Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden Came Out Of His Hole
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden Came Out Of His Hole
Those reporters all submitted their questions in advance and Biden’s handlers wrote the responses. That’s why Biden read from a list to call on each reporter. The question/response was all there in his notes.

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 03:18 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
07-01-2020 03:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
RE: Biden Came Out Of His Hole
(07-01-2020 03:16 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Those reporters all submitted their questions in advance and Biden’s handlers wrote the responses. That’s why Biden read from a list to call on each reporter. The question/response was all there in his notes.

I watched the top 4 videos. Is it just me or in the 1st video is Joe slightly slurring his speech? I watched it twice and think he is slurring a little bit.

He is reading (slowly) off of note cards the whole time... and forgets names even when looking at his notes and he is so diminished he can't even pull off looking at his notes and pretending to ad lib at the same time.

The overall effect of the top four new videos is eye opening. His speech is halting and slightly slurred. He is low, low energy.

I honestly feel bad for him. He is not the same guy he was even 6 months ago.

The Dems need to keep him hidden
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 06:24 PM by No Bull.)
07-01-2020 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
People who will vote for *That* ^^^ are people who will vote for any Democrat, no matter what.
07-01-2020 03:49 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(07-01-2020 03:36 PM)No Bull Wrote:  I watched the top 4 videos. Is it just me or in the 1st video is Joe slightly slurring his speech? I watched it twice and think he is slurring a little bit.

He is reading (slowly) of note cards the whole time... and forgets names even when looking at his notes and he is so diminished he can't even pull off looking at his notes and pretending to ad lib at the same time.

The overall effect of the top for new videos is eye opening. His speech is halting and slightly slurred. He is low low energy.

Here is a longer one when he starts to take questions. He stars off saying he was given a list to call on people.

When he walked out to the podium he was stiff. Like he didn't know how to move his arms and legs together.
07-01-2020 03:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(07-01-2020 03:49 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  People who will vote for *That* ^^^ are people who will vote for any Democrat, no matter what.

Will Senile Dog replace Yellow Dog, or Commie Dog in the lexicon descriptors of Democrats?
07-01-2020 03:51 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Did he see his shadow? If he did I'm sure it's 4 more years of Trump.. If he didn't it's 4 months til Election Day.
07-01-2020 03:55 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
The dude looks a lot older/worn out than he did even in the debates.

Good lord, the guy is literally dissolving right before our very eyes.
07-01-2020 04:03 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
From one human to another, Joe, don't let them use you this way, it's taking a terrible toll on you. You look like you've aged 10 years in just 3 months. I honestly feel somewhat sorry for you and your family should be ashamed. If they had any regard for your health they would have made you quit months ago.
07-01-2020 04:08 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(07-01-2020 03:55 PM)gdunn Wrote:  Did he see his shadow? If he did I'm sure it's 4 more years of Trump.. If he didn't it's 4 months til Election Day.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! I got a new Jolly Roger last week. Avast!
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 04:09 PM by JRsec.)
07-01-2020 04:08 PM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
....while Trump continues to dig his.
07-01-2020 04:12 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(07-01-2020 03:36 PM)No Bull Wrote:  
(07-01-2020 03:16 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Those reporters all submitted their questions in advance and Biden’s handlers wrote the responses. That’s why Biden read from a list to call on each reporter. The question/response was all there in his notes.

I watched the top 4 videos. Is it just me or in the 1st video is Joe slightly slurring his speech? I watched it twice and think he is slurring a little bit.

He is reading (slowly) of note cards the whole time... and forgets names even when looking at his notes and he is so diminished he can't even pull off looking at his notes and pretending to ad lib at the same time.

The overall effect of the top for new videos is eye opening. His speech is halting and slightly slurred. He is low low energy.

Slurred speech is a major sign of cognitive decline due to dementia. I agree---his speech seems to be dramatically worse than it was just 6 months ago. Is it possible he also had a minor stroke and thats why he stayed in the basement so long?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 05:04 PM by Attackcoog.)
07-01-2020 04:56 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-01-2020 03:49 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  People who will vote for *That* ^^^ are people who will vote for any Democrat, no matter what.

ya don't say...

and the libtardtarians thought '16 was a joker....just wait until '24, bubby....
07-01-2020 05:01 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(07-01-2020 05:01 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

ya don't say...

and the libtardtarians thought '16 was a joker....just wait until '24, bubby....

They should draft Bernie, it at least would be more honest than this crap!
07-01-2020 05:03 PM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(07-01-2020 04:56 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Slurred speech is a major sign of cognitive decline due to dementia. I agree---his speech seems to be dramatically worse than it was just 6 months ago. Is it possible he also had a minor stroke and thats why he stayed in the basement so long?

Minor stroke. That's what I am wondering. He doesn't look good. It is very concerning. I am not saying this just because I am Republican either. When I read that he wanted to compare his cognitive ability with Trumps I though old Joe was back. High energy with a gleam in his eye...but the way he said it was so weak and low energy. He does not appear to be well.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 06:16 PM by No Bull.)
07-01-2020 06:13 PM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
expect for similar story in debates

To be fair, tho, I feel like he's been out of his hole more lately. Just still gets everything fed to him. Not sure if he's said anything not pre-written for him since he last insulted someone at a rally

I still see a lot of energy from Trump & a lot of original thought. People may not agree w/ everything he says, but he can actually speak his mind & it comes out the way he intends
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 09:52 PM by Bronco'14.)
07-01-2020 09:48 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
This is the guy that will get tough with Putin. Or rasputin orvstawberry shortcake.

Thanks chuck. A pound of bologna. My can opener is left handed.

Bwahahaha.
07-01-2020 09:57 PM
Advertisement

Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
To say Biden has handlers is an understatement. He's literally a mouthpiece controlled by Soros or whoever the hell is manipulating the Democrat Party
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 10:17 PM by Bronco'14.)
07-01-2020 10:01 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(07-01-2020 06:13 PM)No Bull Wrote:  

Minor stroke. That's what I am wondering. He doesn't look good. It is very concerning. I am not saying this just because I am Republican either. When I read that he wanted to compare his cognitive ability with Trumps I though old Joe was back. High energy with a gleam in his eye...but the way he said it was so weak and low energy. He does not appear to be well.

Its dementia and its damn sad. Politics aside. Its damn sad. People that have seen it know what it is.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 10:12 PM by shere khan.)
07-01-2020 10:11 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

(07-01-2020 10:11 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(07-01-2020 06:13 PM)No Bull Wrote:  

Its dementia and its damn sad. Politics aside. Its damn sad. People that have seen it know what it is.

I've dealt with a lot of them and some in extended family. It is indeed sad but it is what it is.

On perhaps a lighter darker note, if Joe is on the ticket and wins, it will truly be a Zombie Apocalypse!
07-01-2020 11:07 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(07-01-2020 04:12 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  ....while Trump continues to dig his.

Liberals have dug a hole so deep they may never get out. For 4 years.

See you in November 03-nutkick
07-02-2020 10:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.