Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Protesters In Wisconsin Setup A Guillotine And Threaten Jeff Bezos With It..
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Protesters In Wisconsin Setup A Guillotine And Threaten Jeff Bezos With It..
[Image: Untitled-1.png]

When asked why Voltaire stayed in Paris if it was such a shithole, he said (paraphrasing), it was a target rich environment.

This will surely be the headline on the AmazonCompost first thing tomorrow.
06-28-2020 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Mav Offline
1st String

I Root For: Omaha
RE: Protesters In Wisconsin Setup A Guillotine And Threaten Jeff Bezos With It..
I'll have to side with the protestors on this one.
06-28-2020 06:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
RE: Protesters In Wisconsin Setup A Guillotine And Threaten Jeff Bezos With It..
I wonder at what point silcon valley billionaires will realize these community activists are not their friends. Politicians, billionaires, professors would all be on the chopping block...
06-28-2020 07:13 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
There you go. The real revolution raises its ugly head.
06-28-2020 07:19 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
I’m kind of ok with them chopping off Bezos’ head
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020 10:44 PM by BartlettTigerFan.)
06-28-2020 10:42 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
(06-28-2020 10:42 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  I’m kind of ok with them chopping off Bezos’ head

While not advocating the death of anyone...Bezos has set himself up nicely to make a fortune going forward by squeezing the little man off of his Amazon platform during the Pandemic. Shame Shame
06-29-2020 08:13 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(06-29-2020 08:13 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  
(06-28-2020 10:42 PM)BartlettTigerFan Wrote:  I’m kind of ok with them chopping off Bezos’ head

While not advocating the death of anyone...Bezos has set himself up nicely to make a fortune going forward by squeezing the little man off of his Amazon platform during the Pandemic. Shame Shame

I wonder if any of those protesters have ever purchased anything on Amazon?
06-29-2020 08:23 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:Fringe activists set up a guillotine in front of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’s home in Washington, D.C., on Sunday where they reportedly demanded that Amazon be abolished.

One of the demonstrators said on a bullhorn in front of Bezos’s home, “it is still exploitation and when they become threatened, and we have no voice, the knives come out.”

The guillotine that was set up in front of Bezos’s home had a sign in front of it that stated, “Support our poor communities not our wealthy men.”

The event appears to have been held by a group called “Abolish The Present Reconstruct Our Future.”

A flyer from the organization for the event stated:

Amazon works directly with police to surveil us, stoking racist fears in the name of profit. Doubling down on their union busting and mistreatment of workers, Amazon fired and racially slandered labor organizer Chris Smalls. Join us to tell Bezos enough is enough!

END THE ABUSE AND PROFITEERING. ABOLISH THE POLICE, THE PRISONS, AND AMAZON.

The event comes as demonstrators have increasingly targeted residential neighborhoods to conduct their events, especially wealthy neighborhoods.

Over the weekend, Black Lives Matter demonstrators marched through a residential area in Beverly Hills, chanting “Eat the rich!” and “Abolish capitalism now!” Eventually law enforcement officials intervened and arrested those participating in the unlawful demonstration.

On Sunday, demonstrators in St. Louis, Missouri, attempted to march through a private gated community but were met by heavily armed home owners who guarded their property.

Protests and riots have broken out across the U.S. in response to the death of George Floyd. The rioting has resulted in looting, attacks on law enforcement officials, vandalism of churches, and the destruction of statues and monuments.

As The Daily Wire reported late last week, rioters “have destroyed statues of former Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Ulysses S. Grant, and attempted to destroy the statue of former President Andrew Jackson before being stopped by law enforcement.”

Statues of the man who wrote “The Star-Spangled Banner,” a notable person from the Catholic church, and a Holocaust memorial have also been destroyed in recent days.

The American Museum of Natural History announced on Sunday that it would take down a statue of former President Theodore Roosevelt that has been located on the property for 80 years.

The destruction of statues and historical monuments seems to have slowed down over the last couple of days after President Donald Trump announced that his administration would be taking action against those involved. Trump even used his Twitter account, which has well over 80 million followers, to tweet out posters of suspects that were wanted in connection to the attempted destruction of the Jackson statue in Washington, D.C.

Link

I know we don’t all like Jeff Bezos, but remember …when the Marxists are done with the rich people guess who they come for next?

[Image: 720201be2c1b64104584c98fa025dcec50283f73...;amp;h=738]
06-30-2020 01:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
I just enjoy when the left goes after the left. Pass the popcorn. 04-cheers
06-30-2020 02:53 PM
CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
(06-30-2020 02:53 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  I just enjoy when the left goes after the left. Pass the popcorn. 04-cheers

I agree
Their tolerance is what I enjoy watching.
06-30-2020 04:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.