2020 09:16 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(09-06-2020 09:16 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  
Quote:Given her privileged upbringing, Kraebber might seem an unlikely alleged revolutionary in those ranks.
What an absolute embarrassment to the school. But appears wholly unsurprising as they have leaned farther and farther left for decades, ruining their once proud status as a worthy educational institution. Their zeal to out-leftist the Ivies seems truly pitiful. Unspeakably inexcusable to let someone like this matriculate in the first place. The campus these days seems full of idiots like this girl. Truly stupid. Makes the football team look good, and that's really something.

Given her privileged upgbringing, she probably has no concept of reality.

As a fellow Owl, I am frankly mortified. I was just thinking, what is the last decision that the university made that I supported?

It's been a while.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020 09:36 PM by Owl 69/70/75.)
09-06-2020 09:35 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(09-06-2020 06:23 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  The goat is hotter than her

The Taliban agree...02-13-banana
09-06-2020 10:20 PM
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
Rice will probably give her a 4.0 for doing this.

What a chicken **** university, now Rice is backing out of football games. Not because players are infected with Covid....

because the city of Houston is. But we all know the real reason...most liberal school in CUSA. So I dont see Rice punishing this idiot, at all.

Quote:“Our top priority is the safety of our community,” Athletic Director Joe Karlgaard said in a statement. “The very low rates of infection among our campus community are the result of a communal effort and one that requires continued vigilance and dedication. At the same time, we will continue to explore options to allow a football season to happen in 2020.”

School officials have said that more rapid and reliable testing may become available in the near future, and they will work the Conference USA on any necessary schedule adjustments.

“As much as our team wants to get on the field and start their season, we all understand the larger issues involved,” head coach Mike Bloomgren said.
09-06-2020 11:17 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(09-06-2020 11:17 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  Rice will probably give her a 4.0 for doing this.
What a chicken **** university, now Rice is backing out of football games. Not because players are infected with Covid....
because the city of Houston is. But we all know the real reason...most liberal school in CUSA. So I dont see Rice punishing this idiot, at all.
Quote:“Our top priority is the safety of our community,” Athletic Director Joe Karlgaard said in a statement. “The very low rates of infection among our campus community are the result of a communal effort and one that requires continued vigilance and dedication. At the same time, we will continue to explore options to allow a football season to happen in 2020.”
School officials have said that more rapid and reliable testing may become available in the near future, and they will work the Conference USA on any necessary schedule adjustments.
“As much as our team wants to get on the field and start their season, we all understand the larger issues involved,” head coach Mike Bloomgren said.

Funny (not) how the school is so far left, but lots of the alumni who post on here aren't. I would say that's a reflection of how far it has moved left since we were there.

I was a Karlgaard fan at first, but since he fired Wayne Graham (the only reason he even has a job), no mas. And I haven't formed much of an opinion about Bloomgren. In his third year that's not good.

Although Rice wasn't exactly what I expected, I can't say much that isn't good about my time there. But if I were 18 again, it wouldn't be on my short list today. I don't think there is room for me on that campus.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020 07:56 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
09-07-2020 06:51 AM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(09-06-2020 06:23 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  The goat is hotter than her

SHe looks like Carrottop.
09-07-2020 07:45 AM
Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU
(09-06-2020 04:15 PM)DragonLair Wrote:  Title is misleading. The woman is not wealthy. Her parents are wealthy. She is a spoiled brat who doesn’t know consequences. Maybe this will wake her up.

No, her parents will hire good lawyers to get her off, further cementing her views that white people are privileged and causing her much guilt.

Of course, she won't turn down the money or legal help from her parents. Because in the new world she wants to create she wants to be in the wealthy ruling class, where you make rules for others that you don't have to follow.
09-07-2020 09:12 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Good job mom and dad. I know you are proud......Hell, what am I saying, of course they are proud.
09-07-2020 10:34 AM
Advertisement

chess Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU & Nebraska
Twenty-year-olds want to be part of something that matters to them. Unfortunately, she didn't consider that she could get caught and what she was really doing. -Too bad.
09-07-2020 08:36 PM
sierrajip Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(09-06-2020 03:09 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  [Image: nyc-window-smasher.jpg?quality=90&am...;amp;w=662]

Link

Graffiti? Window smashing? Did she kill someone?
09-07-2020 08:39 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(09-07-2020 08:39 PM)sierrajip Wrote:  

Link

That's a crime, Socrates. One punishable under law. And people that commit crimes go to jail, even liberal pieces of **** like this one.
09-07-2020 08:44 PM
sierrajip Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(09-07-2020 08:44 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  
(09-07-2020 08:39 PM)sierrajip Wrote:  

Link

That's a crime, Socrates. One punishable under law. And people that commit crimes go to jail, even liberal pieces of **** like this one.

Did she kill anyone?
09-07-2020 08:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.