Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Bodycam Footage Of Floyd Death Shows Him Repeatedly Claiming He Wanted To Lay On....
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Bodycam Footage Of Floyd Death Shows Him Repeatedly Claiming He Wanted To Lay On....

Why was this not shown the day after he died? How much damage could have been stopped if anarchist groups didn't use his death to excuse their crimes.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020 01:05 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
08-04-2020 01:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Bodycam Footage Of Floyd Death Shows Him Repeatedly Claiming He Wanted To Lay On....
time to drop the charges down to assault
08-04-2020 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: Bodycam Footage Of Floyd Death Shows Him Repeatedly Claiming He Wanted To Lay On....
Ok... yeah... but by the beginning of video 6 I am sitting here thinking... jeez just sit the guy up on the curb so he will shut up....

by the end of video 6 he is not making noise, that should be enough to concern anyone that he went from making all that noise, to no noise.. something is clearly wrong.

By the beginning of video 7 they are effectively killing him....

By video 8 people are saying "he is unresponsive"... clearly something is terribly bad wrong. Doesnt take a genius to see that.

Murder.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020 01:30 PM by memtigbb.)
08-04-2020 01:29 PM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
It wouldn’t have done any good to release this. The anarchists of Black Lives Matter, Antifa and DNC don’t care about the truth. The truth doesn’t fit their agenda.
08-04-2020 01:36 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Not just murder

Premeditated murder
08-04-2020 01:36 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(08-04-2020 01:36 PM)CardinalJim Wrote:  It wouldn’t have done any good to release this. The anarchists of Black Lives Matter, Antifa and DNC don’t care about the truth. The truth doesn’t fit their agenda.

They don’t even care about the majority of black lives. Otherwise, they’d be destroying planned parenthood clinics and doing something about all of the black on black crime.
08-04-2020 02:09 PM
Advertisement

BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
(08-04-2020 01:36 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  Not just murder

Premeditated murder

Um, no.
08-04-2020 03:14 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(08-04-2020 01:29 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  Ok... yeah... but by the beginning of video 6 I am sitting here thinking... jeez just sit the guy up on the curb so he will shut up....

by the end of video 6 he is not making noise, that should be enough to concern anyone that he went from making all that noise, to no noise.. something is clearly wrong.

By video 8 people are saying "he is unresponsive"... clearly something is terribly bad wrong. Doesnt take a genius to see that.

Murder.

How many drug addicts and drunks do you think a cop deals with that go from talking to passed completely out while on the ground? My guess would be on average 1 to 3 a month. What is yours? You can say different but if you dealt with people that do just that 12 to 36 times a year...

could you really tell something is terribly bad wrong? You dont think the drugs he had in his system has anything to do with his death? Dont be the idiot that answers no to those 2 questions. Because while it might not take a genius it would take a 100% idiot to not think drugs played a major role in his death. Compounded by the unknown of his other medical conditions

sometimes its not that easy to tell

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020 03:47 PM by WKUYG.)
08-04-2020 03:37 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

Premeditated murder

Are you kin to the other Memphis fan a few post above yours? Look up the definition of Premeditated. Then tell me you believe that?
08-04-2020 03:39 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(08-04-2020 03:14 PM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  

Premeditated murder

Um, no.

Tin foil hat squarely on my head, I think the whole thing was a set up. I predicted quite a while back more evidence would show up and they would get off. Or commit suicide.
08-04-2020 03:41 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(08-04-2020 03:39 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  

Premeditated murder

Are you kin to the other Memphis fan a few post above yours? Look up the definition of Premeditated. Then tell me you believe that?

I think the cops were paid to do it. *shrug*

(I've been saying this all along, shouldn't be a surprise to hear me say it again)
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020 03:43 PM by BartlettTigerFan.)
08-04-2020 03:42 PM
Advertisement

49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
I don't think they can get the murder charge past a fair jury with that video. Even Manslaughter would be a stretch now too.

And when they walk.......
08-04-2020 03:45 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(08-04-2020 03:45 PM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  I don't think they can get the murder charge past a fair jury with that video. Even Manslaughter would be a stretch now too.

And when they walk.......

Exactly
08-04-2020 03:47 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(08-04-2020 03:42 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  

Premeditated murder

(I've been saying this all along, shouldn't be a surprise to hear me say it again)
Paid to do what? And by whom and for what reason? Floyd had Fentanyl in his system. That alone will stop your breathing. I have not yet seen how much of it was in his system. I sure that will come out. My guess this will go away and we will never here about it because the Fentanyl was at a level so high it killed him. If he had the Fentanyl on him and swallowed it to keep from getting caught with it(on parole) he probably ODed.
08-04-2020 03:47 PM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
The bigger question to me is why the knee is necessary for so long.

Every arrest I've ever seen, which admittedly isn't many, but I've watched a lot of COPS recently to see.... The cops use the knee until the guy is cuffed.... then they have him sit up... and/or get up and put them in the car. The knee is only used until they are cuffed. I've watched them do this to people claiming they can't breathe... people still resisting... it doesn't seem to matter, that is the protocol. Remaining on his shoulders/chest for that long seems to be a break in protocol that serves no real purpose other than to make the suspect uncomfortable... and in this case, it killed him.

It's not remotely murder which requires intent to kill, not merely disregard or 'possible'. It is likely something more akin to manslaughter or negligent homicide.
08-04-2020 03:48 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

(08-04-2020 03:47 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(08-04-2020 03:42 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  

Premeditated murder

Paid to do what? And by whom and for what reason? Floyd had Fentanyl in his system. That alone will stop your breathing. I have not yet seen how much of it was in his system. I sure that will come out. My guess this will go away and we will never here about it because the Fentanyl was at a level so high it killed him. If he had the Fentanyl on him and swallowed it to keep from getting caught with it(on parole) he probably ODed.

Meth also in his system and that can cause heart attacks. Just had a family member to die of a heart attack and stroke....likely cause by meth. I would have swore this person smoked pot but thats all. Missed 3 days of work over the last 35 years and no arrests on his record for anything.
08-04-2020 03:51 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

(08-04-2020 03:47 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  Paid to do what? And by whom and for what reason?

To do what? Exactly what's been done. Our entire country turned into a huge shiitshow. Paid for by whom? There's any number of people that are benefiting, mostly Democrats. Other possibilities? Soros, Big Tech billionaires. Is anyone really considering how deep this rabbit hole might go?
08-04-2020 03:56 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

(08-04-2020 03:48 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  The bigger question to me is why the knee is necessary for so long.

Every arrest I've ever seen, which admittedly isn't many, but I've watched a lot of COPS recently to see.... The cops use the knee until the guy is cuffed.... then they have him sit up... and/or get up and put them in the car. The knee is only used until they are cuffed. I've watched them do this to people claiming they can't breathe... people still resisting... it doesn't seem to matter, that is the protocol. Remaining on his shoulders/chest for that long seems to be a break in protocol that serves no real purpose other than to make the suspect uncomfortable... and in this case, it killed him.

It's not remotely murder which requires intent to kill, not merely disregard or 'possible'. It is likely something more akin to manslaughter or negligent homicide.

First off I think the cop with his knee on the neck area is a complete ass and deserves the heat hes getting. I dont believe it was close to murder.

The guy asked to be removed from the police car and to be laid on the ground. While he's not resitting in a I'm going to fight you or get away. Restraint while he's on the ground is required...the whole time. Not only for this reason but it should be good enough. They are beside a road with traffic. So what if he rolled over and into that traffic? He is moving even while they hold him down.
08-04-2020 03:58 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(08-04-2020 01:29 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  Ok... yeah... but by the beginning of video 6 I am sitting here thinking... jeez just sit the guy up on the curb so he will shut up....

Murder.
I sort of agree. Video 1-5 George Floyd was acting like a junkie ass clown... pretending the police were treating him poorly... they actually treat him well up until the end of video 6.

so when goes into distress in video 6 I think they assume he is still "pretending". Now by video 7 they needed to do a wellness check on him...get their knee off his back. People in the crowd were telling the police that he was "out cold"... so here is gets criminl.

This does not look like murder to me... but I could see manslaughter sticking.

I definitely see why black people were pissed. It is just a shame the that BLM has a terroristic streak and Antifa is a terrorist organization.

I don't think these vidoes help the police involved other than they show that there was no ill intent at the beginning of the arrest.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2020 05:01 PM by No Bull.)
08-04-2020 04:34 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
If he was t high he would have just sat in the car and been alive.
08-04-2020 04:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.